Pages:
Author

Topic: [ Ice-Dice.com ] Free 0.005BTC BitcoinTalk Exclusive Automated Giveaway! - page 8. (Read 6793 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
nearly dead
1.5 btc wager before you can withdraw omg

Can you clarify that you get 0.005 and have to wager 1.5 BTC before even being able to withdraw ? rofl, are you sure this is a promotion ?

Yes, it's a promotion and we are giving it out for free. You don't have to take it if you don't want to.

You are not giving it for free, you stole these from the fake fees you are charging for withdrawals. You set the fee to 0.0001 per kb, but then charge the players for 0.0005 and whenever there is a difference (98% of the time) you save it up for yourself. Then you start these dummy "promotions" and don't even mention the conditions for withdrawing it.
Activity: 86
Ice-Dice.com is awesome!
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

Can you clarify that you get 0.005 and have to wager 1.5 BTC before even being able to withdraw ? rofl, are you sure this is a promotion ?

Yes, it's a promotion and we are giving it out for free. You don't have to take it if you don't want to.

can you remove my ip from your logs>>as you do not have my permission to do this! Thank You!!!
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Ice-Dice.com | Massive Referral Bonus!

Activity: 98
nearly dead

I am enjoying this Smiley

i was never paid out ~don't trust these scammers!

plus whatever you do DON'T DEPOSIT MONEY IN HERE!!!
EVEN THOUGH I WON 200,000 SATOSHIS TODAY>>>*THIS SITE IS DEF CODED TO SCREW YOU!!!~imho

Sorry guys, don't mind this troll. He is known for trolling all the gambling sites spreading false rumours to blackmail for money. Just look at this post history.

A PICTURE IS WORTH A THOUSAND WORDS!!!====>

49% Huh???NOT!!!!!(when i saw this i knew it was time to cash out!)

http://anonymouse.org/cgi-bin/anon-www.cgi/http://anonymouse.org/cgi-bin/anon-www.cgi/https://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/247x184q90/30/0dpb.jpg

between David Lee & "Fox" these scammers owe me 3BTC !! HELLO!!!   Cry

EVEN THOUGH I WON 200,000 SATOSHIS TODAY>>>*THIS SITE IS DEF CODED TO SCREW YOU!!!~imho

Sorry guys, don't mind this troll. He is known for trolling all the gambling sites spreading false rumours to blackmail for money. Just look at this post history.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Ice-Dice.com is awesome!
Activity: 274
Merit: 250

Activity: 274
Ice-Dice.com is awesome!
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1521
 Ice-Dice.com is awesome!

Edit:

Thanks!  Got this working perfectly!
Activity: 391
Very nice layout, very addictive. I'm up to 0.02... Good way to pass time for sure.
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1001
Ice-Dice.com is awesome!
staff
Activity: 2440
Merit: 1616
Crypto Swap Exchange
Ice-Dice.com is awesome!
Good, now worked instantly.

May i suggest to add a minimum activity as requirements?

So you will sleep well instead of dreaming about promotion abuse like happened with twitter Wink

Good idea.

Ops I realized I had a grammar mistake in the messaging lol. I was going to write Ice-dice.com is an awesome gambling site, but i deleted the last part without removing the "an". it's fixed now.

The message should be "Ice-Dice.com is awesome!" from now on.
Activity: 101
Ice-Dice.com is an awesome!

aaaand it's gone. but i like it
Activity: 70
Good, now worked instantly.

May i suggest to add a minimum activity as requirements?

So you will sleep well instead of dreaming about promotion abuse like happened with twitter Wink
Pages:
Jump to: