Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO 2018 - page 35. (Read 5310 times)

Activity: 69
Merit: 0
April 12, 2018, 09:11:27 AM
For me, there are reasons to invest in Rọcket ICO such as investors can invest in more than one project at once; all participants of the platform, as well as investors, will voice their opinions, communicate and synchronise their actions with the platform, etc
Activity: 392
Merit: 13
April 11, 2018, 07:29:33 PM
For sure watch out for ICOS they require KYC, I've seen some ICOs stealing personal info and selling it on the black market before.
Activity: 313
April 11, 2018, 01:47:31 PM
I found an interesting project. It's called CashBet. Engaged in gambling and betting. What did you hear about this? Is it profitable to invest in it?
The ratings are less bad ... It's better to study the documents for confidence.
Where did you find at least one bad rating? I have not found it even once.
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
April 10, 2018, 04:17:31 PM
Looking for a reliable and a profitable ICO to invest. The followings must be considered;
1. The use case of the project
2. The development team
3. The website and whitepaper
4. Working application or the alpha
Activity: 406
April 10, 2018, 04:03:47 PM
I found an interesting project. It's called CashBet. Engaged in gambling and betting. What did you hear about this? Is it profitable to invest in it?
The ratings are less bad ... It's better to study the documents for confidence.
Activity: 378
April 10, 2018, 01:03:39 PM
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
April 09, 2018, 11:30:23 PM
I would like to recommend NagriCoin ITO. This is long term investment (2-3 years) but they already have a product and market very promising.
Activity: 350
April 09, 2018, 06:25:22 PM
Many people say about ICO that now many ICOs are scam I think emang yes because many of its investors are taking advantage of ICO scam, because investing in ICO has a big risk and many people who invest in ICO but do not get any profit they are too keen so they do not know if their project is SCAM
April 09, 2018, 06:00:07 PM
Join the CashBet! A coin backed up by gambling. The growing demand, thousands of players, real coin on the exchange.
Yes, it is extremely profitable now! Huge demand will lift the price high up
The demand for what? On a coin or on gambling?
To gambling of course! They bring profit to the company.
Or rather lose people Smiley
Not "lose people" but "losing people" who lose their money, thereby the platform makes a profit.
Profit brings not only the loss of players but interest and demand for it as a whole.
Demand increases only the price of a coin, but not the net profit of the platform.
Let's hope that everything will be the same
Precisely, I think the project will achieve maximum success in its fields of activity.
Activity: 275
Merit: 12
April 09, 2018, 10:38:57 AM
By choosing an ico, you have to do some research and read more  blogs to enhance your knowledge about the particular ico or project you want to invest your money.I have checked the blogs on medium about SciDex.For me, it is one of the best ico  this year 2018.I have checked also their website and its quite amazing and good presentation.If i were you engage to amazing ico like SciDex.
Activity: 203
April 09, 2018, 09:05:48 AM
Join the CashBet! A coin backed up by gambling. The growing demand, thousands of players, real coin on the exchange.
Not "lose people" but "losing people" who lose their money, thereby the platform makes a profit.
Profit brings not only the loss of players but interest and demand for it as a whole.
Demand increases only the price of a coin, but not the net profit of the platform.
Let's hope that everything will be the same
Activity: 378
April 08, 2018, 07:46:58 PM
Activity: 356
April 08, 2018, 06:36:01 PM
Activity: 224
A decentralized registry for unique assets
April 08, 2018, 04:54:55 PM
Now there is a sufficient number of good Ico, but even more scams. Therefore, it is necessary to choose what to invest in.
Activity: 254
April 08, 2018, 04:45:30 PM
Activity: 434
April 08, 2018, 08:30:15 AM
Hello, in choosing your ICOs you need to know that most or 50% of them are scams (not mentioning those you wrote above). Those 3 are promising, their founders are trusted, also they got good quality official websites, and all of the information. These three are good.
Activity: 250
April 07, 2018, 12:57:23 PM
Activity: 630
Merit: 261
April 07, 2018, 12:35:37 PM
Kaspersky Lab's experts are sure that in 2018 the number of successful ICOs will noticeably decrease compared to 2017, and most of the projects will remain without funding. Moreover, the founder and head of Ethereum Vitalik Buterin, suggests that 90% of the start-ups that now attract investment through the ICO will eventually fail. However, this decline will not be the end of the token market, but will only change the structure and approach to regulating the ICO market.
Global loyalty & rewards
April 07, 2018, 12:31:46 PM
My number one ICO is definitely Neonexchange, as this will become a cornerstone of the NEO platform. I'll also invest in a couple of others, but not as much as in NEX.

ICOs all have fancy whitepapers promising many things to gain trust and investment. I no longer trust ICOs

You're wrong. Still there are good ICO, just need to be very attentive when you analyze website, media activiry, whitepaper and  team's work in the bounty campaign .
April 07, 2018, 12:28:16 PM
Pages:
Jump to: