Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO 5% BONUS] deCLOUDs - Precious Metals-Backed Crypto-Platform on BlockChain - page 20. (Read 86550 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 266
I want  to inform you all that Stas just removed me from FB page and changed the Twitter password.I don't have access anymore.
refund my btc, please

Sorry but he doesn't possess 2 keys to access the escrow money but the scammer has it. Consider your money gone
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Decentralised Amazon & ICO Hub
I want  to inform you all that Stas just removed me from FB page and changed the Twitter password.I don't have access anymore.
refund my btc, please
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003
Any cops on this thread or do you have any friends that are?  I message theymos regarding getting private information (IP addresses, emails, etc.) for niktitan132 and this is his reply.  Please email theymos if you are a law enforcement officer.  

I don't release private account info except to police (any police, worldwide). Have police email [email protected] from an official police email address.
Activity: 1239
Merit: 562
I am disappointed, I was expecting a lot
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
Activity: 950
Merit: 510
Why you people(live USA or Europe) do not go to police?
Activity: 1050
Merit: 604
happy witch hunt boys, I invested dust-ish amounts, but did translate a page which I would like payment for.  Seems the scam isnt of 300btc imo

https://blockchain.info/address/3Do7YvJFrBkNufPCuoKQjBqnFNXjna6fWq?offset=0&filter=0

300-100-50-37= a bit over 100 btc I suppose, since I dont believe those initial deposits are real.  hopefully arent real, but the scammers own funds to get the thing going.  watch those coins.

I would also like to be paid for the translation work I have done here...

And who is going to pay you?

Will a fucking scammer give you anything?

We need to all work together to show these assholes that we will not allow ourselves to be ripped off that easily.

We need to try and fucking track down these scammers and expose them.

Well, that's how I feel anyways.......

Activity: 882
Merit: 500
Stop asking for refunds or a witchhunt, you're obviously not getting your btc back, you got scammed, deal with it. Your own fault for being so gullible. It was clear from day 1 that this project was not real, do your own diligence and read through the fucking thread. If you lots weren't so gullible then the scammers wouldn't make money, as simple as that. It's your own fault.

Btw, I am sure that Mr. "BitcoinExpert" is the same person as the scammer. Of course he will now act like he isn't, and was being taken advantage of, because he needs to reuse his account for their next scam attempt. After all buying all these BCT accounts is pricey, you know? And who knows, how much money they actually made, with the majority of those 300 BTC being fake / the guy's own funds...

But even if "BitcoinExpert" is a real person, his reputation should be considered ruined anyway, because he co-signed without doing his due diligence, never meeting the developer, and not knowing who the 3rd "escrow" was.
of your words clearly visible you are the fool Sad Angry
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
We worked the shit out of our asses for this project!!!!!!
We were all fooled & tricked & we all have to deal with that!

But can you telling us the full story?
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
POSWallet Support
We worked the shit out of our asses for this project!!!!!!
We were all fooled & tricked & we all have to deal with that!
POSWallet Support
Of course he found out, like all of us and we are all angry!

But accussing someone that is trying to help because he is an easy target is stupid
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
Stop asking for refunds or a witchhunt, you're obviously not getting your btc back, you got scammed, deal with it. Your own fault for being so gullible. It was clear from day 1 that this project was not real, do your own diligence and read through the fucking thread. If you lots weren't so gullible then the scammers wouldn't make money, as simple as that. It's your own fault.

Btw, I am sure that Mr. "BitcoinExpert" is the same person as the scammer. Of course he will now act like he isn't, and was being taken advantage of, because he needs to reuse his account for their next scam attempt. After all buying all these BCT accounts is pricey, you know? And who knows, how much money they actually made, with the majority of those 300 BTC being fake / the guy's own funds...

But even if "BitcoinExpert" is a real person, his reputation should be considered ruined anyway, because he co-signed without doing his due diligence, never meeting the developer, and not knowing who the 3rd "escrow" was.
Activity: 127
Merit: 100

Holy shit man, you are an epic asshole!!!

LOL? Community manager? You should thank scrawl because he found the real proofs to show this is a scam, so no more people will be fooled. Do you have ethic? You cursed a scam buster, or you still debate for the scammer?
POSWallet Support
He just signed in deCLOUDs Twitter account --> Twitter.com   Sep 28, 2016 4:46 PM - 78.138.106.245 Germany

You are the scammer himself trying to fool others, you are an idiot
It is obvious by how hard you are trying

BitcoinExpert = OP

You are a true detective aren't you?Huh

I know him his my friend you idiot, everyone in the Greek Cryptocurrency community knows him.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1010
Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)
happy witch hunt boys, I invested dust-ish amounts, but did translate a page which I would like payment for.  Seems the scam isnt of 300btc imo

https://blockchain.info/address/3Do7YvJFrBkNufPCuoKQjBqnFNXjna6fWq?offset=0&filter=0

300-100-50-37= a bit over 100 btc I suppose, since I dont believe those initial deposits are real.  hopefully arent real, but the scammers own funds to get the thing going.  watch those coins.

I would also like to be paid for the translation work I have done here...
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
He just signed in deCLOUDs Twitter account --> Twitter.com   Sep 28, 2016 4:46 PM - 78.138.106.245 Germany

You are the scammer himself trying to fool others, you are an idiot
It is obvious by how hard you are trying

BitcoinExpert = OP
POSWallet Support

Holy shit man, you are an epic asshole!!!
Activity: 130
Merit: 100
Well... I did not await this but I think I have to make this post not as a warning but with informational character only. Everyone should think what he wants of my post.

Well, I was approached by niktitan132 asking me to provide a multisig escrow 2 of 3 for this ICO.

I said this ICO looks good so far and I suggested TwinWinNerD as the second escrow since he is highly trusted and I worked with him some times already.

I got a message back saying that they already asked e-cash.org to provide a public master key. It would be a famous website in german and they want to attract german customers. I never heard of that site and asked in german subforum if I missed something but no... no one every heard of it.

He wrote, well that is fine, that page already negated his request. So his next suggestion was Petros Anagnostou, he is involved with wave and they want to target the greek market, I was told. I checked a bit, he has a greek thread about wave... dunno what's about really. Though I do not really know if he is well known and trusted.

So I answered why does he want to target the greek market when he wants to target the world market. And if all of his investors would say "Yes, I know this guy. I trust him.". I doubt that.

I stressed the point that EVERY party in a multisig escrow needs to be independent. Otherwise the idea could come up that two of the parties somehow are the same of coupled some way.

In any way... I did not hear anything anymore even when asking back.

Now I see those both parties are the other 2 key holders now. Even though e-cash was negating the request before...

Anyway... this is a purely informative post and nothing more.

This is exactly the reason why I asked how the Escrow was arranged.  The escow information in the OP only came up after I mentioned it, yet no one seemed bothered to ask this.(is anyone still thinking rationally or just ignorantly focussing on money?) It is a terrible idea that someone calls this an "escrow" yet the escrow key-holders have ties with the dev team. This is not how escrow works. I'm not saying they wont, but if the devs don't deliver say goodbye to your btc.

pathetic that such lowlife people exist...

Funny whenever you start asking questions, you're immediately called FUDer, negative person, and sometimes even threaten with banning, or other stuff. No one wants to listen, but they only see lambos, and millions in their pockets. There're still many potential scams in progress right now in crypto - you'll see it soon, and I guess your bodies are ready Smiley

Yep, that's exactly what happened. Still I don't think the investors deserved it.

From initial, this dev is suspicious, I hope people who saw Sj's post have not invested money on this junk project. Also, the scammer is more and more clever now, even use multi-sig to scam. We investors must be research more before investing.
Activity: 91
happy witch hunt boys, I invested dust-ish amounts, but did translate a page which I would like payment for.  Seems the scam isnt of 300btc imo

300-100-50-37= a bit over 100 btc I suppose, since I dont believe those initial deposits are real.  hopefully arent real, but the scammers own funds to get the thing going.  watch those coins.

When i asked him about those 300 btc, he told me that only 28 BTC are from bitcoin community and the other 272 are from his personal contacts.

Maybe he self deposited 272 btc? If this is true, he is a big scammer who must have previous scam icos therefore he could self deposit 272 btc.
Activity: 91
Do you think this scam is somehow linked to Opair?  Look at the 2 summaries of these profiles, it's almost word for word.  I doubt anyone would want to copy these profiles.  I just think the dumbass scammer slipped and left similar summaries by mistake. 

https://www.linkedin.com/in/frankhrettig

https://www.linkedin.com/in/stas-nikolaev

Very possible, but there are some differences, wasserman is trying everything to hide identity, not an interview or video to clarify the thing. But decloud showed the video when ann was published, they the yhe total opposite thing, could be in same scam group, but not the same scammer.
Pages:
Jump to: