Pages:
Author

Topic: ico - page 13. (Read 57445 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
April 06, 2018, 11:05:15 PM
The team is responsive and already made some introducing videos on youtube; I appreciate it.  But I still couldn't find any bounty campaign on this thread. Do they really run this ICO without Bounty Campaign ?
Of course the choice of the team to do or not bounty company, but I think this is a mistake. Many investors are on this site and there must be a company of signatures.
Activity: 616
April 06, 2018, 10:57:24 PM
A long time to come back from dApp presale, now is ICO time or what time of main ICO? I think i will spend some amount to join this ICO stage.

In head of this thread (picture ), we notice that pre-sale supposed that has already took place at November 9, I think they are facing some difficulties and that's why they are changing schedule everytime, but according to the admin on Telegram, those was only some private pre-sale.

Yes, thanks for the clarify it because most of the people here don't look the main posts on the first page first, I really like the communities.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
April 06, 2018, 09:58:13 PM
The team is responsive and already made some introducing videos on youtube; I appreciate it.  But I still couldn't find any bounty campaign on this thread. Do they really run this ICO without Bounty Campaign ?
maybe after ico done they will start their bounty campaign, it's not bad even i think it looks great. we just wait what we hope all can happen.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
April 06, 2018, 07:48:40 PM
wow, this project seems to me very promising. what now with the project? what stage are you in? what are your plans?

The team is working on the platform developement. You can try alpha at our website. Also we will start DAP tokens PreSale on March, 26th.
Dapp has a great team of developers who are working very hard to create a safe, secure and user-friendly platform for the people which will attract a huge number of investors and they are also successful in attracting many peoples. The alpha version of the platform is a great example of the original launch and they will get many supporting people and traffic on this platform which will surely generate huge profits to the project and investors of the project.

Thank you. Our team has added multisig-wallet to the dApps constructor. Also, the PreSale is being postponed to April, 16
Well, it is okay, this postpone maybe don't have so much affected to people at here, how long for this presale running?
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
April 06, 2018, 07:35:34 PM
Activity: 206
Merit: 21
April 06, 2018, 07:33:06 PM
this project could be successful if the devs start aggressive advertising right away. They can definitely do a lot it with bounty and ICO
Activity: 420
Merit: 259
April 06, 2018, 07:19:49 PM
A long time to come back from dApp presale, now is ICO time or what time of main ICO? I think i will spend some amount to join this ICO stage.

In head of this thread (picture ), we notice that pre-sale supposed that has already took place at November 9, I think they are facing some difficulties and that's why they are changing schedule everytime, but according to the admin on Telegram, those was only some private pre-sale.

So don't have exactly time of their ICO start? Well have more private pre-sale is meaning have more bonus for investor, right? if their ICO running at this time, in my opnion is maybe not a good time with lower value of ETH.
April 06, 2018, 06:56:38 PM
The concept of this project is very attractive. Since without coding everything is much easier to do. And do not look for someone who understands coding. And also it saves the time of project development.
the project has all chances for successful development and implementation. And the main idea of ​​the project is quite relevant and may interest many people who work in cryptography.

Since the launched of this project. Many things had changed and improve. The devs is active in the community and also their roadmap is nice. More investors are moving in to support this project.

Yeah, the project is improving well and the popularity increases day by day. I have a feeling that this project can become successful if good marketing will be implemented.

Sounds good.Users patronised application that they think help them to make life more easy.So hopefuly the project will do everthing to give the users and investors satisfaction
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
April 06, 2018, 06:31:30 PM
The project as well as many are interesting, but it is directed all the same on wishing to make the project in a crypt. I think the promotion of the idea should be more focused.
more precisely the team had to make a great idea to build this project of course all that to make this project progress and achieve its success.
Yes you are right. The project is very good but many of poeple still don't know about this project.so i think this platform need more promotion to attract more and more investeros. So i hope devlopers will give attention on this topic.
Yes, i completely agree with your opinion on this project. The project looks so positive. But really many people don't know about the project. They actually need to promote the project on various platforms. Due to this promotion, they can easily gain attention towards the investors. And it will become a helpful decision for the project.
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
April 06, 2018, 06:14:33 PM

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
April 06, 2018, 04:20:33 PM
Seems like this project has a lots of supporters even that it is just seems starting its way here in the crypto currency community. But I have read that the team members is not yet verified? Oh why? If that is true then that would create a complict in the supporters and investors trust for this project. I hope the team woild clear this up.
Yes, I would like to hear comments from the team, and that everything was more transparent, it would increase the credibility of the project

We don't know who had made an article on that website but at least half of the information about our Token Sale there is wrong. Without mentioning that half of the pictures are messed up.
Maybe he or she decided to pick up random materials and just joined them some people just don't need to write articles at all because most end up putting wrong info
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
April 06, 2018, 04:12:36 PM
wow, this project seems to me very promising. what now with the project? what stage are you in? what are your plans?

The team is working on the platform developement. You can try alpha at our website. Also we will start DAP tokens PreSale on March, 26th.
Dapp has a great team of developers who are working very hard to create a safe, secure and user-friendly platform for the people which will attract a huge number of investors and they are also successful in attracting many peoples. The alpha version of the platform is a great example of the original launch and they will get many supporting people and traffic on this platform which will surely generate huge profits to the project and investors of the project.

Thank you. Our team has added multisig-wallet to the dApps constructor. Also, the PreSale is being postponed to April, 16
What is multisig-wallet and what he is intended for, it is possible in more detail? Through him somehow will create more simply the blockchain of the platform, in him will be bigger functions for installation of the algorithms?
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
April 06, 2018, 02:57:34 PM
The concept of this project is very attractive. Since without coding everything is much easier to do. And do not look for someone who understands coding. And also it saves the time of project development.
the project has all chances for successful development and implementation. And the main idea of ​​the project is quite relevant and may interest many people who work in cryptography.

Since the launched of this project. Many things had changed and improve. The devs is active in the community and also their roadmap is nice. More investors are moving in to support this project.

Yeah, the project is improving well and the popularity increases day by day. I have a feeling that this project can become successful if good marketing will be implemented.
Yes, this project is doing great job right now and it is continuously improving. Developers started promoting the platform very well. And they consistently working on thier marketing strategy. If they implement good marketing strategy then definitely they get a good number of investors as well as supporters for the project.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
Look ARROUND!
April 06, 2018, 01:53:00 PM
This project has come far in such less time,I think that is totally because of the concept of the projects.

Looking at their roadmaps and events that they are going to participate they are really active. I just checked their team and they consists of professionals in the field where they belong.

As the project is all about Dapp then maybe the people behind in this project will be the team of skilled and professionals. People will also be getting interest because the platform will give them an easy way to make the Dapp.
Activity: 182
April 06, 2018, 01:33:20 PM

This is a really great news for the investors it shows that the developers are active and they really do care about the project. The try to improve in every aspect and it will help them grow big.
Activity: 532
Merit: 1
April 06, 2018, 12:54:15 PM

Glad to know that this project is very progressive and performing much better as days goes by, doing the work responsively. If the team Ethereum dApp Builder will continue to be very in touch in communication with the people and its supporters then many people will be attract to it and gain their trust and engage with this great project.

I agree, and I am sure if dev will add more bonus then this will surely help a lot to attract many investors to check, explore and finally make good investments to this project.
I think its not difficult for ibuild to attract more clients since dapp builder is not yet popular in the industry but it has a huge potential since ethereum has alot of good things to offer to diffirent industries.

Creating Dapp can be so much fun because it would be simple to use due to this kind of platform. Hopefully, they their platform would be that much expensive so that more people can enjoy the platform.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
April 06, 2018, 12:53:41 PM

Good to hear that. I think the team is doing a great job in spreading the word about this project since it's popularity is increasing across different platforms. With this, they could gain more investors and supporters for this project.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
April 06, 2018, 11:59:09 AM
Seems like this project has a lots of supporters even that it is just seems starting its way here in the crypto currency community. But I have read that the team members is not yet verified? Oh why? If that is true then that would create a complict in the supporters and investors trust for this project. I hope the team woild clear this up.
Yes, I would like to hear comments from the team, and that everything was more transparent, it would increase the credibility of the project

We don't know who had made an article on that website but at least half of the information about our Token Sale there is wrong. Without mentioning that half of the pictures are messed up.

Well looks like they just paid some run of the mill dev to create a template website for them without actually caring about whether the site is correct or nah
April 05, 2018, 10:42:42 AM
Hello, your rating was updated https://icoholder.com/en/dapp-builder-16175

I have visited the site and saw that the team are not yet verified? And the all of the TEAM are 0% Verified? Can we really trust these guys? what is your opinion on this one? Also, the rating is kinda low.

This kind of rating won't give a positive thought to potential investors, why do they even do it? I think an Ethereum dApp builder will just be a redundant project since Ethereum blockchain is a dApp builder itself.

Exactly, some how it doesn't make sense. Well, I hope someone will explain this kind of issue since many queries are getting involved on this project. As time goes by this project have some negative feedback that needs some assistance from those devs or any admin that is part on this project.
Activity: 252
April 06, 2018, 10:37:18 AM
I would really like to use your application, it will be paid, as I understand and you will accept payment only in your tokens or even in fiats
Pages:
Jump to: