Pages:
Author

Topic: ico - page 9. (Read 57445 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 0
April 08, 2018, 11:41:17 PM
Building a app will no longer need coding because of this project and for sure several investors and the etherum as well as blockchain project organisers will find building a app much more easier due to this project.

This is not true, Dapp Builder only offer customized dApps and smart contract, in order words, it will be marketplace you choose a ready dApp that do specific job and modify it and put your stuff on it. For example, you want a dApp for shopping, you find ready dApp that you can customize.
But, when a company or someone want to create complex dApp that complex thing and specific for you company, you will need to hire developer in order build it.

It's just like website, you can find a customized website and theme etc, but, is that mean on one need coding any more !
Thanks for explaining! Soon, more people were interested to invest to a project like this because it has a lovely community like this!
True that this project will attract more investors and that is a great one. The investors, supporters and people interested to become part of the Ethereum dApp Builder is very necessary that will serves as the strenght of this project to continue its motivation to make more innovations and development for the whole community.
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
April 08, 2018, 11:34:05 PM
Building a app will no longer need coding because of this project and for sure several investors and the etherum as well as blockchain project organisers will find building a app much more easier due to this project.

This is not true, Dapp Builder only offer customized dApps and smart contract, in order words, it will be marketplace you choose a ready dApp that do specific job and modify it and put your stuff on it. For example, you want a dApp for shopping, you find ready dApp that you can customize.
But, when a company or someone want to create complex dApp that complex thing and specific for you company, you will need to hire developer in order build it.

It's just like website, you can find a customized website and theme etc, but, is that mean on one need coding any more !
Thanks for explaining! Soon, more people were interested to invest to a project like this because it has a lovely community like this!
Activity: 210
April 08, 2018, 11:26:47 PM
Technical document, road map - the basic documents that investors pay attention to. They must be thought out, I hope that the developers change the situation
I agree. With structured documents, it is much easier to understand the objectives of the team and the seriousness of the project
The white paper and the road map plan are very clear, as long as they can attract customers to use block chains.

Provided that they're clear on the direction of the project, gaining investors is the most essential part of the ICO because they can suffice the fundings for the platform so that the Devs can pursue the development of the project.
Activity: 430
Merit: 100
April 08, 2018, 11:07:35 PM
Technical document, road map - the basic documents that investors pay attention to. They must be thought out, I hope that the developers change the situation
I agree. With structured documents, it is much easier to understand the objectives of the team and the seriousness of the project
The white paper and the road map plan are very clear, as long as they can attract customers to use block chains.
Activity: 154
April 08, 2018, 10:41:15 PM
Activity: 182
Merit: 3
April 08, 2018, 10:15:54 PM
Activity: 196
April 08, 2018, 10:09:31 PM
Its been a couple of weeks? Are there any bounty campaigns that will be coming or to be launched? That could boost DAPP popularity to public and will gain visitors and investor for the ICO.
I am also waiting for the bounty campaign. It will help the project to allocate more funds and it will also make this project popular. Hope they will put bounty as soon as possible.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
April 08, 2018, 09:43:31 PM
Its been a couple of weeks? Are there any bounty campaigns that will be coming or to be launched? That could boost DAPP popularity to public and will gain visitors and investor for the ICO.
Activity: 84
April 08, 2018, 07:44:56 PM
Hi Vyacheslav and Solovat. Can one of you send me a direct message please?
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
April 08, 2018, 07:33:54 PM
well, they have currently too many competition in ICO Marketplace; I saw too many opensource dAPP platforms; some are already working and some are still like this project in ICO Stage; but at the end all are going to participate according to their qualities.
Of course, this is the good time for make ICO about Ethereum dApp Builder, because ERC20 tokens is so popular and have a lot of company see potential about ICO at crypto currency.

ERC20 tokens have also bad reputation; too many scam ICOs are using ERC20 tokens. And we also know from Cryptokitties how the Ethereum based token transactions stucked. If this bad reputation last longer, I think serious devs. are going to choose other variations...
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
April 08, 2018, 07:11:48 PM

Of course, we can easily make any application base on Ethereum Block more easier, even i see they have a lot of competitors, but i believe about Ibuild team can do their best to make high rank hand high ratio at Dapp Market.
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
April 08, 2018, 06:29:27 PM

Activity: 392
Merit: 2
April 08, 2018, 05:34:20 PM
i am really interested in this project. good roadmap, dev members
That is a true statement, as this project has one of the best roadmap and supporting and detailed information on the project?
With the project are getting more people interested about it, it's the right time to add more unique features, double the hard work, and be transparent in the community in which it will really attract more people to support and invest here.
I agree. The team should make more effort now since the community is getting bigger. The team need collaboration wand interact with people to have a bond to each other.
Activity: 280
April 08, 2018, 05:31:52 PM
i am really interested in this project. good roadmap, dev members
That is a true statement, as this project has one of the best roadmap and supporting and detailed information on the project?
With the project are getting more people interested about it, it's the right time to add more unique features, double the hard work, and be transparent in the community in which it will really attract more people to support and invest here.
Activity: 182
April 08, 2018, 04:19:01 PM
This platform can be useful to those people who wanted to do a business in an online. Quite simple to build the app as it is already been all available in the platform so I think if people wanted to make an app and wanted to make it easy then I think this is the right project to be used.
This project could actually turn into the necessity as more and more enterpreners who wish to start their online store would need a app and this project would perfectly build a better app for everyone which would surely be easy and convenient to use.
I agree mate this would realy be a need for ethereum project organizers who has not coding background.
The platform is also created in fact for promotion of ethereum and its erc20 token of a component. The more people will be tried by the forces in creation of the platforms, the more we will receive qualitative projects as a result.
Activity: 574
April 08, 2018, 04:12:16 PM
The Great Project I Like It
 Love to support this great idea.
Good luck!!!
I have joined
it's really nice that you support this project. In fact, it is a fairly promising project, which will be a success for many users in the future. To date, he already has quite a few followers.
Activity: 25
April 08, 2018, 03:06:43 PM
WEBSITE DOWNLOAD WHITEPAPERVIDEOSTWITTERFACEBOOKTELEGRAM

https://s1.postimg.org/3gj4zigwu7/Screenshot_2017-10-30_13.14.49.png
https://s1.postimg.org/80k66p7hin/Screenshot_2017-10-25_12.41.00.png
https://s1.postimg.org/6oconcxtj3/Screenshot_2017-10-25_12.43.49.png
https://s1.postimg.org/50vee4zfpr/Screenshot_2017-10-25_12.45.27.png
https://s1.postimg.org/2vlikpgi6n/Screenshot_2017-10-25_12.51.11.png
https://s1.postimg.org/2pkkvsc5u7/Screenshot_2017-10-25_12.53.37.png
https://s1.postimg.org/3pq71awnan/Screenshot_2017-10-25_12.55.18.png
https://s1.postimg.org/3nmwm3f2z3/Screenshot_2017-10-25_13.00.10.png
https://s1.postimg.org/5xiojr5okf/Screenshot_2017-10-25_13.02.24.png

Smart Contract Builder and dApps Marketplace.

Download the Whitepaper

This whitepaper https://dapps.ibuildapp.com/file/Whitepaper.pdf is an ongoing process with ideas changing regularly. It’s not a technical whitepaper, but rather a place to compile research and bring a better understanding of the dApp Builder to the masses.
We are extremely grateful for the support we continue to receive as we moves forward. We’re excited to reward those who decide to buy during the presale. Not to mention, it’s rather thrilling as we move forward to a more decentralized, efficient version of the blockchain application development process.

WEBSITE DOWNLOAD WHITEPAPERVIDEOSTWITTERFACEBOOKTELEGRAM
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
April 08, 2018, 02:03:40 PM
Through this platform people can work online easily.but as it is connected to Ethereum,doesn't it affected this platform because eth market is down & already affecting other platform as well
Activity: 154
April 08, 2018, 01:26:44 PM
This platform can be useful to those people who wanted to do a business in an online. Quite simple to build the app as it is already been all available in the platform so I think if people wanted to make an app and wanted to make it easy then I think this is the right project to be used.
This project could actually turn into the necessity as more and more enterpreners who wish to start their online store would need a app and this project would perfectly build a better app for everyone which would surely be easy and convenient to use.
It will gain popularity as far as its secured enough for smart contract creation If they stay updated and fix bugs and others they will really gain some awareness

You're right, as time goes by this project did a great of effort by the team which they really provide a good service. Hopefully this project may lead throughout the way as they already have a great start as I believe this project help all the possible investors as well as users to support this nice project.
Activity: 71
April 08, 2018, 01:15:39 PM
The Great Project I Like It
 Love to support this great idea.
Good luck!!!
I have joined
Pages:
Jump to: