Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO 5% BONUS] deCLOUDs - Precious Metals-Backed Crypto-Platform on BlockChain - page 17. (Read 86550 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
POSWallet Support
SEND HIM MESSAGES IN HIS FACEBOOK PAGE

ALL OF US
Activity: 80
He has not yet moved bitcoins from the wallet

He dare not, or his ass will be FORKED by us.  Grin

Trademark found his real identity and Germany police will catch and fork him
POSWallet Support
ok guys

full attack on him

until he returns the stolen money
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003
This is his facebook.  Looks like he's married and probably worried his wife will be banging someone else when he's in jail.

https://m.facebook.com/alex.backster.5?tsid=0.4353438834064016&source=typeahead
meh, I think we are giving Dave too much credit there.

That was too much of a sophisticated scam for Dave to pull.

Grin

Yes, dave is a head probelm scammer, only fools got scammed.

This decloud is the most sophisticated scam I have seen, even can scam an escrow... Beyond my imagination. Fortunately I didn
t donate my Ferrari Califonia to him, I would never contribute any money to pay his hooker and blow.  Grin Angry Angry
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
The Scammer just removed me and Community Manager from Slack. Anyone from the community is still in deCLOUDs Slack channel or he removed us all?

He deleted the team.
And the forum too.

That motherfucker is in FULL PANIC MODE

You can Run but you CANNOT HIDE.

WE DO NOT FORGIVE

WE DO NOT FORGET

WE WILL FORK YOU

Grin
fork fork fork

lollll
scam everywhere everytime
POSWallet Support
HE IS AFRAID

HE KNOWS WE ARE TRACKING HIM
Activity: 336
Merit: 252
The Scammer just removed me and Community Manager from Slack. Anyone from the community is still in deCLOUDs Slack channel or he removed us all?

He deleted the team.
And the forum too.

That motherfucker is in FULL PANIC MODE

You can Run but you CANNOT HIDE.

WE DO NOT FORGIVE

WE DO NOT FORGET

WE WILL FORK YOU

Grin
Activity: 546
Merit: 250

He deleted the team.
And the forum too.
meh, I think we are giving Dave too much credit there.

That was too much of a sophisticated scam for Dave to pull.

Grin

This scam may be same dev of Zion, how do you think? But zion's dave is much more stupid than stas
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
in slack
declouds_advisor [7:35 PM] 
@niktitan132 we found you and we have many information about you. You have 24 hours to come here and send me the funds to the address i will provide you with a full detailed excel file with all investors to refund them all. Otherwise the jail is waiting for you. Don’t put yourself in more troubles. Cooperate and will forget everything.
Activity: 91
Here is his site with his picture.  http://www.investrank.eu/sample-page  E-cash.org is also his website (look to the left, there's an article about e-cash.org), so he holds 2 of the 3 keys to release the funds.  Considering he hasn't taken the money and run yet means he knows he can get in trouble and we know who he is.  

BitcoinExpert, by any chance did you talk to him on the phone?  Does he sound like an older guy, someone like in the picture?

This old scammer will see Lucifer soon, God will punish his ass and penis.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
That website really needs to be taken down.  Im still receiving very badly written junk mail from declouds
Mail from ghost, i am in waiting to the end of ico.
legendary
Activity: 2294
Merit: 1182
Now the money is free, and so the people will be
That website really needs to be taken down.  Im still receiving very badly written junk mail from declouds
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 604
legendary
Here is his site with his picture.  http://www.investrank.eu/sample-page  E-cash.org is also his website (look to the left, there's an article about e-cash.org), so he holds 2 of the 3 keys to release the funds.  Considering he hasn't taken the money and run yet means he knows he can get in trouble and we know who he is. 

BitcoinExpert, by any chance did you talk to him on the phone?  Does he sound like an older guy, someone like in the picture?

hmmm, this picture looks like it's been doctored up on some image editor.

Might be a fake as well.

Could be but it looks like it was uploaded in March 2011 (http://www.investrank.eu/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/backster.jpg).  I doubt this guy planned this scam back then. 
Activity: 1050
Merit: 604
Here is his site with his picture.  http://www.investrank.eu/sample-page  E-cash.org is also his website (look to the left, there's an article about e-cash.org), so he holds 2 of the 3 keys to release the funds.  Considering he hasn't taken the money and run yet means he knows he can get in trouble and we know who he is. 

BitcoinExpert, by any chance did you talk to him on the phone?  Does he sound like an older guy, someone like in the picture?

hmmm, this picture looks like it's been doctored up on some image editor.

Might be a fake as well.

Pages:
Jump to: