Pages:
Author

Topic: [Ice-Dice.com] Thread closed due to too many troll posts - page 7. (Read 16472 times)

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1053
Please do not PM me loan requests!
There's a ridiculous number of fake accounts made to get the free coins. One of them retweeted one of my tweets from like a month ago.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
You can try again using a new ice-dice account. I'm not 100% sure though, David runs the giveaway

you owe me from YOUR promo fox!~ wtf is wrong with you?  Cry
Activity: 28
Since i dont have 15+ followers on my twitter, i cant get the giveaway.  pretty lame
You can try again using a new ice-dice account. I'm not 100% sure though, David runs the giveaway
Activity: 28
i tried this free .0005 thing like 20 times, and keep getting errors no matter what i do.  i feel i am punished because i only follow a few people on twitter, and dont add random people.

site looks good, just havent gotten to use it.
The general idea is to stop squatters.

We probably will change the way it works in the future, but it is the way it is right now because we want actual players, not squatters who make an account, hit the bare minimum, and don't actually play the game.

We have a limited bankroll, compared to other sites, but once we begin to grow, we will likely lower restrictions.

Currently, you must either have .1 BTC wagered that day (which  can easily be accomplished by betting .1 BTC at 97% chance) or just have BTC2 in our bankroll.

Alright well thanks. Also you should allow people to roll 0's because some people just want to test out the site. I wasted 0.0075 because I just wanted to test it out.

I'll ask david about this. Perhaps a test roll function.

LOL as your investor i say NO he is trying to scam you  hahaah GOOO nahtnam!!! Grin
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
nahtnam.com

We probably will change the way it works in the future, but it is the way it is right now because we want actual players, not squatters who make an account, hit the bare minimum, and don't actually play the game.

We have a limited bankroll, compared to other sites, but once we begin to grow, we will likely lower restrictions.

Currently, you must either have .1 BTC wagered that day (which  can easily be accomplished by betting .1 BTC at 97% chance) or just have BTC2 in our bankroll.

Alright well thanks. Also you should allow people to roll 0's because some people just want to test out the site. I wasted 0.0075 because I just wanted to test it out.

Yes but make sure that it doesn't show up in the all bets section, otherwise a lot of 0 rolls would show up.

Currently, you must either have .1 BTC wagered that day (which  can easily be accomplished by betting .1 BTC at 97% chance) or just have BTC2 in our bankroll.

BTC2=
two bit scam artists! LOL     ...now i know why i didn't get paid out I WOULD BREAK THE BANK?LOLOLOL
legendary
nahtnam.com

legendary
nahtnam.com
Why are there such high restrictions for the referral system. Why do you have to be invested in the site bankroll?
I have putted the refferal link into my signature. How you will get paid, because nowhere in the site is asked for my Bitcoin address to get paid of refferals??? Huh

It is automatically deposited into your account! As long as you meet the requirements to receive the bonus

great mobile gaming experience! Are there any plans to accept litecoin?
Dicenow (competitor of you) has great success with litecoin especially with
asian customers!

No plans on litecoin currently, but I'm sure we will look into it.

Great looking site! I play more on my desktop and wish the experience could be a bit better there.

Got any ideas? Smiley
Activity: 5
Great looking site! I play more on my desktop and wish the experience could be a bit better there.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Bitstamp trader
great mobile gaming experience! Are there any plans to accept litecoin?
Dicenow (competitor of you) has great success with litecoin especially with
asian customers!

legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005
I also tried to tweet about you and then when i click on get 0.005 BTC it says Page not found.  Sad
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005
I have putted the refferal link into my signature. How you will get paid, because nowhere in the site is asked for my Bitcoin address to get paid of refferals??? Huh
b!z
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010
Thanks for the review. Our site is growing indeed(traffic and bankroll) and we are working hard to improve the site everyday! it's only been 1 month and 2 days since our launch (Sept 22nd).

The review URL has been updated to: http://bitcoinreviewer.com/ice-dice-review

It's a lot simpler than the old URL structure, and it should make BCR more user-friendly. It's great to see the new improvements at Ice-Dice, btw.
We at Ice-Dice don't scam. We have had to place some restrictions on our requirements for the giveaway, but we are working at making it simpler

NO I'M TALKING ABOUT YOUR PERSONAL GIVE AWAY I KNOW ICE-DICE(MY INVESTMENT) OWES ME...I'M TALKING ABOUT YOUR PRIVATE GIVEAWAY!!!!
We at Ice-Dice don't scam. We have had to place some restrictions on our requirements for the giveaway, but we are working at making it simpler

Pages:
Jump to: