Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO 5% BONUS] deCLOUDs - Precious Metals-Backed Crypto-Platform on BlockChain - page 8. (Read 86521 times)

Activity: 594
Merit: 500
Blockchain entrepreneur✔
We are glad we only invested a minimum off 0.35 BTC,  rather than 35btc. Cheesy

From the beginning day 1 we had no great confidence in this project but we were not 100% convinced that it was scam...
afterwards, we see that our research and feeling has not fooled us.

---         ---             ---           ---                ---
Advice for everyone, do your research before investing in Crypto.
Invest only what you can miss - Crypto is like gamble (it is not the Dow Jones or AEX).
Never think that a nice website, great graphics and a busy BCT thread is a reliable and safely project.
Never look at the amount ICO funds already collected! Dev itself can buy up many of the ico coins without any risk because he is the interested party of the ICO wallet. When we see that some projects already collected millions in USD in 24 hours, think twice!
Do not stare blindly in escrow partners! Good escrow partners does not guarantee trust on long term!

or join an investment club where enough knowledge available is, We are current looking to start a new club for the smaller investors. (from 1 BTC capital).

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501
Since the beginning there have been many that tells that this will scam
Activity: 245
Merit: 250
Activity: 285
Have we all been robbed? Anything happening in the Slack channel?

If so, who is the guy in the videos..

It is the same guy as in the photoshopped images, it's kinda hard to pursuit and get justice with internet fraud, especially in crypto. So he probably doesn't give a **** his face is known.

What surprises me most is he didn't withdrew a satoshi from the 'escrow' address.

3Do7YvJFrBkNufPCuoKQjBqnFNXjna6fWq

I thinking that he was expecting to pull this off until the ICO was over, and so the escrow people are not releasing it to him.

he is the fucking escrow you dick.......if he wants he can steal it all but maybe he is worried cause he knows he is being tracked.

You must have lost money. My logic as someone who's not deeply involved in this is that hopefully, since one of the escrows here is claiming he's innocent, and we don't know the story on the 2nd escrow, then perhaps if the scammer is just one of the escrows, he won't be able to get the money. Since he'll need the cooperation of one of the other escrows. 
Activity: 1064
Merit: 589
This coin dead?

it's dead and the dev is scammer
be carefull to invest in the ico and dont be easy to trust anyone on the internet.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 604

It is the same guy as in the photoshopped images, it's kinda hard to pursuit and get justice with internet fraud, especially in crypto. So he probably doesn't give a **** his face is known.

What surprises me most is he didn't withdrew a satoshi from the 'escrow' address.

I thinking that he was expecting to pull this off until the ICO was over, and so the escrow people are not releasing it to him.

he is the fucking escrow you dick.......if he wants he can steal it all but maybe he is worried cause he knows he is being tracked.
Activity: 285

Activity: 479
Merit: 533
Today is the last day for ICO. ICO will take place from August 6th till October 6th

the moment of truth..is it 100% scam or just a dev is doing "large" with photoshop pictures and actor movies.

Have moved my sig over to Incent. Now there is a proper project which I have also invested in. Hopefully it's a big success.

İ invested too in İncent. REAL project with REAL devs. İncent will be great.

Right, the real devs can talk with people in hangout, not like this shit, no dev at all, same as opair, are both fucking scams.
Activity: 630
Merit: 503
Today is the last day for ICO. ICO will take place from August 6th till October 6th

the moment of truth..is it 100% scam or just a dev is doing "large" with photoshop pictures and actor movies.

Have moved my sig over to Incent. Now there is a proper project which I have also invested in. Hopefully it's a big success.

İ invested too in İncent. REAL project with REAL devs. İncent will be great.
Activity: 756
DeepOnions for the WIN!

Activity: 296
Activity: 594
Blockchain entrepreneur✔

Activity: 774
Merit: 503
As the saying goes, don't invest more than you are prepared to lose....

As usual up to this time there are some people who can't get over with their loses, we can't blame them because they are not prepared.
Activity: 602
Already guessed this coin makes scammer, a lot of hungry people in it, and no clear mission and no activities to advance the coins into the future .. Cheesy  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
DeepOnions for the WIN!
As the saying goes, don't invest more than you are prepared to lose....
DeepOnions for the WIN!
Sad that there are scammers like this  Angry

Will be more careful investing in ICO in the future.
Activity: 227
Merit: 100

Who is in charge of that address? Wonder if we can get our BTC back from that address.

So has DeClouds been 100% confirmed to be a scam? Fortunately I didn't invest too much, but still a pain in the ass.

You please remove the signature asap, someone naive may invest in this project without seeing recent posts and scam accusation
DeepOnions for the WIN!

Who is in charge of that address? Wonder if we can get our BTC back from that address.

So has DeClouds been 100% confirmed to be a scam? Fortunately I didn't invest too much, but still a pain in the ass.
Activity: 406
Too Weird to Live. Too Rare to Die...

Activity: 812
warning : Scammers are always lurking around
So sad for all others who lost their money too.. Huh
- Do not be too easy to trust something/ someone, do some research first.
- The point is, don't be greedy!
- Be wise with your own money!
really sad !

Sad Sad Sad
Pages:
Jump to: