Pages:
Author

Topic: ico - page 38. (Read 57445 times)

Activity: 86
Merit: 10
December 12, 2017, 03:24:35 PM
Wow, amazing, this project sound so good.
I very want invest to this project.
Good luck to dev team, I will follow you.
It very easy to make a crypto in ETH chain.
I will have a quotes "
Information technology and business are becoming inextricably interwoven. I don't think anybody can talk meaningfully about one without the talking about the other."
-Bill gates-

Thank you!
December 12, 2017, 03:23:31 PM
When does the PreSale start? I'm ready for IT!!!! Shocked

Hello. The PreSale will begin on Tuesday, January, 9th.
December 12, 2017, 03:18:47 PM
Hello everybody! I've just registered here, following the dApp Telegram channel. Will you post here any news regarding your ICO?

I've got the same question. They've got very neat Telegram channel.

We post all our news in Twitter, Facebook, Telegram, YouTube, GitHub and, of course, here at Bitcointalk.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
December 12, 2017, 03:18:17 PM
Nice looking project! Will I be able to use dApp tokens within the app to sell any goods or services? By the way, when will it be possible to take a look at the platform itself? Is it going to be user friendly? I am worried about that since I am not Tham much familiar with the blockchain technology.
December 12, 2017, 03:10:31 PM
Hello everybody! I've just registered here, following the dApp Telegram channel. Will you post here any news regarding your ICO?

Hello. Yes, we will.
December 12, 2017, 03:06:06 PM
What is the minimum amount of dApp tokens can be bought? And is there any limit?
December 12, 2017, 02:59:00 PM
Looks very interesting. Can the dApp Builder be applied to any types of businesses? For instance, for a bakery? Where more info can be found? Roll Eyes

Hello. Yes, you will be able to create a dApp for any type of bussines at our platform. You can find more information in our White Paper.
December 12, 2017, 02:22:17 PM
Smart contract is very useful nowadays. This has a good concept.

Thank you!

Activity: 72
December 12, 2017, 12:50:02 PM
Wow, amazing, this project sound so good.
I very want invest to this project.
Good luck to dev team, I will follow you.
It very easy to make a crypto in ETH chain.
I will have a quotes "
Information technology and business are becoming inextricably interwoven. I don't think anybody can talk meaningfully about one without the talking about the other."
-Bill gates-
Activity: 10
December 12, 2017, 12:44:49 PM
When does the PreSale start? I'm ready for IT!!!! Shocked
Activity: 7
Merit: 100
CryptoMan
December 04, 2017, 02:45:32 AM
WILL DAPPS REVOLUTIONISE THE FINANCIAL SECTOR

We always think of finance, like a thing and mostly money. Instead, it’s a system, revolving around humans. When the Great Recession happened in 2008, it wasn’t money that failed; the system made errors and money depreciated. America still had dollar bills, only that the purchasing power of each note had dropped. The financial sector is the precious hub of every person; employee, investor and the senator in Congress, they all hope nothing goes wrong.

The financial system is characterized by commercial banking, investment analysis, Wall Street Exchanges and the intriguing passer-by who wishes the Federal Reserves has a backup strategy in the event of an economic meltdown. This means the financial sector is not without its limitations amidst all of the big bucks that are mentioned by the central bank daily.

Click Here: https://medium.com/ethereum-dapp-builder/will-dapps-revolutionise-the-financial-sector-73997603a0f
December 12, 2017, 11:13:56 AM

I've got the same question. They've got very neat Telegram channel.
CryptoMan
December 02, 2017, 05:31:28 PM
dApp Builder at the Blockchain Expo at Santa Clara this week:

Activity: 2
December 12, 2017, 11:03:39 AM

YES! Let's see how this can be done via the dApp Builder project. Looking forward to it.
CryptoMan
December 02, 2017, 05:10:34 PM
Dear IbuildApp team

Apologies for been chasing you over here but could you please kindly answer my PM!
thanks!

Hi Nokas, could you post your question here or send it at [email protected]?

sorry if we didn't answer on it yet.
Activity: 2
December 12, 2017, 10:58:47 AM
December 12, 2017, 10:43:16 AM
Looks very interesting. Can the dApp Builder be applied to any types of businesses? For instance, for a bakery? Where more info can be found? Roll Eyes
CryptoMan
November 24, 2017, 09:28:42 AM
Here is a Look at Bitcoin as a Dapp

In Bitcoin’s brief history, it has gone from an unregulated currency for illegal activity to a legitimate and convenient facilitator of global commerce. Sure, the crypto has been influenced by a myriad of factors that have collectively made it one of the most unpredictable currencies in the world. But, despite this uncertainty, more than 300,000 bitcoin transactions are taking place every day, and the numbers are still growing.

Today, bitcoin is evidently far more than the peer-to-peer (p2p) cash system that Satoshi Nakamoto envisioned eight years ago. Global computer networks are mining new coins every other minute, e-commerce websites are thriving, and even giant real-world companies like Tesla and Virgin Galactic are beginning to accept Bitcoin as a payment method.

That said, Bitcoin — and cryptocurrency as a whole — is relatively still in its early stages of adoption, and it’s riding a constant wheel of evolution. Although cryptos are poised to become the universal currency of the future, an even more promising trend seems to be decentralized applications (Dapps).

As cryptocurrencies become the norm in the coming years, experts are postulating that peer-to-peer applications will surpass the world’s biggest software corporations in user-base, utility, and network valuation because of their superior incentivization structure, transparency, resiliency, flexibility, and distributed nature.

The emergence of Dapps

Visionaries describe a completely decentralized world as one where the idea of a central body managing a digital network is non-existent, and every bit of communication or transaction happens directly between two parties. Ideally, that depicts a society where online apps, websites and utilities don’t require an intermediary to function, and not even the entity that creates the system has control over user information.
Activity: 61
December 12, 2017, 10:29:44 AM
CryptoMan
November 21, 2017, 09:40:09 AM
New: DAPP BUILDER BOUNTY PROGRAM

Read More

Pages:
Jump to: