Pages:
Author

Topic: Ice Hockey Bets - BACK IN BUSINESS :) 1.5 Bitcoins won last 2 sessions! - page 10. (Read 5795 times)

legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036
Hello guys! This is my 3rd bet for this week!

The 3rd single bet will be the Ice Hockey: USA: NHL game between Calgary Flames vs Dallas Stars
Starting date and time: 11.11.2016 04:00 (sportsbet.io time)

This event can be found here:
https://sportsbet.io/sports/pre-live/icehockey/usa/nhl-/calgary-flames-v-dallas-stars/event/9657043?ref=tipster10

Game: Calgary Flames vs Dallas Stars
Betting option: Total Spreads (incl. OT) - Over 5.5
Odds: 1.80
Stake: 0.015 (15mbtc)
Return: 0.027 (27.00mbtc)

Proof:

Why I chose this game?

Calgary Flames are on 12th place with 11 points coming off 2 defeats in a row while Dallas Stars are on 10th place with 11 points coming off 3 defeats in a row. Stats-wise both teams are struggling this season but they can certainly score goals and allow plenty of goals as well. Although Calgary Flames and Dallas Stars show inconsistency in their games, I think we will see a high-scoring match where both teams will be seeking the win in order to end their losing streaks and get off the bottom of the leaderboard.

Good luck & have fun as always.
legendary
Hello guys! This is my 2nd bet for this week!

The 2nd single bet will be the Ice Hockey: USA: NHL game between ST. Louis Blues vs Chicago Blackhawks
Starting date and time: 10.11.2016 03:00 (sportsbet.io time)

https://sportsbet.io/sports/pre-live/icehockey/usa/nhl-/st.-louis-blues-v-chicago-blackhawks/event/9657025?ref=tipster10

Game: ST. Louis Blues vs Chicago Blackhawks
Betting option: Total Spreads (incl. OT) - Over 5

Proof:

Why I chose this game?

Chicago Blackhawks are on the 1st place with 19 points. They are on a winning streak of 6 games right now. ST. Louis Blues are on the 3rd place with 16 points. They have won their last 2 games. Today they are playing their 3rd home game in a row.
H2H - ST. Louis Blues defeated Chicago Blackhawks in an away game 2-5 on 13.10.2016. Another interesting fact is that Chicago Blackhawks score 2 goals on average in their away games. I think that both teams have their chances of winning tonight and the value play of the match is betting on total goals. Considering all the data at hand here, it's very likely that we will have another high-scoring game again hopefully. Plus Chicago Blackhawks will be seeking revenge, too.

Good luck and enjoy your bets guys  Cheesy
legendary
Hello guys! This is my 1st bet for this week!

The 1st single bet will be the Ice Hockey: USA: NHL game between Nashville Predators vs Ottawa Senators
Starting date and time: 09.11.2016 03:00 (sportsbet.io time)

https://sportsbet.io/sports/pre-live/icehockey/usa/nhl-/nashville-predators-v-ottawa-senators/event/9657015?ref=tipster10

Game: Nashville Predators vs Ottawa Senators
Betting option: Match Winner - Nashville Predators
Odds: 2.05
Return: 0.03075 (30.75mbtc)

Proof:

Why I chose this game?

Nashville Predators are on 12th place with 9 points, their last 2 games were defeats. Ottawa Senators are on 6th place with 14 points, they won and lost a game at home in their last 2 matches. H2H stats are favorable for Nashville Predators - they have won their last 2 home games against Ottawa Senators. I decided to follow the statistical trend and bet on the Predators tonight because they are the team in bad need of points and I guess they will be motivated enough to win in regulation.

Good luck & have fun everyone.
legendary
Hello guys! This is my 7th bet for this week!

The 7th single bet will be the Ice Hockey: USA: NHL game between NEW YORK ISLANDERS vs VANCOUVER CANUCKS
Starting date and time: 08.11.2016 02:00 (sportsbet.io time)

https://sportsbet.io/sports/pre-live/icehockey/usa/nhl-/new-york-islanders-v-vancouver-canucks/event/9656997?ref=tipster10

Game: NEW YORK ISLANDERS vs VANCOUVER CANUCKS
Betting option: Match Winner - VANCOUVER CANUCKS
Odds: 3.65
Stake: 0.01 (10mbtc)
Return: 0.03650 (36.50mbtc)

Proof:

Why I chose this game?

This pick is a 100% lean and I am looking to extract value from the odds here and I will tell you why. Plain and simple - Vancouver Canucks are currently on a 8 game losing streak. Yeah that's right 8 lost games in a row lol. Well I guess this long string of defeats needs to end sooner or later. New York Islanders are not necessarily the better team today, on the contrary Vancouver Canucks won their last 4 visits in New York. So the value in this match tonight is not with the favorite but with the underdog. And if Vancouver don't win today it's okay. I will just keep betting on them till they win. There are no bad and good teams in hockey, there are good and bad odds  Wink
legendary
Hello guys! This is my 6th bet for this week!

The 6th single bet will be the Ice Hockey: International: Karjala Cup game between Czech Republic vs Russia
Starting date and time: 06.11.2016 13:30 (sportsbet.io time)

https://sportsbet.io/sports/pre-live/icehockey/international/karjala-cup/czech-republic-v-russia/event/10479284?ref=tipster10

Game: Czech Republic vs Russia
Betting option: Match Winner (incl. OT) - 1
Odds: 2.20
Return: 0.033 (33.00mbtc)

Proof:

Why I chose this game?

The big favorite in this match today is obviously Russia but the Czech Republic are not very weak either and in their H2H games against Russia have defeated them on numerous occasions during different competitions so I think the Czech could have the upper hand today again and the juicy odds of 2.20 in overtime are not to be passed. And I would like to mention that the Czech Republic rested some key players during their last game vs Finland in order to be fresh for today's game vs Russia so this might have an impact on the game as well. Of course Russia could win the match and it's more like a coin flip between 2 very good teams but I believe the Czech will have the edge today over their opponents.

Good luck & happy Sunday.
legendary
Hello guys! This is my 5th bet for this week!

The 5th single bet will be the USA: NHL game between BOSTON BRUINS v NEW YORK RANGERS
Starting date and time: 06.11.2016 01:00 (sportsbet.io time)

https://sportsbet.io/sports/pre-live/icehockey/usa/nhl-/boston-bruins-v-new-york-rangers/event/9656961?ref=tipster10

Game: BOSTON BRUINS v NEW YORK RANGERS
Betting option: Match Winner - BOSTON BRUINS
Odds: 2.65
Return: 0.03975 (39.75mbtc)

Proof:

Why I chose this game?

Boston Bruins and New York Rangers have both won their last 3 games and today they will play in Boston for their b2b game. Stats-wise, Boston Bruins have defeated New York Rangers at home every time dating back to the '13 season and I think they could win tonight again. Another interesting fact is that New York Rangers have lost 2 of their 3 away games so far this season. All in all Boston Bruins have 50/50 chance of snatching the win tonight @ 2.65 odds. Well I would take that odds any day.

Good luck & as always enjoy the matches this weekend  Cheesy
legendary
Hello guys! This is my 4th bet for this week!

The 4th single bet will be the USA: NHL game between Detroit Red Wings v Winnipeg Jets
Starting date and time: 05.11.2016 01:30 (sportsbet.io time)

https://sportsbet.io/sports/pre-live/icehockey/usa/nhl-/detroit-red-wings-v-winnipeg-jets/event/9656953?ref=tipster10

Game: Detroit Red Wings v Winnipeg Jets
Betting option: Match Winner - Detroit Red Wings
Odds: 1.95
Return: 0.02925 (29.25 mbtc)

Proof:

Why I chose this game?

Detroit Red Wings and Winnipeg Jets are coming into tonight's match after 3 consecutive losses. Winnipeg Jets have a lot of injured players and I don't think they will field an optimal team today. Also Detroit Red Wings won the last H2H game at home and I expect them to do the same again today if we consider the home advantage and the morale boost to break that ongoing losing streak. Winnipeg Jets are a tricky team capable of pulling upsets but it isn't going to be today. Keep in mind that in hockey any team can beat the other on any given day so bet carefully  Wink

Good luck & happy betting.
legendary

The 7th single bet will be the Sweden: Hockey Allsvenskan game between HC Vita Hasten v IK Pantern
Starting date and time: 31.10.2016 20:00 (sportsbet.io time)

https://sportsbet.io/sports/pre-live/icehockey/sweden-/hockey-allsvenskan/hc-vita-hasten-v-ik-pantern/event/9724999?ref=tipster10

Game: HC Vita Hasten v IK Pantern
Betting option: Totals - Over 4.5
Odds: 2.00
Stake: 0.01 (10mbtc)
Return: 0.02 (20mbtc)

Proof:

Why I chose this game?

HC Vita Hasten are on 13th place with 14 points. They have lost their 2 previous game 0-3 at home and 2-1 away. IK Pantern are on 6th placed with 23 points. They have won their last 2 games : 7-4 and 3-1 both at home.
HC Vita Hasten have won the last 4 H2H matches between these 2 teams and I think we will see a lot of goals in this game. HC Vita Hasten need points and will be attacking so I don't think it will be a boring match with no scoring opportunities. IK Pantern are pretty offensive in their away games scoring quite some goals.

Good luck with your bets guys.
legendary

The 6th single bet will be the USA: NHL game between Winnipeg Jets v Buffalo Sabres
Starting date and time: 30.10.2016 21:00 (sportsbet.io time)

https://sportsbet.io/sports/pre-live/icehockey/usa/nhl-/winnipeg-jets-v-buffalo-sabres/event/9656881?ref=tipster10

Game: Winnipeg Jets v Buffalo Sabres

Proof:

Why I chose this game?

Winnipeg Jets and Buffalo Sabres will play a b2b game today coming from a 0-1 victory against Colorado Avalanche away and 3-0 against Florida panthers at home respectively.
Winnipeg Jets are very prolific in scoring goals while playing at home and Buffalo Sabres are scoring quite some goals in their away matches. Winnipeg Jets are favored by the bookmakers to win this game but I am not so sure about that because this game could go either way easily and I think
a better value bet would be betting on goals instead of match winners. I feel low-scoring games are followed by high-scoring games and based on the H2H stats you might see a lot of goals today.

Good luck & happy betting  Cheesy
legendary

The 5th single bet will be the Sweden: SHL game between HV71 v BRYNAS IF
Starting date and time: 29.10.2016 17:00 (sportsbet.io time)

https://sportsbet.io/sports/pre-live/icehockey/sweden-/shl/hv71-v-brynas-if/event/9724181?ref=tipster10

Game: HV71 v BRYNAS IF
Betting option: Match Winner - HV71

Proof:

Why I chose this game?

HV71 are playing today at home against BRYNAS IF. These 2 teams played 2 days ago when BRYNAS IF defeated HV71 on home ground 5-3. I think today the tables will turn because HV71 have defeated BRYNAS IF at home last 3 games and they will try to make up for that loss in the previous game. 50/50 chance, home advantage, a stellar record at home against the same opponent and last but not least - 2.05 odds, what's not to like? I am jumping on that pick right now.

Good luck & have fun today.
legendary
Hello guys! This is my 4th bet for this week!

The 4th single bet will be the USA: NHL game between Colorado Avalanche v Winnipeg Jets
Starting date and time: 29.10.2016 04:00 (sportsbet.io time)

https://sportsbet.io/sports/pre-live/icehockey/usa/nhl-/colorado-avalanche-v-winnipeg-jets/event/9656853?ref=tipster10

Game: Colorado Avalanche v Winnipeg Jets
Betting option: Match Winner - Colorado Avalanche

Proof:

Why I chose this game?

It's time for some NHL action tonight. I have decided on the Colorado Avalanche v Winnipeg Jets game and my bet is pretty much straightforward.
Winnipeg Jets have played 7 games already while Colorado Avalanche have played only 5. Winnipeg Jets last game was today against Dallas Stars beating them at home 4-1 while Colorado Avalanche last game was on 23rd when they lost to Florida Panthers 5-2 in an away match.
My reasoning for my bet is pretty simple - Colorado have played less, have had a much bigger break and will be more motivated to win on their home rink. Winnipeg Jets will be playing a back-to-back match and I don't think they will keep it up and will just run out of steam.
Colorado Avalanche to win in regulation.

Good luck and happy betting guys  Cool

legendary
Hello guys! This is my 3rd bet for this week!

The 3rd single bet will be the Sweden: SHL game between Malmo Redhawks v Vaxjo Lakers HC
Starting date and time: 27.10.2016 20:00 (sportsbet.io time)

https://sportsbet.io/sports/pre-live/icehockey/sweden-/shl/malmo-redhawks-v-vaxjo-lakers-hc/event/9724169?ref=tipster10

Game: Malmo Redhawks v Vaxjo Lakers HC
Betting option: Draw no bet - Malmo Redhawks
Odds: 1.75
Return: 0.02625 (26.25 mbtc)

Proof:

Why I chose this game?

Today I have chosen a match from the Swedish SHL league between Malmo Redhawks v Vaxjo Lakers HC.
Malmo are on 3rd place with 26 points. Their last 5 games have been only away games with mixed results - wins followed by losses, the most recent one being the loss against Frolunda 3-1.
Vaxjo are on 8th place with 16 points. Their last game was the home win against Djurgardens 5-3.
H2H stats - Malmo won against Vaxjo in their last encounter at home. Also I would like to point out that Malmo play very well on their home rink and I expect them to be very motivated today being their first home game after 5 away matches. The odds are a complete steal and I believe it's a great value bet and not to be missed. Of course the beauty of hockey is that any team can beat the other one at any time and there are no big favorites, but in a 50/50 chance of winning the game my money is on Malmo today given the circumstances.

Good luck and happy betting guys  Cool
legendary
Hello guys! This is my 2nd bet for this week!

The 2nd single bet will be the Sweden: Hockey Allsvenskan game between IK Pantern v Sodertalje SK
Starting date and time: 26.10.2016 20:00 (sportsbet.io time)

https://sportsbet.io/sports/pre-live/icehockey/sweden-/hockey-allsvenskan/ik-pantern-v-sodertalje-sk/event/9724985?ref=tipster10

Game: IK Pantern v Sodertalje SK
Betting option: Match Winner - IK Pantern
Odds: 1.75
Return: 0.02625 (26.25 mbtc)

Proof:

Why I chose this game?

IK Pantern are on 8th place with 17 points and coming from 2 consecutive losses. Sodertalje SK are on 13th place with 14 points and last 2 games ended with a win and a defeat.
IK Pantern perform considerably better at home and given the advantage of the home rink tonight I think they will take the lead from the beginning and win the match in regulation time. I expect motivation to be the key again in this match for the home team.
IK Pantern won their last H2H home game against Sodertalje SK 5-3.

Good luck guys and have fun  Smiley
legendary
Well last week wasn't particularly forgiving regarding my bets and got a very bad losing streak but this is normal while chasing juicy odds of underdogs most of the time. I will try mixing favorites & underdogs this time around and hope for better results. New week - new luck  Cheesy

Also I would like to extend my gratitude to Sportsbet.io for sponsoring these bets.

Back to business  Wink

Hello guys! This is my 1st bet for this week!

The 1st single bet will be the Sweden: SHL game between LINKOPINGS HC v OREBRO HK
Starting date and time: 25.10.2016 20:00 (sportsbet.io time)

https://sportsbet.io/sports/pre-live/icehockey/sweden-/shl/linkopings-hc-v-orebro-hk/event/9724161?ref=tipster10

Game: LINKOPINGS HC v OREBRO HK
Betting option: Match Winner - LINKOPINGS HC

Proof:

Why I chose this game?

Linkopings are on 9th place with 16 points having won their 2 previous games. Orebro are on 11th place with 12 points having lost
their 3 previous games. Linkopings have won their last 3 matches against Orebro in overtime. Linkopings are playing great this season and I expect them to bring on the heat today playing at home versus an opponent they have defeated 3 times in a row. Orebro can be a tough nut to crack but I believe they will falter and lose in regulation time tonight.

Good luck & have fun everyone.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
I have never done that well with hockey. I think I end up playing
to many favorites so when they lose I lose to much. Think I will try
my hand with some dogs like you play.

I know how you feel mate and that is why I mostly take the over/under goals when I normally bet on the NHL.

But today I took the tip on the CALGARY FLAMES and they ended up winning 3-2 you were right about Calgary Wendigo and thanks for the tip I also ended up taking under 5.5 goals on this game as well but was lucky lol
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000
I have never done that well with hockey. I think I end up playing
to many favorites so when they lose I lose to much. Think I will try
my hand with some dogs like you play.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
I'm happy to see some NHL tips here now.

I took your latest tip and put a small amount of money on it as I know they are the underdogs in this game. But hopefully they can get up and win for us both and if not it's all good as i know the risks involved with betting against the favorites so you will have no complaints from me if they loose. I actually prefer to bet on upsets like I do in the NFL and on Sunday I hit 3 of my 4 upset tips so I like betting on upsets especially as it is a 50/50 chance at winning as most teams are evenly matched in the NHL.
legendary

The 7th single bet will be the USA: NHL game between CHICAGO BLACKHAWKS v CALGARY FLAMES
Starting date and time: 25.10.2016 03:30 (sportsbet.io time)

https://sportsbet.io/sports/pre-live/icehockey/usa/nhl-/chicago-blackhawks-v-calgary-flames/event/9656799?ref=tipster10

Game: CHICAGO BLACKHAWKS v CALGARY FLAMES
Betting option: Match Winner - CALGARY FLAMES
Odds: 3.45
Stake: 0.010 (10mbtc)
Return: 0.0345 (34.50mbtc)

Proof:

Why I chose this game?

This is my big underdog value bet of the day. This is by no means a safe bet but the reward far outweighs the risk so in a 50/50 chance of happening scenario I would take this in a heartbeat.

CALGARY FLAMES are near the very bottom and need points badly. I think if they get the lead tonight against CHICAGO BLACKHAWKS they won't be giving it up and win in regulation time. CHICAGO BLACKHAWKS are not impressive either and they are conceding goals easily.
CALGARY FLAMES haven't won against CHICAGO BLACKHAWKS for a long time but high motivation can do wonders and it's going to happen today hopefully. Break the losing trend and snatch the win let's go Flames  Cheesy

Good luck everyone and have fun.
Cheers.
legendary

The 6th single bet will be the Sweden: SHL game between LULEA HF v HV71
Starting date and time: 23.10.2016 19:00 (sportsbet.io time)

https://sportsbet.io/sports/pre-live/icehockey/sweden-/shl/lulea-hf-v-hv71/event/9724147?ref=tipster10

Game: LULEA HF v HV71
Betting option: Totals - Over 4.5
Odds: 1.65
Return: 0.02475 (24.75mbtc)

Proof:

Why I chose this game?

Today I have picked up a game from the Swedish SHL league. HV71 are on 5th place with 19 points. HV71 have scored 4 goals in their last 3 away games and their last 6 games have had at least 5 goals scored.
LULEA HF are on 7th place with 17 points. They tend to score more during their home games, having scored at least 4 goals per game and the most recent example is the game against the leaders Malmo which LULEA HF defeated 4-2 at home.
H2H stats : last 4 games between these 2 teams have ended with 5 goals or more.
I can't pick a clear favorite in this match because the competition is very balanced and the game could go either way easily. I do think however that the trend of having a lot of goals between these 2 opponents will continue and I am picking over goals.

Good luck fellow bettors and have a happy Sunday  Cheesy
legendary

The 5th single bet will be the USA: NHL game between Detroit Red Wings v San Jose Sharks
Starting date and time: 23.10.2016 02:00 (sportsbet.io time)

https://sportsbet.io/sports/pre-live/icehockey/usa/nhl-/detroit-red-wings-v-san-jose-sharks/event/9656771?ref=tipster10

Game: Detroit Red Wings v San Jose Sharks

Proof:

Why I chose this game?

Well the time has come to post my 1st pick for this season's NHL competition. There are a lot of games tonight, but I have decided to pick the Detroit vs Sharks game and I will tell you why. Everyone is expecting the Sharks to win today and the bookmakers have adjusted the odds in their favor. However I am not so sure they are going to win 100% and I want to bet against the public but in order to mitigate the risk in the event that the Sharks do win I chose to bet over goals in this match. Some H2H stats: in their last 2 home games Detroit scored 5 goals per match while San Jose scored 3 goals on average in their last 3 away games only coming short to 2 against Pittsburgh. Last season San Jose won their 2 away games at Detroit 2-3 and 4-6 and this leads me to believe we will see another exciting game with lots of goals and no decided favorite before the game at least for me.

We need some good luck for our first NHL pick guys  Cheesy And as always enjoy your bets and Saturday evening.
Pages:
Jump to: