Pages:
Author

Topic: [Ice-Dice.com] Thread closed due to too many troll posts - page 6. (Read 16472 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Ice-Dice.com | Massive Referral Bonus!
Update: authorized url feature is now disabled for security reasons.
Question, how would people feel about us asking if we can send newsletters to emails registered with our site?

Emails are optional, and of course the option would be off by default, but we are looking into this. Thoughts?

I was thinking about that, they can always click unsubscribe from inside the newsletter.

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Question, how would people feel about us asking if we can send newsletters to emails registered with our site?

Emails are optional, and of course the option would be off by default, but we are looking into this. Thoughts?
Thanks for this!  Going to sign up with the free bitcoins to test it out!

Glad to hear it! Good luck!

WHAT? MICHIGAN GAMING COMMISSION?  Cry
Thanks for this!  Going to sign up with the free bitcoins to test it out!

Glad to hear it! Good luck!
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1521
Thanks for this!  Going to sign up with the free bitcoins to test it out!

Me, David, and all who have helped us with translations.

ok back to what we were talking about ~ put your BTC where your mouth is! no you never paid me like you said !!! Cry
I BET YOU 10BTC YOU DID NOT PAY ME PER YOUR PERSONAL TWITTER PROMO!!!

Me, David, and all who have helped us with translations.

We just launched our german site:

https://ice-dice.com/de
There's a ridiculous number of fake accounts made to get the free coins. One of them retweeted one of my tweets from like a month ago.

Yeah, we know. It's unfortunate that some people ruin it for the rest of us. This is why we are working on the new player bonus system, and perhaps ways to improve it.

WHO ARE YOU?  Roll Eyes

I'm a dude who lives in Michigan. My interests include Bitcoin,  PR, the internet, Grand Theft Auto V, and my lovely girlfriend.

Smiley

was that so hard? lol ~ i went to Michigan last year for the Furthur show!  Grin ~I'm a little upset because you never sent my BTC , now I have to answer to others who rely upon my recommendations and it makes me look bad when people within my circle flake out. Send me my BTC and we can be friends! ~thanks

I'm sorry, I don't believe I owe you any bitcoin. I payed all people from my personal giveaway.

That is an outright lie and I can prove it! Since you run/support a gambling website...how much do you want to bet you never paid me!!!?  How much BTC you got to lose? LOL  Grin *just send me my 1BTC and i'll drop this !
There's a ridiculous number of fake accounts made to get the free coins. One of them retweeted one of my tweets from like a month ago.

Yeah, we know. It's unfortunate that some people ruin it for the rest of us. This is why we are working on the new player bonus system, and perhaps ways to improve it.

WHO ARE YOU?  Roll Eyes

I'm a dude who lives in Michigan. My interests include Bitcoin,  PR, the internet, Grand Theft Auto V, and my lovely girlfriend.

Smiley

was that so hard? lol ~ i went to Michigan last year for the Furthur show!  Grin ~I'm a little upset because you never sent my BTC , now I have to answer to others who rely upon my recommendations and it makes me look bad when people within my circle flake out. Send me my BTC and we can be friends! ~thanks

I'm sorry, I don't believe I owe you any bitcoin. I payed all people from my personal giveaway.

WHO ARE YOU?  Roll Eyes

I'm a dude who lives in Michigan. My interests include Bitcoin,  PR, the internet, Grand Theft Auto V, and my lovely girlfriend.

Smiley

was that so hard? lol ~ i went to Michigan last year for the Furthur show!  Grin ~I'm a little upset because you never sent my BTC , now I have to answer to others who rely upon my recommendations and it makes me look bad when people within my circle flake out. Send me my BTC and we can be friends! ~thanks
Hello,
I have the signeture of your site and can you explain to me  how can i get paid?

Sure!

When people click your signature, they go to your referal link to ice dice. Anyone who makes an account at your refferal link gets tied to you!

1% of the house edge of that player (basically their net loss) goes to you  as long as you have bet .1 BTC that day or have 2BTC invested in our bankroll. It is automatically deposited into your ice dice account.
Hello,
I have the signeture of your site and can you explain to me  how can i get paid?

i recommend signing up with the BF~imo email Lindsay!,
are you with me or against me? >>

[email protected]

/\thanks for your support!
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005
Hello,

WHO ARE YOU?  Roll Eyes

Smiley

WHO ARE YOU?  Roll Eyes

like are you surprised? lmao  Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: