Pages:
Author

Topic: [Ice-Dice.com] Thread closed due to too many troll posts - page 3. (Read 16472 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Hey guys!

We have gotten some new traffic lately and its exciting for us. We have a lot of things on our to do list to improve the site!

What suggestions do you guys have?

i suggest you pay me out what you owe me ~ STUNNA man'ed up and finally made right with me!

>>Now what is your problem with the ability paying me out 1 BITCOIN!!!  
 hello? ====>EARTH TO FOX! ~MR. FOX ARE YOU THERE?? Roll Eyes /\~suggestions yeah i have some suggestions for you!!...scrrr

Great suggestion! Please toss me an email!

Anyone else with some new ideas for our site?
Hey guys!

We have gotten some new traffic lately and its exciting for us. We have a lot of things on our to do list to improve the site!

i suggest you pay me out what you owe me ~ STUNNA man'ed up and finally made right with me!

>>Now what is your problem with the ability paying me out 1 BITCOIN!!!  
 hello? ====>EARTH TO FOX! ~MR. FOX ARE YOU THERE?? Roll Eyes /\~suggestions yeah i have some suggestions for you!!...scrrr
Hey guys!

Lol i cant imagine if people win at your site and whether you will pay . just 0.005 promo and you are so chipo i am sure belive if people win at your site you wont pay . you just wan people to lose you cant affort people to win . shut them man beware player .

Maybe you should give it a try and see for yourself! Smiley

ice-dice logs your ip and corrupts your hard drive!~wallet stealer prolly ...then they don't pay out if you ask too many questions!  Roll Eyes

LOL! you have quite an imagination there.

how much you wanna bet? as I have proof!
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Ice-Dice.com | Massive Referral Bonus!
Lol i cant imagine if people win at your site and whether you will pay . just 0.005 promo and you are so chipo i am sure belive if people win at your site you wont pay . you just wan people to lose you cant affort people to win . shut them man beware player .

ice-dice logs your ip and corrupts your hard drive!~wallet stealer prolly ...then they don't pay out if you ask too many questions!  Roll Eyes

LOL! you have quite an imagination there.

ice-dice logs your ip and corrupts your hard drive!~wallet stealer prolly ...then they don't pay out if you ask too many questions!  Roll Eyes

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
Well, first off, my twitter giveaway was not 1 BTC

Secondly, I will happily publish the emails once things are settled.

Until you email me, I will not be responding anymore.

Smiley

He is a troll, complaining and tarnishing every dice game thread. Please report him to the mods.

On another note, please be up front about not giving out the free starter money, if the new user has less than 15 followers on Twitter.
I have followed you and shared your tweet already, THEN you mention you cannot give me starter funds.
I only have a twitter account so I can read tweets I'm interested in. I don't tweet, and I don't connect with friends on the site. So while I have been a long time user, I don't make an effort of having people follow me.

Thanks.

Yeah the twitter thing is a pain... i barely use it and only for work really, so after going through the registration to find out I need 5 more followers. Cant I send an email or do some otherway to prove its a real twitter account?

Not currently. If you want to send me an email, I can always ask David!

Sorry about that! Sad

What's your email address?

See this thread for our non twitter giveaway.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ice-dicecom-free-0005btc-bitcointalk-exclusive-automated-giveaway-327523

yet another fake promo? ~ nizzle please!!!  Roll Eyes
Activity: 154
Ice-Dice.com | Massive Referral Bonus!

Smiley

He is a troll, complaining and tarnishing every dice game thread. Please report him to the mods.

On another note, please be up front about not giving out the free starter money, if the new user has less than 15 followers on Twitter.
I have followed you and shared your tweet already, THEN you mention you cannot give me starter funds.
I only have a twitter account so I can read tweets I'm interested in. I don't tweet, and I don't connect with friends on the site. So while I have been a long time user, I don't make an effort of having people follow me.

Thanks.

Yeah the twitter thing is a pain... i barely use it and only for work really, so after going through the registration to find out I need 5 more followers. Cant I send an email or do some otherway to prove its a real twitter account?

Sorry about that! Sad

See this thread for our non twitter giveaway.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ice-dicecom-free-0005btc-bitcointalk-exclusive-automated-giveaway-327523
Activity: 476

Smiley

Thanks.

Sorry about that! Sad

Bumped again since the new minimum got buried!

Ice-dice now supports betting as low as .00001 BTC!

buried!?Huh

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.3511291
Bumped again since the new minimum got buried!

Ice-dice now supports betting as low as .00001 BTC!

Smiley

Thanks.

Sorry about that! Sad

this is some bs! where is my BTC!!! and please remove my ip address from your logs!!!

Smiley

Thanks.

Sorry about that! Sad

Smiley

Thanks.

even if you get the free money, the site is coded to make you lose. This is achieved in part by logging your IP address. ~ Call me paranoid!  Cool
Activity: 476

Smiley

Thanks.

Smiley

Thanks.

I know he's a troll, but I wanted to give him a fair chance.

As for the twitter thing, I'm definitely let david know about that,thanks!

stop with the name calling ! TWTR come over to that board and let's discuss this! lmfao  Grin
Activity: 28

Smiley

Thanks.

All right. Smiley Thank you!

The dice site looks really good, good luck with it!

Smiley

Thanks.

Pages:
Jump to: