Pages:
Author

Topic: ico - page 35. (Read 57445 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
March 11, 2018, 11:35:11 AM
wow amazing platform for developers. And the best thing is they already have a working platform and the numbers show that they are really experienced in this sector and are also very successful.
That really helps for every developer to fix the ongoing bugs with the right solutions and innovate launching the advanced features instead of working on a new platform from the foundation level, Ethereum dApp Builder is a better wiser choice.
Activity: 532
Merit: 1
March 11, 2018, 09:51:02 AM
wow amazing platform for developers. And the best thing is they already have a working platform and the numbers show that they are really experienced in this sector and are also very successful.
I am not familiar with programming but as what I observed about this project it seems some people already test the platform and technically it works as far as I know. Is their platform need token to access their services?
Activity: 65
Merit: 5
March 11, 2018, 07:53:30 AM
I don't particularly see a point in this project, especially for developers. This will probably be as pointless as Thunkable. There really isn't much one can do without actually learning how to code.
Activity: 154
March 11, 2018, 07:53:24 AM
The project team looks very young. Have you already implemented some projects? Can you see your work if it is there?
Activity: 7
Merit: 100
CryptoMan
January 07, 2018, 04:22:00 PM
    January 2018 dApp Builder Development Status Update

Greetings everyone and thanks for staying tuned with us.
    The last month of 2017 was unbelievably busy and unbelievably short. Here’s what we have done:

• Added more options to Voting and Escrow contracts, significanly improved the UI/UX of dApp Builder.
    • Supported the strong identity and single sign-on of dApp Builder using Google OAuth.
    • Added a way to interact with dApps right out of your desktop browser. The way to interact with dApps from mobile apps has been there from the start.

Here’s our plans for January 2018:

• Introduce our very own Bonus DAP tokens as per the specification.

• Support authentication with Civic.com

• Add support for MultiSig Wallet dApp

Read more:

https://medium.com/ethereum-dapp-builder/january-2018-dapp-builder-development-status-update-49afa214ec43[/list]
    Activity: 252
    March 11, 2018, 07:47:02 AM
    I love using my smartphone and I'm glad that more and more applications for all spheres of life and especially for crypts appear in Android.
    CryptoMan
    January 04, 2018, 03:27:53 AM
    BLOCKCHAIN AND WHY THE TOKEN ECOSYSTEM IS SO HOT!

There’s no arguing that the blockchain technology is helping drive efficiency, insights and transparency in various industries. Blockchain has the ability to allow transaction of currency tokens like bitcoin and ether and provide a comprehensive and transparent record of all transactions among its users; this essentially cuts out middlemen from transactions.

Satoshi Nakamoto, in his original Bitcoin white paper, defined an electronic coin-the Bitcoin- as “a chain of digital signatures” known as the ‘blockchain’. The blockchain enables each coin owner to transfer an amount of currency directly to any other party connected to the same network without the need for a financial institution to mediate the exchange and this has seen the technology hit the mainstream.

Blockchain technology has given rise to various buzzwords which include decentralized applications, Ethereum, smart contracts, ICOs, digital tokens, etc. and all these are set to reinvent business models across all industries especially with traditional financial institutions and governments also making efforts in using the technology. In fact, according to data provided by DMR, 90 percent of major North American and European banks are exploring the blockchain technology.

ENTER DIGITAL TOKENS

By utilizing the blockchain technology, digital tokens are set to revolutionize the way we transfer real-world assets. A digital token is similar to issuing a check in a digital form and the holder of the token has the right to claim the underlying asset. Any transferrable asset such as coffee, a house, a computer, a car, or intangible assets such as property rights and licences, can be represented through digital tokens. Transaction of digital tokens is recorded on a blockchain, and this provides full transparency about the ownership and security without needing a central authority.

There are various types of digital tokens with different names being currently used and these include:

https://medium.com/ethereum-dapp-builder/blockchain-and-why-the-token-ecosystem-is-so-hot-b44fc0d16f6f
    Activity: 378
    Merit: 114
    March 11, 2018, 07:14:06 AM
    Activity: 182
    March 11, 2018, 07:01:51 AM
    This platform will be intended for creation smart-contracts on ethereum, exactly ERC-20 tokens? It will be possible to manipulate with various specification for smart-contract? For example so that tokens they be frozen and began one's distribution, for example, in 1 week? such deep functions will be?
    Activity: 462
    BitHostCoin.io
    March 11, 2018, 07:00:19 AM
    thanks! appreciate it!
    What a short reply from the developer. I would be thinking if you have to response them, not just reply thanks, great suggestion, etc.

If the member is asking a question and dev only replied like that then it's questionable what dev only respond like that, but it just a compliments then devs is understandable why only he replied like that. Good thing that dev is active responding here.
    Activity: 280
    Merit: 1
    March 11, 2018, 06:35:44 AM
    These project is being announced last October 2017, I wonder what is its status right now? Is this something have common with Ethereum platform? Also, the project seems not so popular in this forum so I also wonder why if they have bounty program for this.
    Activity: 518
    Merit: 10
    March 11, 2018, 06:04:57 AM
    This is an incredible project which an excellent purpose as i analyzed the roadmap and whitepapers, Ethereum dApp Builder, We should also implement the AI capabilities to translate text from one language to another.
    CryptoMan
    December 19, 2017, 04:48:55 AM
    What are Decentralized Applications (Dapps)

Most people are familiar with ‘apps’ particularly with reference to software. Software applications are software that defines a particular goal. As opposed to the most widespread software models that are centralized (the server client model is centralized), dApps are apps whose server-client models are decentralized while others are distributed as illustrated in the figure below.

A decentralized app must meet the following criteria:

They should be open source and autonomous. This means that any changes can only be executed by consensus and there is no single body which holds majority tokens in the network.
        Protocols and Data are stored cryptographically in a blockchain
        The cryptographic tokens are used for rewarding network users as well as for application access.
        Tokens are generated using an algorithm that encourages contribution by members of the network to the system.

Read More

https://medium.com/ethereum-dapp-builder/what-are-decentralized-applications-dapps-ed7459a27786
    Activity: 406
    Merit: 105
    March 11, 2018, 05:49:25 AM
    The project is interesting, but I read past comments and did not see the disclosed answers from the administrators. And I do not understand when the sale of tokens will begin? I did not find the answer to this question. For the project to be successful, you need to update the information more often.
    I agree with you bud. The whitepaper have an interesting plstform and goal. But with the past comments of other people shows that the devs or the team is not active in updating.

Devs are not so active but I seen some of their responses with some members posted their concerns. Maybe they are so busy improving this project, anyway, they still need to be more active to encourage more investors to participate.
    CryptoMan
    December 19, 2017, 04:46:23 AM
    When does the PreSale start? I'm ready for IT!!!! Shocked

planning in the middle of January

presale will be on next month or i can say next year,  Smiley
    then when the main sale begin dev ?

main token sale is planned for February
    Activity: 238
    March 11, 2018, 04:57:08 AM
    This is a really nice platform for developers, will definitely be handy for them. I hope the team does as they said and does it well. It’s also great for ordinary people, as it requires no coding background. People can learn a lot from this.
    Activity: 588
    March 11, 2018, 03:53:21 AM
    thanks! appreciate it!

Hello, its been a while since this thread or topic has been active. Are there any upcoming updates for this ICO? Any plans on launching any bounty campaigns for us members.  This could boost the impression and popularity of the site and could also lead for investors to come.

There are some new news because if the functional and the truth is the way they planned it, it's just a bomb. But something tells me that to write such a code, even the ether team on the best days can not do it.
    CryptoMan
    December 17, 2017, 03:32:27 PM
    When does the PreSale start? I'm ready for IT!!!! Shocked

planning in the middle of January
    Activity: 1162
    Merit: 268
    50% bonus on your First Topup
    March 11, 2018, 03:41:39 AM
    thanks! appreciate it!

Hello, its been a while since this thread or topic has been active. Are there any upcoming updates for this ICO? Any plans on launching any bounty campaigns for us members.  This could boost the impression and popularity of the site and could also lead for investors to come.
    CryptoMan
    December 17, 2017, 03:31:36 PM
    Here’s How Dapps will Reinvent the Insurance Sector

Despite its relative infancy, the potential for blockchain technology to disrupt the insurance industry and change the way we share data, process claims and prevent fraud is intriguing. Statistics indicate that only 17% of California households carry earthquake insurance even though the likelihood of experiencing losses from an earthquake are high; so can blockchain facilitate trust in such a case? Blockchain and Dapps offer the insurance industry great potential in terms of transparency to streamline the payments of claims and premiums.
    These two technologies have the potential to enhance the significant digital transformation that is already taking place in the insurance industry. Data is critical and forms the basis of the industry as well as the transformation. For instance, underwriters and actuaries use the ever expanding space of data to build models which help to accurately estimate risk and then price it accordingly. One of the most exciting models that employ blockchain is telematics.

Insurers are making use of data from sensors to help price motor risk more accurately thus helping in reducing the premiums for the young and safer drivers. This technology is even finding application in home insurance. Another example is everledger which uses blockchain to create a distributed ledger that contains a record particular details for precious stones. This ledger has come in handy in helping insurers trace the history of each stone (including any records of past claims made on the particular stone) and thus detect and prevent any fraudulent activities.

Read More:
    https://medium.com/ethereum-dapp-builder/heres-how-dapps-will-reinvent-the-insurance-sector-800c66fdf057
    Pages:
    Jump to: