Pages:
Author

Topic: [Ice-Dice.com] Thread closed due to trolls - page 3. (Read 8345 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Bankroll is now over 400BTC! Today there was some very large variance. Profit was up to almost 30BTC at one point and then now it's back down to 17BTC.

i call bullshit you refuse to even pay me out my 1.5BTC !!! LMAO!!!!  Roll Eyes
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Ice-Dice.com | Massive Referral Bonus!
Bankroll is now over 400BTC! Today there was some very large variance. Profit was up to almost 30BTC at one point and then now it's back down to 17BTC.
New photo:

Can you tell what you mean by photo ? Are you renting the same car and phone as

or the same background as in

? Or is this a service that generates these images ?

Yup it's a website that makes these images from screenshots:
https://placeit.net

how creative and original you are, I want you to quit trying to pump your fake securities or what ever you call this and pay me out already!~You can have whatever keys back my worthless investment.
---btw--->* I warned tumblr about you!

Hey thanks for bumping my thread back to the top.
New photo:

how creative and original you are, I want you to quit trying to pump your fake securities or what ever you call this and pay me out already!~You can have whatever keys back my worthless investment.
---btw--->* I warned tumblr about you!

New photo:

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
New photo:

New photo:

Update:

We now have over 1000 followers on our twitter! Thanks for the support!

https://twitter.com/BTCIceDice

those aren't real, get out of here with your mass emails & your twitter spam!
Update:

We now have over 1000 followers on our twitter! Thanks for the support!

https://twitter.com/BTCIceDice

Yeah i don't know why you are still here, not sure what you are getting out of it.

because you never payed me out...Many years into DD, I'm a public figure... have plenty of time and a whole team of aggressive researchers who would love to chat with you..,,,just to know the truth

I don't pay people for blackmailing me. you should just give up.

you better think about what you are saying you have dug yourself a nice legal hole here already..time to jump in head first? lol

Oh yeah why did you create a new account? because I threaten to sue your old one so you want to change your identity now?

listen i've been at this investing in scam companies for about 10 years, you think this is my first rodeo? in my portfolio Ice-dice.com ranks somewhere down below my cancelled Lehman Brothers shares ! you hearing me? lmao

I didn't know you can invest in scam companies when you were only 2 years old.

Yeah i don't know why you are still here, not sure what you are getting out of it.

because you never payed me out...Many years into DD, I'm a public figure... have plenty of time and a whole team of aggressive researchers who would love to chat with you..,,,just to know the truth

you better think about what you are saying you have dug yourself a nice legal hole here already..time to jump in head first? lol

Oh yeah why did you create a new account? because I threaten to sue your old one so you want to change your identity now?

listen i've been at this investing in scam companies for about 10 years, you think this is my first rodeo? in my portfolio Ice-dice.com ranks somewhere down below my cancelled Lehman Brothers shares ! you hearing me? lmao

this is how you talk to your "investors" ?  
What a pos CEO you are !
vvvv YOU HAVE EARNED THIS ONE!

yup still feel sorry for you

yes you got me, once again I get burned by some scumbag wannabe CEO operating out of his garage! whats new...  Roll Eyes

not much new, still feeling sorry for you.
this is how you talk to your "investors" ?  
What a pos CEO you are !
vvvv YOU HAVE EARNED THIS ONE!

yup still feel sorry for you

yes you got me, once again I get burned by some scumbag wannabe CEO operating out of his garage! whats new...  Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: