Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO 2018 - page 29. (Read 5310 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 0
May 03, 2018, 12:38:40 PM
Hello, I found a new project - BIT.GAME. The direction chosen by them looks rather promising. What can you say about this project?
Activity: 12
May 03, 2018, 12:04:18 PM
 there is also something that does not unite them all, but has a decisive role. It's concept. You should analyze the service market and understand how this project will be useful to the world.
Activity: 28
May 03, 2018, 01:46:42 AM
bitcoin in 2018 will be a potential playground for investors looking to make a profit, 2018 is the year of prosperity and I believe it will grow stronger and I intend to invest smart in bitcoin
Activity: 23
May 02, 2018, 09:16:37 AM
bitcoin in 2018 will be a potential playground for investors looking to make a profit, 2018 is the year of prosperity and I believe it will grow stronger and I intend to invest smart in bitcoin
Activity: 1134
Merit: 10
May 01, 2018, 04:39:56 AM
hi all just start investing in ICO
what do u all think of the recently upcoming ICO
i.e Tomochain, RocketICO and GCOX
think this 3 is promising.
what do u all think?
can share your view with me?
I see GCOX a very good investment of these three tokens and have a very good price potential to buy and hold, I see from the official website GCOX, the investor is very good, I am also interested to buy tokens GCOX.
Activity: 364
May 01, 2018, 04:39:47 AM
what do u all think?
Honestly, I'm an frequent follower and market analyst. I have read many potential ICO studies from experts. But the name you gave me was strange. Maybe it's too new or faint or I'm not researching yet. At present there are many potential new ICOs but also many scams. Be more careful in your decisions.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
May 01, 2018, 04:29:34 AM
This year, I saw only a few good ICOs with a good product and a plan, and all other projects are just scammers who have collected money and escaped with them.
Activity: 378
May 01, 2018, 04:27:59 AM
In my opinion, it's too early to draw conclusions about the ICO for 2018, because this year has just begun. It is difficult and now to judge that the market has recovered, can still change. I think we need to wait for a more convenient and comfortable time, when the ICO starts to grow, active investment will begin and investors will begin to receive good profits.
However, after a long market correction, investor activity began to decline. Now only the best projects
and this will benefit the market and the whole field of ICO with this investor will start receiving profits
much better than before.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
May 01, 2018, 04:16:58 AM
In my opinion, it's too early to draw conclusions about the ICO for 2018, because this year has just begun. It is difficult and now to judge that the market has recovered, can still change. I think we need to wait for a more convenient and comfortable time, when the ICO starts to grow, active investment will begin and investors will begin to receive good profits.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
May 01, 2018, 03:35:13 AM
what do u all think?

Yes, altcoin will remain alive because many people use altcoin because now altcoin prices are down and most of the small altcoin will die if there is no market demand. Nowadays many people b invest in bitcoin with long-term and altcoin usage will be more with the price now many will buy altcoin, for the future
Activity: 182
April 30, 2018, 04:34:24 PM
ICO is a really nice way of earning some money. Frankly, i think that participating in ico hypothetically could make you a freelancer. of course, only in theory. unfortunately there are so many scam projects, that it;s getting harder to find something worthy. i can say that ico changes people's lives, it gives us lots of opportunity to improve our lifestyle. now i am participating in Merculet, and i am sure it will be successful, if you are interested, you can look up the information on icodrops.com.
Activity: 307
April 29, 2018, 03:26:58 PM
the choices I made to earn a considerable profit from campaigns and investments. I think there are a lot of ico that can be invested.  and can  earn a fortune in the near future like 5  months ahead. depends on each choice and is crucial to involving knowledge.
Activity: 350
April 29, 2018, 01:34:40 PM
As for these projects, I can not say anything. But there is a team TokenGo with its platform for ICO, I think this is a very promising project. ICO is almost over, and there is little time to invest in the project.
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1007
Degen in the Space
April 29, 2018, 12:26:33 PM
I remember the days that the ICO are very unique and promising projects but now are bunch of scams. There's no promising ICO today, if you want some good project then you must choose it wisely with some advice through the others.

ICO today pays the famous bounty managers then they are ready to SCAM you. It's hard to trust even people with big names on it.
Activity: 392
April 29, 2018, 12:14:59 PM
The cryptocurrency market is growing and there will be many potential ICO projects on the market. In 2018 there will be many potential projects for investors to choose the best. I am also researching to invest in ICO looking for profit in the near future.
Activity: 135
Merit: 4
You become what you think.
April 29, 2018, 12:03:26 PM
parkgene and UTN are great to hold
Activity: 125
April 29, 2018, 12:01:28 PM
I do not understand why there are so many people in here who thinks that icos are gonna dissappear soon.. Guys, that is not going to happen, there is a huge pool of money around initial coin offerings, that is why we are seeing dozens of new icos everyday.
Activity: 176
April 29, 2018, 11:56:01 AM
This is my idea. I think these ICO projects will thrive in 2018
https://nkn.org/, https://pchain.org/ and http://rate3.network/
What do you think about this?
Activity: 19
April 29, 2018, 11:53:46 AM
Personally, I think DEX ICOs are very promising for this year. Now we see a lot of "tokenize" and "applicationized" projects. But we have to admit that there is still a lot of core technology missing. Etherium nice, but single-threaded. Cardano, a big hope. Paralyzed blockchains (PoP or PoS) anyway missing. Scalability not yet solved. A common standard for DApps not yet defined. Okay, u can say Etherium is, but Ether is mostly a platform to issue ERC20 tokens nowadays. Compared with InternetOfInformation we are with Crypto at the Netscape Level. HTML5 far way, but surely it will not take as long as it took for InternetOfIOnformation.

My vote is DEX for 2018.
Activity: 766
Merit: 509
April 29, 2018, 11:47:46 AM

For me, a successful ICO for today, is the project Shivom. Prospects for development are reviewed and they have already received support from investors.

shivom is a good option, i was investigating about that ICO a few hours ago (i was looking for more projects to put my money into) and this was a good one.. but it is full of icos at the moment.
Pages:
Jump to: