Pages:
Author

Topic: Ice Hockey Bets - BACK IN BUSINESS :) 1.5 Bitcoins won last 2 sessions! - page 12. (Read 5795 times)

legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036
Hello guys! This is my 7th bet for this week!

The 7th single bet will be the Russia: KHL game between JOKERIT HELSINKI v LOKOMOTIV YAROSLAVL

Starting date and time: 02.10.2016 16:00 (sportsbet.io time)

This event can be found here:
https://sportsbet.io/sports/live/icehockey/russia/khl/jokerit-helsinki-v-lokomotiv-yaroslavl/event/9803761?ref=tipster10

Game: JOKERIT HELSINKI v LOKOMOTIV YAROSLAVL
Betting option: Totals - Over 4.5
Odds: 2.24
Stake: 0.010 (10mbtc)
Return: 0.02240 (22.40mbtc)

Proof:

Why I chose this game?

LOKOMOTIV YAROSLAVL are in form and last 4 games they have scored 3 goals on average per match. JOKERIT HELSINKI haven't won 3 games in a row and H2H stats show that last 2 games between these 2 opponents ended 3-1 so 4 goals on average per match. I do believe that the teams will surpass this statistics and score at least 5 goals today and given the great odds of 2.24 for over 4.5 this is my value bet of the day. Good luck to everyone betting today and have fun  Cheesy

legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
As a fan of the NHL and hockey in general, I feel that hockey is not appreciated in the United States, at least not as much as football, baseball, or basketball. With another hockey season upon us, who do you think will hoist the Stanley Cup this year? I think the two favorites are the defending champion Pittsburgh Penguins and Chicago Blackhawks, but I will go with the Tampa Bay Lightning to win it all this year.

I'd say it is way too early to predict, however it is very possible for Tampa Bay to get the cup.

Currently, in these early preseason NHL games, I'd say not to bet at all, or bet low on the underdog as upsets are very common in the preseason.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
As a fan of the NHL and hockey in general, I feel that hockey is not appreciated in the United States, at least not as much as football, baseball, or basketball. With another hockey season upon us, who do you think will hoist the Stanley Cup this year? I think the two favorites are the defending champion Pittsburgh Penguins and Chicago Blackhawks, but I will go with the Tampa Bay Lightning to win it all this year.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Tipsters Championship www.DirectBet.eu/Competition
Hi Wendigo, I would like to personally invite you to participate in our IX Free Tipsters Championship with 7+ BTC in Prizes !

Come and join us for a chance to win multiple top 7 prizes and compete in our exciting side competition with new exciting Daily Challenges.

Just for participating you will receive 70mBTC participation prize, so it's actually risk free.

The registration is open and the championship is live now.

You can sign up now here : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/xii-free-tipster-competition-sponsored-by-directbet-registration-thread-1248467

Hope to see you there and Good Luck !

All the Best,

Michelle

https://www.DirectBet.eu
legendary
Hello guys! This is my 6th bet for this week!

The 6th single bet will be the Finland: Liiga game between JYP Jyvaskyla v Saipa Lappeenranta

Starting date and time: 01.10.2016 17:00  (sportsbet.io time)

https://sportsbet.io/sports/live/icehockey/finland/liiga/jyp-jyvaskyla-v-saipa-lappeenranta/event/9766041?ref=tipster10

Game: JYP Jyvaskyla v Saipa Lappeenranta
Betting option: Match Winner - JYP Jyvaskyla
Odds: 1.75
Stake: 0.015 (15mbtc)
Return: 0.02625 (26.25mbtc)

Proof:

Why I chose this game?

Saipa played a game yesterday they lost and JYP have had 3 more days to get rest so I expect JYP to look a lot fresher and motivated than Saipa at their home rink today. Also regarding the H2H stats JYP seem to have the upper hand in this clash and coupled with the great odds I think JYP will come out victorious today.
legendary
This is a discussion thread and a tipster thread more or less where I will try to post the value bets of the day I can find. Also, this thread is not restricted to NHL only and will encompass tips and picks from all the hockey leagues in the world.

And as the NHL preseason games are quite unpredictable right now and we started off on the wrong foot I will try again with a pick from Europe today. Hope to get my first win ever  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1064
Perhaps make this a general hockey thread instead of just Ice hockey. I am sure a lot of countries have that sport played and people bet on those as well.

Well I started this thread with the idea in mind about tipping ice hockey in general. I don't have any interest in field hockey and to be honest I haven't seen anyone here interested in this kind of sport as well but should such interest arouses I will gladly expand the thread to include more kinds of hockey. At the moment the main focus will be on ice hockey though.

Regards.

Good to see an ice hockey thread, I haven't seen one around here. Just one thing I want to clarify; is this a discussion thread or a tipster thread where you post your picks?

Also, is this all ice hockey, or just NHL?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
NHL is not very popular here, rarely see those topics, but i will watch your tips. TY   Cheesy
legendary
Perhaps make this a general hockey thread instead of just Ice hockey. I am sure a lot of countries have that sport played and people bet on those as well.

Well I started this thread with the idea in mind about tipping ice hockey in general. I don't have any interest in field hockey and to be honest I haven't seen anyone here interested in this kind of sport as well but should such interest arouses I will gladly expand the thread to include more kinds of hockey. At the moment the main focus will be on ice hockey though.

Regards.
legendary
Activity: 840
legendary
Hello guys! This is my 5th bet for this week!

The 5th single bet will be the USA: NHL Preseason game between Buffalo Sabres v Toronto Maple Leafs

Starting date and time: 01.10.2016 02:00 (sportsbet.io time)

https://sportsbet.io/sports/pre-live/icehockey/usa/nhl-preseason/buffalo-sabres-v-toronto-maple-leafs/event/9692639?ref=tipster10

Game: Buffalo Sabres v Toronto Maple Leafs
Betting option: Match Winner - Buffalo Sabres
Odds: 2.12
Stake: 0.015 (15mbtc)
Return: 0.03180 (31.80mbtc)

Proof:

Why I chose this game?

I think that Buffalo Sabres have a stronger team on paper and even though this is a preseason game and everything could happen, they should be able to defeat Toronto Maple Leafs in regulation time. Also the great odds of 2.12 just can't be easily passed up.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Pumped to see a Hockey thread. Although I'm from California I am a huge
fan. I like the ducks and I live in Shark country. I was just looking at the futures
to make a couple bets on who wins the cup for fun.

Looking forward to more people contributing.
legendary
Hello guys and welcome to my Hockey thread. Ice Hockey has been a passion of mine for quite some time and I have to say it's probably my 2nd most watched sport after soccer so I decided to open my own thread where I will be posting tips about anything from NHL to European Hockey Leagues.
As the new season of NHL is starting soon I would like to share some pre-season game picks with you.
Let's have some fun and earn some cash in the process  Wink

See you tomorrow with my first play of the day  Cheesy

Pages:
Jump to: