Pages:
Author

Topic: Ice Hockey Bets - BACK IN BUSINESS :) 1.5 Bitcoins won last 2 sessions! - page 9. (Read 5795 times)

legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036
Hello guys! This is my 5th bet for this week!

The 5th single bet will be the Ice Hockey: USA: NHL game between Arizona Coyotes vs Edmonton Oilers
Starting date and time: 26.11.2016 04:00 (sportsbet.io time)

This event can be found here:
https://sportsbet.io/sports/pre-live/ice-hockey-nhl/arizona-coyotes-v-edmonton-oilers/event/9657259?ref=tipster10

Game: Arizona Coyotes vs Edmonton Oilers
Betting option: Draw no bet - Arizona Coyotes
Odds: 2.30
Stake: 0.015 (15.00mbtc)
Return: 0.0345 (34.50mbtc)

Proof:

Why I chose this game?

Another night and another NHL pick waiting for you guys  Cheesy Tonight I have settled on a heavy underdog pick that I think has a lot of value and the juicy odds warrant the risk we are taking. So the match is Arizona Coyotes vs Edmonton Oilers.
Edmonton Oilers are on the 3rd place in the Western Conference with 25 points and they have won their last 3 games. Arizona Coyotes are currently on the last 14th place with 14 points and they have won only 1 game from their last 6 matches.
Now the H2H stats favor Arizona Coyotes who have won their last 3 games against Edmonton Oilers the most recent one being the 4-2 victory at home. I know times have changed and now Arizona are down in the dumps but I think they will pick themselves up for this game being at home and try to win it because they need points urgently. Edmonton can be quite inconsistent as well and mix good plays with bad ones so I believe we could see a big upset tonight.

Good luck & have lots of fun with your bets guys  Cheesy
Activity: 168
Merit: 12
Best of luck today on your bets. Montreal Canadians are playing some good hockey this year, but they are very unpredictable for me, especially when they lost 10 -0 lol. I hope you win this bet though. Carolina is a team that can be very annoying.
legendary
Hello guys! This is my 4th bet for this week!

The 4th single bet will be the Ice Hockey: USA: NHL game between Montreal Canadiens vs Carolina Hurricanes
Starting date and time: 25.11.2016 02:30 (sportsbet.io time)

https://sportsbet.io/sports/pre-live/ice-hockey-nhl/montreal-canadiens-v-carolina-hurricanes/event/9657235?ref=tipster10

Game: Montreal Canadiens vs Carolina Hurricanes
Betting option: Match Winner - Montreal Canadiens
Odds: 1.90
Return: 0.0285 (28.50mbtc)

Proof:

Why I chose this game?

It's time for some NHL action again, guys. Today we have only 2 games to choose from but that's okay because there is still a value bet at our disposal so don't worry.

Montreal Canadiens are currently on the 1st place in the Eastern Conference with 30 points. Their performance has been spotty the last couple of games having won only 1 game from their last 5.
Carolina Hurricanes are on the 12th place with 20 points. They have a nice winning streak going on right now having won their last 5 games. 4 matches at home and 1 on the road. Carolina Hurricanes also defeated Montreal Canadiens at home 3-2 on 19.11.16.
Now it's not always a good idea to bet against such a hot team like Carolina Hurricanes at the moment but every winning spree has to end sooner or later and I think Montreal Canadiens can put an end to this today at home. I heard Price is going to be in net for them so this is a big plus and a strong lean as well. Montreal Canadiens are overall the better team and I believe they are going to get out of this momentary slump and get back to their winning ways.

Good luck & happy betting.
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
Do you bet KHL? Or only NHL?
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000
tough one with the redwings last night, they were up early but really choked
late lol.

good luck with Nashville im going to tail you and hopefully not jinx you again  Grin
legendary
Hello guys! This is my 7th bet for this week!

The 7th single bet will be the Ice Hockey: USA: NHL game between Nashville Predators vs Tampa Bay Lightning
Starting date and time: 22.11.2016 03:00 (sportsbet.io time)

https://sportsbet.io/sports/pre-live/ice-hockey-nhl/nashville-predators-v-tampa-bay-lightning/event/9657193?ref=tipster10

Game: Nashville Predators vs Tampa Bay Lightning
Betting option: Draw no bet - Nashville Predators
Odds: 1.65
Stake: 0.010 (10.00mbtc)
Return: 0.0165 (16.50mbtc)

Proof:

Why I chose this game?

I am closing my week with another bet from the NHL and that one is going to be the match between Nashville Predators and Tampa Bay Lightning. Nashville are on the 10th place with 17 points and Tampa Bay are on the 4th place with 25 points. Nashville have won 2 and lost 2 from their last 4 games while Tampa Bay have won their last 4 away games. However Nashville Predators are an exceptionally strong home team and they have beaten other good teams like Penguins, Ducks, Blackhawks, SLB on their home rink already. I expect them to beat Tampa Bay Lightning tonight and end their 4 game unbeaten streak. I have opted for Draw No Bet because I am not much of a fan of overtime as luck plays a much bigger role when they are 3 vs 3 and instead of taking Nashville Predators ML I went for DNB. I don't think that TBL could tie up the game in regulation but in order to avoid the Russian roulette of overtime I am trying a different betting market today.

Good luck & happy betting everyone  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000
Activity: 168
Merit: 12
Hey, cool thread, I will follow your ice hockey bets. What are some routines you go to choose a play? Do you just look at some games and then pick winners based of instinct? Or is there something more technical involved in the process? Good luck on today's play, the red wings might be able to pull it off, though I don't claim to be an expert at NHL.
legendary
Hello guys! This is my 6th bet for this week!

The 6th single bet will be the Ice Hockey: USA: NHL game between DETROIT RED WINGS vs CALGARY FLAMES
Starting date and time: 21.11.2016 02:30 (sportsbet.io time)

https://sportsbet.io/sports/pre-live/ice-hockey-nhl/detroit-red-wings-v-calgary-flames/event/9657183?ref=tipster10

Game: DETROIT RED WINGS vs CALGARY FLAMES
Betting option: Match Winner (incl. OT) - DETROIT RED WINGS
Return: 0.02475 (24.75mbtc)

Proof:

Why I chose this game?

Another Sunday night and another NHL game for you, guys. Today I have picked the match between Detroit Red Wings and Calgary Flames. Detroit Red Wings are on the 13th place with 17 points in the Eastern Conference while Calgary Flames are on the 13th place with 15 points in the Western Conference. Detroit have won only 2 games from their last 10 matches, a really disastrous result. They have lost their last 3 games in a row. Calgary Flames have won 3 games from their last 10 matches and have won 2 from their last 3 games. Both teams have played yesterday
and will be playing their b2b match tonight. H2H stats-  Detroit have won their previous home game against Calgary 4-2 in 2015.

Now, after reading all this info I assume you could form your own opinion about this game but I have a hunch that Detroit Red Wings are going to end their losing streak today with a win against Calgary Flames in overtime included. Of course there is a chance that Detroit could fail again (hopefully not), however I think they will be extra motivated today to grab the victory at home.

Good luck & happy Sunday everyone  Cheesy
legendary

The 5th single bet will be the Ice Hockey: USA: NHL game between Montreal Canadiens vs Toronto Maple Leafs
Starting date and time: 20.11.2016 02:00 (sportsbet.io time)

https://sportsbet.io/sports/pre-live/ice-hockey-nhl/montreal-canadiens-v-toronto-maple-leafs/event/9657165?ref=tipster10

Game: Montreal Canadiens vs Toronto Maple Leafs
Betting option: Match Winner (incl. OT) - Montreal Canadiens
Odds: 1.60
Return: 0.024 (24.00mbtc)

Proof:

Why I chose this game?

We have a busy day today with a lot of matches in the NHL and I have decided to bet on the Montreal Canadiens vs Toronto Maple Leafs game. Montreal Canadiens are leading the Eastern Conference but they are on a 3 game losing streak while Toronto Maple Leafs are on a 2 game winning streak. Toronto Maple Leafs are on the 10th place and they have lost their last 4 away matches against Montreal Canadiens in regulation. Price is starting for the Habs at home and I think they are going to end their losing streak today defeating  Toronto Maple Leafs in regulation or in overtime.
Montreal Canadiens are just the better team overall and hope they will grab the win tonight.

Good luck & happy Saturday guys  Cheesy
legendary

The 4th single bet will be the Ice Hockey: USA: NHL game between CALGARY FLAMES vs CHICAGO BLACKHAWKS
Starting date and time: 19.11.2016 04:00 (sportsbet.io time)

https://sportsbet.io/sports/pre-live/ice-hockey-nhl/calgary-flames-v-chicago-blackhawks/event/9657153?ref=tipster10

Game: CALGARY FLAMES vs CHICAGO BLACKHAWKS
Betting option: Match Winner (incl. OT) - CHICAGO BLACKHAWKS

Proof:

Why I chose this game?

Chicago Blackhawks are the leaders of the Western Conference with 24 points and Calgary Flames are on the 12th place with 15 points.
Chicago Blackhawks got shutout their last away match and lost 4-0 to Winnipeg Jets. Calgary Flames won their last home game against Arizona Coyotes 2-1 in overtime. Since the start of the season Calgary Flames have been a mixed bag showing inconsistent plays and I can't see them win today vs Chicago Blackhawks at home. I think Chicago will return to their winning ways and get the victory in overtime included.

Good luck & happy betting guys.
legendary
Hello guys! This is my 3rd bet for this week!

The 3rd single bet will be the Ice Hockey: USA: NHL game between Toronto Maple Leafs vs Florida Panthers
Starting date and time: 18.11.2016 02:30 (sportsbet.io time)

https://sportsbet.io/sports/pre-live/ice-hockey-nhl/toronto-maple-leafs-v-florida-panthers/event/9657129?ref=tipster10

Game: Toronto Maple Leafs vs Florida Panthers
Betting option: Total Spreads (incl. OT) - Over 5.5
Odds: 2.00
Return: 0.03 (30.00mbtc)

Proof:

Why I chose this game?

Hello guys here I come again with a pick from tonight's NHL games and that is going to be the match between Toronto Maple Leafs and Florida Panthers. Now, Toronto and Florida are next to each other in the leaderboard both having 17 points so far this season. Toronto can score a lot of goals especially in their home games and concede a lot of goals as well. Florida's defense isn't that good either and they do tend to concede a lot of goals on the road, too. I think a high-scoring game is on the cards tonight and given the odds of 2.0 for a 50% probability I will just roll the dice and enjoy the match and, hopefully, will come through with the victory  Wink

Good luck & happy betting everyone  Cheesy
legendary
Hello guys! This is my 2nd bet for this week!

The 2nd single bet will be the Ice Hockey: USA: NHL game between Calgary Flames vs Arizona Coyotes
Starting date and time: 17.11.2016 05:00 (sportsbet.io time)

https://sportsbet.io/sports/pre-live/ice-hockey-nhl/calgary-flames-v-arizona-coyotes/event/9657123?ref=tipster10

Game: Calgary Flames vs Arizona Coyotes
Betting option: Match Winner (incl. OT) - 2
Odds: 2.05
Stake: 0.015 (15mbtc)
Return: 0.03075 (30.75mbtc)

Proof:

Why I chose this game?

Today the 2 teams at the very bottom in the Western Conference are going to play against each other in Canada. For Calgary Flames this will be a b2b game after they won their away visit yesterday at Minnesota Wild 0-1. Arizona Coyotes played their last game on 13.11 which they lost to Boston Bruins 1-2 at home. I am taking the underdog in this match Arizona Coyotes because I think they represent more value despite being at the rock bottom right now. Calgary Flames are coming off a tough away match with almost no rest in between and Arizona Coyotes are well rested and probably highly motivated to grab the victory today.

Good luck & have fun everyone  Wink
legendary
Hello guys! This is my 1st bet for this week!

The 1st single bet will be the Ice Hockey: USA: NHL game between Montreal Canadiens vs Florida Panthers
Starting date and time: 16.11.2016 02:30 (sportsbet.io time)

https://sportsbet.io/sports/pre-live/ice-hockey-nhl/montreal-canadiens-v-florida-panthers/event/9657103?ref=tipster10

Game: Montreal Canadiens vs Florida Panthers
Betting option: Match Winner (incl. OT) - 1
Return: 0.02475 (24.75mbtc)

Proof:

Why I chose this game?

Montreal Canadiens are having an amazing season and they are leading the Eastern Conference with 27 points. Today they are playing at home against Florida Panthers who are on the 12th place with 15 points. H2H - Florida Panthers have won their last 4 matches against Montreal Canadiens.
However I believe Montreal Canadiens will put an end to this negative streak today with a win in regulation or overtime. Another plus for them is that Carey Price will be back in net and he is the best goaltender in the world and he is playing at home at that. Upsets do happen in the NHL but I hope nothing shocking will happen tonight and Montreal will snatch the victory  Cheesy

Good luck with your bets and have a nice day everyone  Wink
legendary
Hello guys! This is my 7th bet for this week!

The 7th single bet will be the Ice Hockey: USA: NHL game between New York Islanders vs Tampa Bay Lightning
Starting date and time: 15.11.2016 02:00 (sportsbet.io time)

https://sportsbet.io/sports/pre-live/icehockey/usa/nhl-/new-york-islanders-v-tampa-bay-lightning/event/9657093?ref=tipster10

Game: New York Islanders vs Tampa Bay Lightning
Odds: 1.95
Stake: 0.01 (10mbtc)
Return: 0.0195 (19.50mbtc)

Proof:

Why I chose this game?

Hey guys I have prepared another NHL pick for today and it just so happens to be also the only match being played tonight. We have the game between New York Islanders vs Tampa Bay Lightning. Some quick facts - New York are on the 15th place with 13 points, they have won only 1 game in their last 6 games. Tampa Bay Lightning are on the 8th place with 17 points, they have won 3 games in their last 6 matches. H2H - Tampa Bay Lightning have won the last 6 games against New York Islanders, most recent ones being 1-6 away on 2.11 and 4-1 at home on 11.11. I am going for the underdog in this match and I think the long losing streak of New York will end tonight. This is a very tricky game to guess right, and I have thought about going for over goals instead, but I am just not confident that we will see that many goals and opted for NY Islanders ML.

Good luck & happy betting  Grin
legendary
Hello guys! This is my 6th bet for this week!

The 6th single bet will be the Ice Hockey: USA: NHL game between Chicago Blackhawks vs Montreal Canadiens
Starting date and time: 14.11.2016 02:00 (sportsbet.io time)

https://sportsbet.io/sports/pre-live/icehockey/usa/nhl-/chicago-blackhawks-v-montreal-canadiens/event/9657089?ref=tipster10

Game: Chicago Blackhawks vs Montreal Canadiens

Proof:

Why I chose this game?

Well today I have chosen a match between 2 of the best teams in the NHL right now. Chicago Blackhawks are the leaders of the Western Conference and Montreal Canadiens are the leaders of the Eastern Conference. In short - both teams are playing very well at the moment, both teams have had very long winning streaks etc. but one interesting fact is that Chicago Blackhawks have won the last 5 games against Montreal Canadiens. Another interesting fact is that the starting goalie for Montreal Canadiens is Montoya who was the goalie in the away game vs Columbus which they lost 10-0 so yeah this might be a deciding reason for Montreal Canadiens losing again today. I fancy taking  Chicago Blackhawks to win overtime included so as to be extra safe just in case  Wink

Good luck & happy betting this Sunday  Cheesy
legendary

The 5th single bet will be the Ice Hockey: USA: NHL game between CALGARY FLAMES vs NEW YORK RANGERS
Starting date and time: 13.11.2016 05:00 (sportsbet.io time)

https://sportsbet.io/sports/pre-live/icehockey/usa/nhl-/calgary-flames-v-new-york-rangers/event/9657079?ref=tipster10

Game: CALGARY FLAMES vs NEW YORK RANGERS
Betting option: Total Spreads (incl. OT) - Over 5.5
Odds: 1.90
Return: 0.0285 (28.50mbtc)

Proof:

Why I chose this game?

Calgary Flames are on the 14th place with 11 points. They lost their last 3 games in a row. New York rangers are on the 3rd place with 20 points. They have been on a 5 game winning streak until that defeat last match at home against Vancouver Canucks.
All in all, New York Rangers have been on fire while Calgary Flames have been showing very inconsistent plays last few games but it's worth to mention that Calgary Flames are performing considerably better while playing at home.
H2H - last 2 games between these 2 opponents went over 5-4 & 2-5 with Calgary Flames being at home and New York Rangers being the guest team.
I think the over goals pick has a lot of value because this game could go either way and both teams have their chances to win today even though the public is on the Rangers to win today.

Good luck & have fun  Cheesy
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
Stupid me went with a 3 leg parlay tonight on the NHL and lost by 1. I took your tip Colorado Avalanche and I also had the Chicago Blackhawks and Dallas Stars but Chicago lost in OT and stuffed up my parlay which I had odds of $8.13 I only had $20 on this parlay but it would of been nice to win some cash for Sunday's NFL games lol
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
Nice hit yesterday on the Dallas Stars @ Calgary Flames game. I had the Stars at the money line @2.20 as they were due for a win after a couple of tough games in a row where they just lost and were unlucky to go down in OT against the Chicago Blackhawks and then were thrashed by the Jets so I thought it was time for them to win. With NHL it can go either way as we often see underdogs winning as the League is so evenly matched.
legendary

The 4th single bet will be the Ice Hockey: USA: NHL game between Colorado Avalanche vs Winnipeg Jets
Starting date and time: 12.11.2016 04:00 (sportsbet.io time)

https://sportsbet.io/sports/pre-live/icehockey/usa/nhl-/colorado-avalanche-v-winnipeg-jets/event/9657055?ref=tipster10

Game: Colorado Avalanche vs Winnipeg Jets
Odds: 1.70
Return: 0.0255 (25.50mbtc)

Proof:

Why I chose this game?

Colorado Avalanche are on 13th place with 10 points, they have lost their 2 last games 5-1 away at St. Louis Blues and at home to Arizona Coyotes 2-4. Winnipeg Jets are on the 7th position with 15 points, they have won their 2 previous games 8-2 at home against Dallas Stars and 2-3 away at Arizona Coyotes. H2H matches are pretty straightforward - Winnipeg Jets have won the last 3 games between these 2 teams. However I expect Colorado Avalanche will change history today and win their home game in regulation or in overtime and get some much needed points to get off the bottom. They have also had 2 more days for rest so I think they will be fresh and motivated to show their best play tonight.

Good luck & have lots of fun guys  Cool
Pages:
Jump to: