Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO CLOSED][DAR]Darcrus | Blockchain Database Startup - Enterprise, Everywhere - page 12. (Read 94663 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
if ICO not reached whether balance darcrus in TVE can withdraw??
Activity: 339
Merit: 250
Last days will be exciting to watch  Cheesy

Let's hope so! I'd like to go to 2000 BTC to get that Trezor he's giving away Cheesy.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
I think there are just two options now:

1) cancel the limit and try the project with 500
2) extend the ico

Neither Smiley Carry on spreading the word instead of this unwanted opinion. I've said too many times what the intentions are.... 1000 BTC or bust.
2 days ICO remaining, in 2 days must collected 506 BTC to reached ICO, it's very hard, goodluck

Yeah I can say that is very hard to get 500 BTC+ in 2 days..but who knows it will be hit 1000 BTC only 2 days left..lets see I'm sure there will be something big coming

1000 is too much, in my view. If they can decrease it to 500 btc, it will start, but raise 500 btc in 2 days? Extremely tough according to current funding. Realistic goal is 500 btc.
Almost half was raised on day 1.  I'm sure a lot of people are waiting for the last day to determine if its overfunded or not.  We're in for a big surprise most likely  Wink
Activity: 294

2) extend the ico

Neither Smiley Carry on spreading the word instead of this unwanted opinion. I've said too many times what the intentions are.... 1000 BTC or bust.
2 days ICO remaining, in 2 days must collected 506 BTC to reached ICO, it's very hard, goodluck

Yeah I can say that is very hard to get 500 BTC+ in 2 days..but who knows it will be hit 1000 BTC only 2 days left..lets see I'm sure there will be something big coming

1000 is too much, in my view. If they can decrease it to 500 btc, it will start, but raise 500 btc in 2 days? Extremely tough according to current funding. Realistic goal is 500 btc.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 539

2) extend the ico

Activity: 449
Belief in the immutable.
Hey all, had a good conversation today with Sigwo. We come from different projects and backgrounds, but I found him to be a really nice and intelligent person who is used to handling large teams and responsibility. I'm not currently an investor in this project (mostly because too busy with our own work), but I can vouch for his dedication to Darcrus and pleasant demeanor. I wish you good fortune to the project and team.
Activity: 532
Last days will be exciting to watch  Cheesy
Activity: 128
https://www.oppopenwifi.com

2) extend the ico

Activity: 462

2) extend the ico

I dont think it will hit 1000 btc. Just my opinion.
Activity: 656
Go Jupiter!

2) extend the ico

Activity: 784

2) extend the ico
Activity: 882
Merit: 548
so no darcrus, if 1000 btc isn't reached?   what will happen to sigwonet and sigfarm then?

Let's reach 1000 BTC Wink
After last ico, formed a new trend that after entering the exchange tokens after draining,
ico can be bought at the price or cheaper. People can understand, why take the risk and freeze BTC. Undecided
Activity: 656
Go Jupiter!
so no darcrus, if 1000 btc isn't reached?   what will happen to sigwonet and sigfarm then?

Let's reach 1000 BTC Wink
Activity: 434
why would everyone wait for the last day? What is the benefit? So waves got lots of funding ,that is bad?
Activity: 383
Merit: 252
so no darcrus, if 1000 btc isn't reached?   what will happen to sigwonet and sigfarm then?
Activity: 292
Merit: 259
wagerr.com
this is going to be fun to watch, much better then the elections !
Activity: 185
Tihosay – Your Money, Connected
494 btc colected funds 2 days ico remaining, need 506 BTC in 2 days, if ico reached it's very amazing
yeah I hope ico succesfull  Cheesy

+1, the project is so promising, if it can't launch just because of lower fund, it would be bad for devs. They work hard and spend a lot in marketing.
yes I agree, hope there is a plan B if ICO not reached
Activity: 588
Merit: 501
494 btc colected funds 2 days ico remaining, need 506 BTC in 2 days, if ico reached it's very amazing

+1, the project is so promising, if it can't launch just because of lower fund, it would be bad for devs. They work hard and spend a lot in marketing.
Activity: 185
Tihosay – Your Money, Connected
Activity: 742
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
Seems investment is picking up, 494 BTC. I think we are set for last  hour rush investment
Pages:
Jump to: