Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO 5% BONUS] deCLOUDs - Precious Metals-Backed Crypto-Platform on BlockChain - page 7. (Read 86521 times)

Activity: 415
Merit: 250
[size=300pt]300BTC[/size]
They went. Forget them...
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
all over these scam ico, is there way to find out them and charged them for cyber stealing?
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
All those guys on the forum claiming innocent need to scrutinize more there is no way tp proof they don't know more than what they are claiming to know. I just hope my BTC will be refunded soon

The scammer will not refund, how much did you invet?
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
All those guys on the forum claiming innocent need to scrutinize more there is no way tp proof they don't know more than what they are claiming to know. I just hope my BTC will be refunded soon
Activity: 756
Merit: 501
DeepOnions for the WIN!
I hope these scammers will see the inside of a jail soon.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
I did some escrows in the past, and what i see there is an evident conflict of interest between promoting and Escrowing
Promoting speed up investor to get In, Escrowing is an investor assurance....
But i don't blame Petrus, he was searching gains hoping to control the assurance. Meanwhile his trust is not affected, hope he never come Escrow again when promoting

But what I do not understand is,  why the messages occurred btween him, dev and 3d person about which wallet to hold the funds, which platform (es copay) and so on, have not been posted. Who choose it? have they PGP signed any message to proove identity (of course not)
It is clear he made a big mistake as an Escrow, but knowing  helps

How do Petrus would have thought to contact the 3d escrow if something went wrong?

And About this

The question is how many from investors reported it to interpol. If only one or two i don't think they take care of it. And we need to know the exact amount of the real lose. I asked if there is someone here that invested big amount and nobody answered.

It is an assignment to Escrow to  know who sent the funds and how to send they back - if needed - so  he don't have to ask who invested big, because already he should knows

legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Glad they were caught because of the photo they photoshop. they could have scammed thousands if they weren't caught.
I knew its suspicious enough when they said they are backed with precious metals like XUAR.

The person on the video, is he real?  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QcjkKqFnfls
legendary
Activity: 2294
Merit: 1182
Now the money is free, and so the people will be
https://blockchain.info/address/3Do7YvJFrBkNufPCuoKQjBqnFNXjna6fWq?offset=0&filter=0

coins are still there, we estimated the real amount of stolen coins to be much lower, maybe less than 100, due to suspect initial transactions that were put there by the scammers to make it seem like there was interest.
DeepOnions for the WIN!
Looks like some of the guys on the team are apparently involved in other crypto projects as well. They even have linked in accounts.

They should all be named and shamed. Scamming Bastards!
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1007
Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)
How many coins did this scam run off with?

Ran off with around 300 BTC.
Shame on scammers .will gain no profit from this money for sure 

I think most of these btc was 'self' investment by the dev...
Activity: 910
Merit: 500

Shame on scammers .will gain no profit from this money for sure 
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

Activity: 824
Merit: 512
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1010
Activity: 1050
Merit: 604
Have we all been robbed? Anything happening in the Slack channel?

If so, who is the guy in the videos..

It is the same guy as in the photoshopped images, it's kinda hard to pursuit and get justice with internet fraud, especially in crypto. So he probably doesn't give a **** his face is known.

What surprises me most is he didn't withdrew a satoshi from the 'escrow' address.

3Do7YvJFrBkNufPCuoKQjBqnFNXjna6fWq

I thinking that he was expecting to pull this off until the ICO was over, and so the escrow people are not releasing it to him.

he is the fucking escrow you dick.......if he wants he can steal it all but maybe he is worried cause he knows he is being tracked.

You must have lost money. My logic as someone who's not deeply involved in this is that hopefully, since one of the escrows here is claiming he's innocent, and we don't know the story on the 2nd escrow, then perhaps if the scammer is just one of the escrows, he won't be able to get the money. Since he'll need the cooperation of one of the other escrows. 

hey asshole, how about you read the fucking thread before gracing us with your precious but unwanted insight.

And also, stop making assumptions that I must have lost money on this......some of us actually hate scammers and enjoy foiling their little schemes

Roll Eyes
Activity: 344
Merit: 250
DeepOnions for the WIN!
Anybody caught these scammers yet?
DeepOnions for the WIN!
Activity: 1974
Merit: 592
Scam Scam Scam at the end
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
Have we all been robbed? Anything happening in the Slack channel?

If so, who is the guy in the videos..

It is the same guy as in the photoshopped images, it's kinda hard to pursuit and get justice with internet fraud, especially in crypto. So he probably doesn't give a **** his face is known.

What surprises me most is he didn't withdrew a satoshi from the 'escrow' address.

3Do7YvJFrBkNufPCuoKQjBqnFNXjna6fWq

I thinking that he was expecting to pull this off until the ICO was over, and so the escrow people are not releasing it to him.

he is the fucking escrow you dick.......if he wants he can steal it all but maybe he is worried cause he knows he is being tracked.

You must have lost money. My logic as someone who's not deeply involved in this is that hopefully, since one of the escrows here is claiming he's innocent, and we don't know the story on the 2nd escrow, then perhaps if the scammer is just one of the escrows, he won't be able to get the money. Since he'll need the cooperation of one of the other escrows. 

2nd escrow is the dev himself, it is confirmed, and his identity was disclosed, you missed the story days ago, read previous posts you will know
Pages:
Jump to: