Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO 2018 - page 34. (Read 5310 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
April 13, 2018, 08:20:02 AM
I invested in Proof of toss in 2018. That was the one and the only ICO I have invested in this year and this looks promising.
Activity: 162
Merit: 10
April 13, 2018, 07:55:17 AM
ICO has become a synonym for fraud, and over 90% of all ICO projects last year were lost, and it was a stupid choice to go to ICO at this stage. I think ICO will continue to exist, but it cannot be as much financing as it did last year.
April 13, 2018, 07:52:10 AM
for 2018 my favrite icos are

1 HybridBlock : Innovative trading and education platform for leveraging the disruptive technologies emerging from the blockchain space. It is an alternative for those who want to benefit from the explosive growth of cryptocurrencies without the high risk and complexity that accompanies digital asset trading.

2  Neonexchange: DEX on NEO blockchain. NEX is a platform for complex decentralized cryptographic trade and payment service creation.

3 PROOF OF TOSS : it is taking a stab at a 60-billion betting industry. its blockchain-based protocol for betting will set a new standard for the industry of betting.
Activity: 110
April 12, 2018, 11:42:20 PM
All ICOs promise to offer something different and say they will bring investors riches but in the end it is down to blind faith where money is invested as no guarantee for profit can be given
Activity: 132
April 12, 2018, 11:19:24 PM
There are so many projects, Some of them are not successful in ICO even though they are very creative. Getting people skeptical of this situation reduces the support of other promising projects.
Activity: 34
April 12, 2018, 11:19:11 PM
Better just hold your fiat or money. and just observe for a little while the market prices.
Activity: 34
April 12, 2018, 11:12:42 PM
Most of the ICO now is getting rekt by the price thats below ico price
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
April 12, 2018, 02:58:37 PM
It's too early to make conclusions on ICO 2018 because financial year has just started. It’s also difficult to judge now as well since the market dipped too much. Just wait for the right time when the ICO's will boom and investors will get good returns.

Most of the new ICOs will not be the first time to grow when entering the stock exchanges, but only with time, I see the point is only to participate in the preico
Activity: 210
April 12, 2018, 02:55:50 PM
I'm also eyeing RocketICO there is in principle an interesting idea and the project to be scaled.
Activity: 46
April 12, 2018, 02:44:43 PM
You should read white paper carefully, look through team, assess idea of the ico, whether it is innovative. For me it would be better to invest in several ICOs, the percentage of success will grow up.
I agree with idea of multiple ICOs to invest in. You can get in for not a lot money on most tokens. I think anyone can create a strong Whitepaper and spin it however they want like putting lipstick on a pig. I think the team is important, but the best team with a worthless product will not go anywhere. Is the product usable in the real world and does it solve a widespread problem? The answers to those two questions HAVE TO BE yes!
With that being said you might want to check out Deedcoin Talkincrypto50. I think you will like the project.
Activity: 140
Merit: 3
April 12, 2018, 02:35:05 PM
It's too early to make conclusions on ICO 2018 because financial year has just started. It’s also difficult to judge now as well since the market dipped too much. Just wait for the right time when the ICO's will boom and investors will get good returns.
Activity: 119
Merit: 1
April 12, 2018, 02:31:48 PM
Hi,

SHIVOM ICO

Have you heard of SHIVOM Project? It’s quite a great project and very unique one, This is the first time I encountered such kind of project. And I think it will be amazing and would definitely be very important for all in the future.

It’s a science base project that will use blockchain, genome sequencing and AI! A genomic ecosystem which will enable many features for the medical world, such as Facilitate drug research and development and Transform genomic data into usable information!

The project is all about data gathering from DNA contributors, and the contributors has the right with their own data, and get paid if they choose to share it. And of course all data shared by the contributors will be secured and away from cybercriminals. SHIVOM aims to be the largest genomic data-hub there is.

And that’s why it is medical transformation which will make DNA donors to contribute and take part with scientist and professionals in biotechnology. Isn’t that amazing?

All gathered genome information will be used and predetermine the full range of natural human variation and hopefully the project can transform lives, determine the cause of diseases and to know what is the best way to cure it. It will be all possible in the future! Let’s all be part of this.

Thank You!
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Activity: 322
Merit: 40
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
April 12, 2018, 01:15:40 PM
Honestly new quality ICOs are becoming harder and harder to find. Right now i know only few , but few months back there where at least very high-quality ICOs to look forward to.

I agree, I see a lot of ICOs who are scheduled for the next weeks, but there are a lot of them so it is difficult to choose the good one between this ICOs. We will see how the market will be over a few months, but typical for new ICOs is that they are starting with a big dump when the tokens unlock.
Activity: 336
April 12, 2018, 12:13:51 PM
I found an interesting project. It's called CashBet. Engaged in gambling and betting. What did you hear about this? Is it profitable to invest in it?
The ratings are less bad ... It's better to study the documents for confidence.
Where did you find at least one bad rating? I have not found it even once.
No, the rating is extremely high everywhere. I checked. Yes, and the platform is quite popular and payments they make very quickly
And where to read reviews about this platform? Is there somewhere a lively discussion?
Activity: 27
Merit: 2
April 12, 2018, 11:22:08 AM
You should read white paper carefully, look through team, assess idea of the ico, whether it is innovative. For me it would be better to invest in several ICOs, the percentage of success will grow up.
I agree with idea of multiple ICOs to invest in. You can get in for not a lot money on most tokens. I think anyone can create a strong Whitepaper and spin it however they want like putting lipstick on a pig. I think the team is important, but the best team with a worthless product will not go anywhere. Is the product usable in the real world and does it solve a widespread problem? The answers to those two questions HAVE TO BE yes!
Activity: 560
Merit: 17
April 12, 2018, 11:19:49 AM
Honestly new quality ICOs are becoming harder and harder to find. Right now i know only few , but few months back there where at least very high-quality ICOs to look forward to.
Activity: 392
April 12, 2018, 11:14:56 AM
I found an interesting project. It's called CashBet. Engaged in gambling and betting. What did you hear about this? Is it profitable to invest in it?
The ratings are less bad ... It's better to study the documents for confidence.
Where did you find at least one bad rating? I have not found it even once.
No, the rating is extremely high everywhere. I checked. Yes, and the platform is quite popular and payments they make very quickly
April 12, 2018, 09:48:44 AM
As I know, RocketICO becomes a minority partner of each company that successfully starts, and receives income from these companies. Its platform portfolio is managed by professionals and the community. Hence, I am watch it!!
Activity: 69
April 12, 2018, 09:14:46 AM
I know about Rocket ICO which has aim to provide professional funding to startups wanting to use ICO’s to start a new venture. Tthis ICO is to help setup future ICO’s for others so I think it is potential!
Pages:
Jump to: