Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO CLOSED][DAR]Darcrus | Blockchain Database Startup - Enterprise, Everywhere - page 11. (Read 94663 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
Important question.
If I put more BTC in now, when can I expect to have them returned if the ICO does not go ahead?

1. If I send from my own wallet?
2. If I send from an exchange?

Refunds will be processed manually through the support. So there is no difference from whence you will send your Bitcoins.
Thanks you. I presume they will start refunding once the deadline hits?

I'm interested to know as I'm thinking of putting more Bitcoin in...but am thinking it may not go ahead so don't want them tied up too long Smiley

You are asking too many questions. It's simple are you in or out? But I think your too sissy to make tha deposit. Imho you're not a believer.
legendary
Activity: 927
Merit: 1000
Expectations where set (too high imo) early and people lost hope. I think that will prove to have a negative affect on the end of this campaign. A lot can happen in a day, and I hope I'm wrong but I do hope the DEV considers compromising on the minimum. The early supporters end up with a bad taste..
legendary
Activity: 1190
Important question.
If I put more BTC in now, when can I expect to have them returned if the ICO does not go ahead?

Refunds will be processed manually through the support. So there is no difference from whence you will send your Bitcoins.
Thanks you. I presume they will start refunding once the deadline hits?

I'm interested to know as I'm thinking of putting more Bitcoin in...but am thinking it may not go ahead so don't want them tied up too long Smiley
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
Important question.

legendary
Important question.

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
I invested in the project I believe. Two days left, I hope this is a big win.  Grin Grin Grin
legendary
I would put more bitcoin in to, but whats the point if it's not going ahead?
legendary
Here is an idea to improve ICO's and maybe get this away.

1. Take the 500 BTC.
2.Escrow another 500 BTC worth of coins.
3.Offer these Darcrus to those who took up the initial offer , at a later date, after certain milestones have been achieved
4.If they are not taken up then offer them to others.

This would give the team an incentive to reach goals.

It would be like a rights issue in an equity raising where rights not taken up were sold in a bookbuild.

The price of the second round would take some working out but I'm sure it could be done depending on the milestones.
If the price was higher then excess Darcrus could be "burned".

Hmmm..thinking further. One issue would be that holding Darcrus doesn't actually give you equity in the project, just the token...hmmm

Activity: 629
Merit: 258
I would definitely put more BTC in if I knew the project was going ahead.
The thing is if this prject raised 1000 BTC I would definitely contribute more, but if it was going to raise 2000 BTC I would not be so keen.

So I put some BTC in initially and thought I'd wait to put more in if it looked like it would be close to 1000 BTC total.
Activity: 128
Merit: 10
https://www.oppopenwifi.com
if ICO not reached whether balance darcrus in TVE can withdraw??
Of course not  Wink You can't withdraw  something  which is not issued yet.
The bad news, sudden chest tightness  Angry
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
I think there are just two options now:

1) cancel the limit and try the project with 500
2) extend the ico

Neither Smiley Carry on spreading the word instead of this unwanted opinion. I've said too many times what the intentions are.... 1000 BTC or bust.
2 days ICO remaining, in 2 days must collected 506 BTC to reached ICO, it's very hard, goodluck

Yeah I can say that is very hard to get 500 BTC+ in 2 days..but who knows it will be hit 1000 BTC only 2 days left..lets see I'm sure there will be something big coming

1000 is too much, in my view. If they can decrease it to 500 btc, it will start, but raise 500 btc in 2 days? Extremely tough according to current funding. Realistic goal is 500 btc.
Almost half was raised on day 1.  I'm sure a lot of people are waiting for the last day to determine if its overfunded or not.  We're in for a big surprise most likely  Wink

Is the ico over already? The fund is still 494 btc and it seems impossible to raise 1000 btc. I don't know OP's plan, but if the ico failed, all tokens earned from campaign are invalid? Maybe OP needs more time to engance the project, don't give it up.
Merit: 251
The counter on the website and the address from which it gets its balance hasn't been updated since I started watching it last night. I registered on the website today and sent BTC to my deposit address and it hasn't been attributed to the balance shown in the counter yet. The current total could be much higher at this time for all we know.

Why are you sending in money if the counter is not even working right. Shouldn't that raise some flags for you.

It takes some time to update the total amount: https://blockr.io/address/info/17rAmeDxurcyyLu4BYaHtJkeA3KhYFBF7E
Activity: 292
Merit: 259
wagerr.com
ah haha, yes after reading your post. seems the other guy and myself misunderstood you
The counter on the website and the address from which it gets its balance hasn't been updated since I started watching it last night. I registered on the website today and sent BTC to my deposit address and it hasn't been attributed to the balance shown in the counter yet. The current total could be much higher at this time for all we know.

hi , has it confirmed at the address that you sent the coins to

Yes, I am not saying that there is a problem, just that the counter is not displaying the current amount raised because of the way that the BTC is coming in and being swept to the main address tied to the counter. I figured I'd point that out in light of the talks about being short of 1000 BTC right now.
wagerr.com

hi , has it confirmed at the address that you sent the coins to
wagerr.com

Why are you sending in money if the counter is not even working right. Shouldn't that raise some flags for you.

you can click the number and that will bring up the address on the block explorer, takes a while to transfer the btc to the main ICO address.

Activity: 490
I think there are just two options now:

1) cancel the limit and try the project with 500
2) extend the ico

Neither Smiley Carry on spreading the word instead of this unwanted opinion. I've said too many times what the intentions are.... 1000 BTC or bust.
2 days ICO remaining, in 2 days must collected 506 BTC to reached ICO, it's very hard, goodluck

Yeah I can say that is very hard to get 500 BTC+ in 2 days..but who knows it will be hit 1000 BTC only 2 days left..lets see I'm sure there will be something big coming

like sigwo say 1000btc or bust, very confidence and not just a word
who know in the end days of ico we have the magic to make reach treshold Smiley
Activity: 1134
if ICO not reached whether balance darcrus in TVE can withdraw??
Of course not  Wink You can't withdraw  something  which is not issued yet.
Pages:
Jump to: