Pages:
Author

Topic: ico - page 34. (Read 57445 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 100
CryptoMan
March 10, 2018, 09:08:02 PM
thanks! appreciate it!
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
March 11, 2018, 07:23:39 PM
Seems like an interestig project. I feel somehow curious about this project as the Ethereum dAppBuilder, No Coding, and Easy to Customized. I will stay to this project and wait for more updates. I want to know more better regarding this project understands what this project really aims for the better changes of the community.
I also liked this projects. It seems that they are going to make the transactions of all cryptocurrencies easy to handle by just finger tips. And also, it will attract even more investors because of it's features that allows a user to have full control of cryptos. I hoped it will launched soon so we can experience it.

Yeah, well hopefully the team will able to provide those features that can be attractive by those investors as well as users on this project. Also, I appreciate the security that they have but it needs more assurance to convince more users on this great project.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
March 11, 2018, 07:15:18 PM
If i don't have any mistakes, this project is make mobile app for Ethereum, right? I actually don't understand about this project so much.
CryptoMan
February 09, 2018, 11:00:28 PM
Blockchain and How to create a dApp

Introducing Blockchain and Smart Contracts

While blockchain (the backbone of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies) started like a rumor, it is now an undeniably ingenious invention that is disrupting virtually every industry in the world. According to a research done by Accenture and financial services consulting firm McLagan, Blockchain is reported to reduce major bank infrastructure costs by 30% and boost savings for banks using it by $8-$12 billion. On the other hand, the aggregate value for all cryptocurrencies rose by 1,800% to $336 billion while bitcoin and ethereum have brought in returns to the tune of 1,000% and 5,500% respectively. At the heart of this entire surge in demand for cryptocurrencies is the excitement about blockchain and smart contracts. Blockchain is the technology on which cryptocurrencies operate on according to Don and Alex Tapscott, the authors of blockchain revolution.

Read More:

https://medium.com/ethereum-dapp-builder/blockchain-and-how-to-create-a-dapp-daa1a548ff51
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
March 11, 2018, 04:44:18 PM
Seems like an interestig project. I feel somehow curious about this project as the Ethereum dAppBuilder, No Coding, and Easy to Customized. I will stay to this project and wait for more updates. I want to know more better regarding this project understands what this project really aims for the better changes of the community.
I also liked this projects. It seems that they are going to make the transactions of all cryptocurrencies easy to handle by just finger tips. And also, it will attract even more investors because of it's features that allows a user to have full control of cryptos. I hoped it will launched soon so we can experience it.
Yes, i completely agree with your opinion on this project. The project looks so reliable as well as transparent. Due to their concept so many investors attracted towards the project. This project has high potential to grow more and it will become hugely successful after a certain time later.
CryptoMan
February 04, 2018, 03:23:19 AM
Blockchain Application Builder Use Cases:

Click here:

https://dapps.ibuildapp.com/file/Whitepaper.pdf
Activity: 224
March 11, 2018, 04:15:12 PM
CryptoMan
January 26, 2018, 08:49:58 AM
Smart Contracts and the Real Estate Industry- A Match Made in Heaven!

So what would you do if you wanted to buy a house? Simple -even if you’ve never bought one, chances are high that you already have an idea: you get pre-approved for a mortgage, then you find a real estate agent, you shop around, you make an offer, get an inspection and then close the deal. Guess what? Blockchain and Smart Contracts are set to disrupt this chorus in the $217 trillion worth of Real Estate global Industry! Areas of opportunity include: improved property searches, expedited pre-release due diligence, smarter decision-making, ease in leasing and subsequent processes like cash flow management and property management.

“The practical consequence […is…] for the first time, a way for one Internet user to transfer a unique piece of digital property to another Internet user, such that the transfer is guaranteed to be safe and secure, everyone knows that the transfer has taken place, and nobody can challenge the legitimacy of the transfer. The consequences of this breakthrough are hard to overstate.”

- Marc Andreessen

Here are some highlights to get you imagining what the future looks like for the Real Estate Industry.

❖ 100% electronic and secure property sale where fraud and paper deeds are a thing of the past

❖ Digital leases which automatically withdraw rent payments and service charges with a full audit trail and no human error

❖ An autonomous accounting system where every transaction is automatically recorded and balanced without fear of anyone manipulating the system

❖ A secure electronic record for each individual and corporate entity showing all their details among them their credit history

❖ Can you imagine a commercial building that has every system (like utilities) connected securely and adjusts itself without the occupants or any other party intervening or instructing!

Read More:

https://medium.com/ethereum-dapp-builder/smart-contracts-and-the-real-estate-59e3dfdb5d2c
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
March 11, 2018, 04:08:11 PM
I think this will be a useful platform for the future. Since it won't require coding, it will be easier to use to make dApps. But if anyone can easily make a dApp, won't it be used for scamming?
It is accurately. It will be possible execute one's plans without difficult process coding, system all will make for you, well, or profis. Should not concern us it, all will on the automatic device and any trifles will be observed. Different project should turn out from it.
Activity: 196
March 11, 2018, 03:53:13 PM
Wow this project is attractive and has attracted a audience,I think that the concept is the reason behind it.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
March 11, 2018, 02:52:12 PM
This platform will be intended for creation smart-contracts on ethereum, exactly ERC-20 tokens? It will be possible to manipulate with various specification for smart-contract? For example so that tokens they be frozen and began one's distribution, for example, in 1 week? such deep functions will be?
is really a great app if you ask me but is seems really quite here for long whats going on with ico sales has it started or is it over?
CryptoMan
January 19, 2018, 06:57:51 PM
dApp Builder Team on the stage at World Crypt Forum, San Francisco http://wcef.co

Activity: 196
March 11, 2018, 02:37:31 PM
thanks! appreciate it!
What a short reply from the developer. I would be thinking if you have to response them, not just reply thanks, great suggestion, etc.
It's better than nothing, can't you just appreciate them despite of getting busy from the project still are able to response unlike other projects which has inactive team. If you want a better response, i think you should join their telegram group then.
Yes agree with you, it's really better that no reply at all, leaving you hanging with your questions, some questions might be forgotten, or took weeks before you can have a reply from the team.
Team might be aiming to bring better opportunities and working on various plans to enrich the platform with various advanced technologies that will add value for all the investors.
CryptoMan
January 19, 2018, 06:55:32 PM
you welcome!
Activity: 574
March 11, 2018, 02:35:23 PM
I think this will be a useful platform for the future. Since it won't require coding, it will be easier to use to make dApps. But if anyone can easily make a dApp, won't it be used for scamming?
probably the team creates some special functions that will prevent fraud on the platform. I hope the development team will do everything qualitatively.
Activity: 280
March 11, 2018, 02:09:27 PM
thanks! appreciate it!
What a short reply from the developer. I would be thinking if you have to response them, not just reply thanks, great suggestion, etc.
It's better than nothing, can't you just appreciate them despite of getting busy from the project still are able to response unlike other projects which has inactive team. If you want a better response, i think you should join their telegram group then.
Yes agree with you, it's really better that no reply at all, leaving you hanging with your questions, some questions might be forgotten, or took weeks before you can have a reply from the team.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
March 11, 2018, 02:01:35 PM
Activity: 182
March 11, 2018, 01:01:23 PM
dApp Builder is really an innovative project and it is useful to many people who have great ideas for an app but lack in coding department. By using this platform they'll be able to create apps and help the community by showing their talent in ideas that matter.
Activity: 2184
Merit: 470
Telegram: @jperryC
March 11, 2018, 12:56:01 PM
Ethereum dApp builder is a very innovative project by one of the very well known app developer team which is listed on top app developers in some writings by reputed peoples. I think this is a very unique and high potential project and s also worth investing as they can give huge profits to the investors in very few days as soon as the project is launched in the market. They will help to make any smart contract very easy on your hand's tip.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
March 11, 2018, 11:43:06 AM
thanks! appreciate it!

They should have a dedicated social media member who's job is to just answer the questions on the place like this. Remember it's not just the devs around
Pages:
Jump to: