Pages:
Author

Topic: ico - page 11. (Read 57445 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
April 08, 2018, 05:07:15 AM
A long time to come back from dApp presale, now is ICO time or what time of main ICO? I think i will spend some amount to join this ICO stage.

In head of this thread (picture ), we notice that pre-sale supposed that has already took place at November 9, I think they are facing some difficulties and that's why they are changing schedule everytime, but according to the admin on Telegram, those was only some private pre-sale.

So don't have exactly time of their ICO start? Well have more private pre-sale is meaning have more bonus for investor, right? if their ICO running at this time, in my opnion is maybe not a good time with lower value of ETH.

it will take place after 24 days from now when this pre-sale (%20 bonus) finish, according to website 5,000,000 VIVID sold out early (in those previous pre-sale ). Main sale will break into 3 Tier, first with 10% bonus, second tier with 5% Bonus, third one with 0 bonus.
20% bonus I think is very good, it's not very big and not very small, such a bonus is needed so that investors do not sell very cheaply when they enter the exchange.

20% bonus is good but there are some projects that can go up to 40% bonus, but I am not sure if those projects are legit. I hope that by giving more bonuses more and more investors will join.

Offering the 20% bonus is enough for a legitimate platform. Increasing the percentage of bonus would be more likely questionable because it's too good to be true. I think their marketing strategy is good to gain investors.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io
April 08, 2018, 05:01:12 AM
A long time to come back from dApp presale, now is ICO time or what time of main ICO? I think i will spend some amount to join this ICO stage.

In head of this thread (picture ), we notice that pre-sale supposed that has already took place at November 9, I think they are facing some difficulties and that's why they are changing schedule everytime, but according to the admin on Telegram, those was only some private pre-sale.

So don't have exactly time of their ICO start? Well have more private pre-sale is meaning have more bonus for investor, right? if their ICO running at this time, in my opnion is maybe not a good time with lower value of ETH.

it will take place after 24 days from now when this pre-sale (%20 bonus) finish, according to website 5,000,000 VIVID sold out early (in those previous pre-sale ). Main sale will break into 3 Tier, first with 10% bonus, second tier with 5% Bonus, third one with 0 bonus.
20% bonus I think is very good, it's not very big and not very small, such a bonus is needed so that investors do not sell very cheaply when they enter the exchange.

20% bonus is good but there are some projects that can go up to 40% bonus, but I am not sure if those projects are legit. I hope that by giving more bonuses more and more investors will join.
Activity: 252
April 08, 2018, 04:37:11 AM

Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
April 08, 2018, 04:11:01 AM
i am really interested in this project. good roadmap, dev members
Could you show us some point which make you have interesting about IBuild? As for me is one point, can make smart contract easily without any coding.

I am not pretty sure about that mate. As I observe the ICO, There are no any promotional campaigns that they have launched. How can they attract investors to join the project?
Well, they already made an advertisement for the project but they were not publishing yet. Hopefully, they were having Google Ads as a partner to ads their project on Google.

Are you sure of that? Because I heard that google already banned ico ads and I am not sure if they want to be partnered with crypto project? Well, I am still not sure of it now. I just hope that this project will have good partnership.
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
April 08, 2018, 02:41:15 AM
Could you show us some point which make you have interesting about IBuild? As for me is one point, can make smart contract easily without any coding.

I am not pretty sure about that mate. As I observe the ICO, There are no any promotional campaigns that they have launched. How can they attract investors to join the project?
Well, they already made an advertisement for the project but they were not publishing yet. Hopefully, they were having Google Ads as a partner to ads their project on Google.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
April 08, 2018, 12:49:40 AM
well, they have currently too many competition in ICO Marketplace; I saw too many opensource dAPP platforms; some are already working and some are still like this project in ICO Stage; but at the end all are going to participate according to their qualities.
Yes. I agree with your opinion, but I think that the developers can offer something unique, because this moment should be taken into account when implementing the project
We cannot really avoid competitors in this community where crypto currency exist. The crypto world is full of many surprises and challenges. So, the project that standout and remain standing is the only project deserve to be supported and spread the its existence. That is life and I am glad that Ethereum dApp Builder is one of those project that keep striving and proves its worthy for the crypto currency community.
The platform of this project really has to with high probability contribute to improvement of ethereum blockchain on means of new skillful developers who will create attractive tokens through ibuild.
Activity: 294
April 08, 2018, 12:27:13 AM
well, they have currently too many competition in ICO Marketplace; I saw too many opensource dAPP platforms; some are already working and some are still like this project in ICO Stage; but at the end all are going to participate according to their qualities.
Yes. I agree with your opinion, but I think that the developers can offer something unique, because this moment should be taken into account when implementing the project
We cannot really avoid competitors in this community where crypto currency exist. The crypto world is full of many surprises and challenges. So, the project that standout and remain standing is the only project deserve to be supported and spread the its existence. That is life and I am glad that Ethereum dApp Builder is one of those project that keep striving and proves its worthy for the crypto currency community.
Activity: 182
Merit: 3
April 07, 2018, 11:49:16 PM
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
April 07, 2018, 11:39:36 PM

Activity: 574
Merit: 100
April 07, 2018, 07:59:11 PM
Of course, this is the good time for make ICO about Ethereum dApp Builder, because ERC20 tokens is so popular and have a lot of company see potential about ICO at crypto currency.
Activity: 434
April 07, 2018, 07:53:14 PM
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
April 07, 2018, 07:47:30 PM
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
April 07, 2018, 06:52:54 PM

Activity: 210
April 07, 2018, 06:12:24 PM

Wow. That's good to know that you're very interested on the platform. Have you invested some amount on the platform?
Activity: 224
April 07, 2018, 04:39:08 PM
The concept of this project is very attractive. Since without coding everything is much easier to do. And do not look for someone who understands coding. And also it saves the time of project development.
the project has all chances for successful development and implementation. And the main idea of ​​the project is quite relevant and may interest many people who work in cryptography.

Since the launched of this project. Many things had changed and improve. The devs is active in the community and also their roadmap is nice. More investors are moving in to support this project.

Now that's some good news you have there. I am pretty sure that the investors are really happy about these developments.  It shows also that the team is really concerned with the investors not only for the money which they invested.
This project becomes much interested for the community of crypto currency. I am sure that more people will come to know about this project especially that as days goes by, the project's team seems doing the best they could to reach this far. They are gaining more and more supporters spreading the information about the Ethereum dApp Builder. I am glad that this kind of project has come exist here in the crypto currency community and I am looking forward for its success.

The project is really interesting because of the devs are woking great to develop this project to its full potential. New updates every week seems to work very well and make the member have a good feedback with the project.

Yeah right, this updates and activeness of the devs are good for their project and this will surely help them to increase its popularity and hopefully can attract many investors.

Having active bounty managers or active admin in telegram channel are very effective ways in attracting numerous investors. And also, it can easily developed better team up between the investors and the dev team in which will be the keys of the success of any plattforms here in bitcoin community.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
April 07, 2018, 04:35:21 PM
I think that the project is viable, could you tell me whether it was an airdrop? It seems to me that this is a good way to attract users' attention
Judging by my experience and personal observations, in 90% of cases those projects which distribute airdrop, as a rule, are unsuccessful. And generally serious projects in which this distribution isn't present at all become as a result demanded.
And there is. Previously, when this idea was just beginning to spread, a lot of users paid attention to it. At the very beginning, a lot of people worked for such projects, but then more often scammers appeared who brazenly collected money from people. And now very few people want to invest their money in other people's ideas, so the statistics are 90% unsuccessful.

You have a point, this is the reason why some investors now are afraid to invest in new projects now because some of them are scam. I hope that this project is legit and will follow all their future plans.
Yeah still yet I think the best idea is to research what you are investing your hard earned money on check the team their WP check Ann here follow social media and make your investments decisions
Activity: 434
April 07, 2018, 04:17:43 PM
The concept of this project is very attractive. Since without coding everything is much easier to do. And do not look for someone who understands coding. And also it saves the time of project development.
the project has all chances for successful development and implementation. And the main idea of ​​the project is quite relevant and may interest many people who work in cryptography.

Since the launched of this project. Many things had changed and improve. The devs is active in the community and also their roadmap is nice. More investors are moving in to support this project.

Now that's some good news you have there. I am pretty sure that the investors are really happy about these developments.  It shows also that the team is really concerned with the investors not only for the money which they invested.
This project becomes much interested for the community of crypto currency. I am sure that more people will come to know about this project especially that as days goes by, the project's team seems doing the best they could to reach this far. They are gaining more and more supporters spreading the information about the Ethereum dApp Builder. I am glad that this kind of project has come exist here in the crypto currency community and I am looking forward for its success.

The project is really interesting because of the devs are woking great to develop this project to its full potential. New updates every week seems to work very well and make the member have a good feedback with the project.

Yeah right, this updates and activeness of the devs are good for their project and this will surely help them to increase its popularity and hopefully can attract many investors.
Well, for sure it will solve as time passes by there is an development since this project is in progression stage. I believe that it can be have a great amount of profit and hopefully the team will able to do something which can convince those probable investors as well.as users that will support this project.

Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
April 07, 2018, 03:41:33 PM

The project has the higher possibilities to expand it self in upcoming years. The developers always takes every possible step that will help to the ico to grow more. And now they are continuously gaining the investors as well as good wishers. All this things are good sign of successful ico.
Activity: 182
April 07, 2018, 02:00:27 PM
I think that the project is viable, could you tell me whether it was an airdrop? It seems to me that this is a good way to attract users' attention
Judging by my experience and personal observations, in 90% of cases those projects which distribute airdrop, as a rule, are unsuccessful. And generally serious projects in which this distribution isn't present at all become as a result demanded.
And there is. Previously, when this idea was just beginning to spread, a lot of users paid attention to it. At the very beginning, a lot of people worked for such projects, but then more often scammers appeared who brazenly collected money from people. And now very few people want to invest their money in other people's ideas, so the statistics are 90% unsuccessful.

You have a point, this is the reason why some investors now are afraid to invest in new projects now because some of them are scam. I hope that this project is legit and will follow all their future plans.
Whatever was fear of some ordinary interested users including some investors, all the same projects, in particular this, receive the target audience. So was and will be because demand for cryptocurrency grows if not every second, then hourly precisely.
Activity: 574
April 07, 2018, 12:25:19 PM
The team is responsive and already made some introducing videos on youtube; I appreciate it.  But I still couldn't find any bounty campaign on this thread. Do they really run this ICO without Bounty Campaign ?
I think it's quite possible to manage ISO without the company's bounty, because as for me it's not necessary, if the experienced team does it.
Of course, this is possible if the development team consists of very experienced specialists who are well versed in the development strategies of the project. Because it is not enough to create a good idea, it is also necessary to be able to attract investors to this project.
Pages:
Jump to: