Pages:
Author

Topic: [Ice-Dice.com] Thread closed due to trolls - page 2. (Read 8345 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Ice-Dice.com | Massive Referral Bonus!
November 07, 2013, 04:58:04 PM
Why is such huge lie accepted here ? You say there is 0% investor commission, but in practice you pay only 50% of the profits (2% edge, only 1% edge paid to investors).

Can someone remedy that please ?

This is because the other 50% is paid to referrers who refer players with their referral link. Here is a copy paste from the referral bonus section of the website on how it works:

Referral Bonus

You can earn big money referring players to Ice Dice!

50% of this website's revenues are paid out as bonuses to 10 levels of referrers everyday. This means you only need to invite a few players to earn massive amount of bonuses!

If you only invite 3 players and each of them invite 3 players, over 10 levels will result in 59049 referees that you can collect referral bonuses from! And the more players you invite, the more bonuses you will make!

To refer players, simply share your unique referral url below and the players who sign up with it will be automatically linked to your account. The number below also shows how many of your referrers became players and how many visited total.

Bonus Eligibility

You must maintain a minimum outstanding investment of 2BTC in Ice Dice
or
Your daily wager must be greater than or equal to 0.1BTC
If a player does not meet the bonus eligibility, then his bonus will be skipped and paid to the person the next level up.

Your commission will be calculated and automatically paid out to your balance daily

Example

You invite 3 players, the 3 players each invite 3 players, then they each invite 3 players... You will receive commission for all 10 levels of players below you. In this example, because each player invite 3 players, over 10 levels will mean you will receive referral bonus from 59049 players! Each player will need to bet 0.1BTC a day to be eligible for their referral bonus, so assuming everyone wagered only their minimum, you will receive 59049 x 0.1BTC x 1% / 10 levels = 5.9049BTC a day. You can always increase your earnings by referring more than 3 players.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
November 07, 2013, 01:55:40 PM
Why is such huge lie accepted here ? ....

^^i got you!^^^
v
v
v
v
v
v------------------vvv

IS THERE A WAY TO DOWNLOAD BETS HISTORY?

+PLUS YOU ARE STILL CHEATING!!!! I JUST PLAYED>>SCREENSHOT COMING WHEN MY IPHONE CHARGES UP! I WON BIG THEN IT TRIGGERED MASSIVE RED STREAKS!!!! NOW THIS IS GETTING GOOD!!!!  Roll Eyes

(((((click)))))
vvvvvvvvvvv

~you tried to "ROB" me?ROTFF!
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
nearly dead
November 07, 2013, 01:25:40 PM
Why is such huge lie accepted here ? You say there is 0% investor commission, but in practice you pay only 50% of the profits (2% edge, only 1% edge paid to investors).

November 07, 2013, 12:57:32 PM
Hello Investors!

Just to let you know, we recently lowered the minimum bet on the dice game to .00001 BTC!

Hopefully, this will draw in new traffic to the site and increase betting volume, and will show improvements on your investments!

Yes one of your first your "investors" here!  What's YOUR name?
>> do you not understand what i'm saying to you?... Where do you live in Michigan? I need to make some phone calls obviously?  Roll Eyes  *i'm up against the wall with this!

Your site will come offline very soon at this rate!*mark this post*
November 07, 2013, 12:38:06 PM
Hello Investors!

Just to let you know, we recently lowered the minimum bet on the dice game to .00001 BTC!

Hopefully, this will draw in new traffic to the site and increase betting volume, and will show improvements on your investments!
November 07, 2013, 07:30:52 AM
Update: authorized url feature is now disabled for security reasons.

Update: Ice-Dice.com (soon) disabled for security reasons.

Nah we'll be around for a while.

David Lee~ how much you wanna BET?  Wink

10BTC? >> 100BTC? put your money where your mouth is you turkey! !

>>>

look! ~>

https://primedice.com/index.php

legendary
Activity: 930
Merit: 1010
November 07, 2013, 07:25:20 AM
Why are not the trolls here banned yet? Who is moderating this thread?
November 07, 2013, 06:11:58 AM

Nah we'll be around for a while.
November 05, 2013, 02:08:49 AM

November 04, 2013, 06:20:49 PM
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
GOT SLACK ?
November 04, 2013, 03:43:05 PM
We just launched our german site:

https://ice-dice.com/de

ZEG HEIL DAVID!!! LOL

November 03, 2013, 06:41:27 PM
We just launched our german site:

https://ice-dice.com/de
November 01, 2013, 07:44:48 PM
any feedbacks for improvements?

are you freeking cereal?  Roll Eyes
November 01, 2013, 03:37:07 PM
any feedbacks for improvements?

INTERESTING FACTOIDS YOU SHOULD KNOW---vvv

YOU TRIED TO USE MY IDEA AND FAILED!!!

====*this is why*===
let me give you two hints~*who told you!====>

1. "FOLLOW ME" (baller)

2. "TWEETY"* (your mom what?)

Cheesy

ROTFLMFAO!!!

Bankroll is now over 400BTC! Today there was some very large variance. Profit was up to almost 30BTC at one point and then now it's back down to 17BTC.

i call bullshit you refuse to even pay me out my 1.5BTC !!! LMAO!!!!  Roll Eyes

I don't pay trolls for blackmailing.

proof - link or stfu STFU you NEVER PAYED ME OUT ! Youere sitting here talking about your hunndids of coins you are stacking in cold storage bank vault but you cant even pay me put my 1.7BTC or whatever it's up to by now..lol but we know you are full of shiet + i'm one of your first investors! Ya know same chit different day for me I've been conducting DD for over 5 years ...sooo umm did you even every contact Bryan D.izzle? LOLLLLL!!!!

uh it's not my coins, it's my investors coins. I can't just give you coins because it's in my cold storage, and you trolling begging blackmailing and creating fake accounts isn't going to help you get on my good side.

i AM YOUR INVESTOR !!! lmao
Bankroll is now over 400BTC! Today there was some very large variance. Profit was up to almost 30BTC at one point and then now it's back down to 17BTC.

proof - link or stfu STFU you NEVER PAYED ME OUT ! Youere sitting here talking about your hunndids of coins you are stacking in cold storage bank vault but you cant even pay me put my 1.7BTC or whatever it's up to by now..lol but we know you are full of shiet + i'm one of your first investors! Ya know same chit different day for me I've been conducting DD for over 5 years ...sooo umm did you even every contact Bryan D.izzle? LOLLLLL!!!!

uh it's not my coins, it's my investors coins. I can't just give you coins because it's in my cold storage, and you trolling begging blackmailing and creating fake accounts isn't going to help you get on my good side.

Pages:
Jump to: