Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO CLOSED][DAR]Darcrus | Blockchain Database Startup - Enterprise, Everywhere - page 10. (Read 94663 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 500
There is a possibility If ICO countdown Will be extended ? but I still hoping only a few hours left could get more Investors

lol. there are no real investements since day1 and you are asking for a few hours more. what a troll

Sorry if i missed something here i know right that was 1 day that my mistake.but in case for what u quote my post ? Is it important.. i think no..well forget it about my post.one thing I do not want to be accused as troll here
I would suggest to extend the ico for 1 month with  a 20% bonus and we will get the 1K btc.
Activity: 656
Go Jupiter!
Hey everyone! Exciting times are upon us and we have made it to the last 24 hours! While you wait and participate, check out the dAppsheet prototype Wink

https://prototype.darcr.us
Activity: 1149
Merit: 502
Overall, the project might be not bad but is far from hitting the stratosphere I say. I dont see any intent from the lead stinker or perhaps hes backed by someone else who in charge of this ICO, to shape a meaningful product from the metal scrap on which u base ur corporate fraud. No specifics about whats going on with the tech have been given out. U need to put the clarification on what u do to everyone who lent money to ur initiative. Wait for a day or two for my colleagues examiners to come up and extensively review ur champ updates. Ur zombified posts need to be taken care of coz we all know how far a fraudster can go if nobody is to strip his ass in the right time.
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
There is a possibility If ICO countdown Will be extended ? but I still hoping only a few hours left could get more Investors

lol. there are no real investements since day1 and you are asking for a few hours more. what a troll

Sorry if i missed something here i know right that was 1 day that my mistake.but in case for what u quote my post ? Is it important.. i think no..well forget it about my post.one thing I do not want to be accused as troll here

legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422
Important question.
If I put more BTC in now, when can I expect to have them returned if the ICO does not go ahead?

1. If I send from my own wallet?
2. If I send from an exchange?

Refunds will be processed manually through the support. So there is no difference from whence you will send your Bitcoins.

It's good to know this since I funded the ICO by withdrawing money from an exchange. Thanks for your reply
Activity: 630
Merit: 503
İ hope that we will reach the minimum target.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Activity: 128
Merit: 10
https://www.oppopenwifi.com
will end like what?
just wait and see  Cool
legendary
Activity: 2310
Activity: 714
Merit: 266

No, the ICO will not be extended.

So the ICO is finally ended and failed? What a pity.   Sad  I love this project

Did you even read? Is this just to get paid for your post?
Activity: 524

So the ICO is finally ended and failed? What a pity.   Sad  I love this project
Activity: 629
Merit: 258

it looks  like those who comment  here are not real investors. i think  they  only after  the bounty.  even if the fund didn't  met,  there is no problem  because  the dwv will  return  your  investment fair and square.  you should  have put the trust on tbe project  and the dev before  you  invest.

I was hoping this project would get up, as I think it would go well.

But I think it is likely there will be other opportunities. Some of the ICO's these days have good projects and a good team. I'm sure there are good ones being planned in some corner of the globe now.

Calling people "not real investors" doesn't help things. Let's try to find a way to get this project up and running, rather than criticise one another
Activity: 568
Merit: 254

it looks  like those who comment  here are not real investors. i think  they  only after  the bounty.  even if the fund didn't  met,  there is no problem  because  the dwv will  return  your  investment fair and square.  you should  have put the trust on tbe project  and the dev before  you  invest.
Activity: 656
Go Jupiter!

Activity: 938

legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003
To be honest, I think the 50% bonus is what's going to make this ICO unsuccessful.  Those who have missed out on the 1st day bonus are hesitant to invest in the later stages.  Late investors do not want those free coins to be dumped on them.  Waves had huge final days investments because their highest bonus was 20%.  Anyways, looks like a good project.  Good luck. 
Expectations where set (too high imo) early and people lost hope. I think that will prove to have a negative affect on the end of this campaign. A lot can happen in a day, and I hope I'm wrong but I do hope the DEV considers compromising on the minimum. The early supporters end up with a bad taste..
I said almost weeks ago to cancel the limit for more investments (people would invest more if the know there will be no refund for sure) also I suggested more marketing, listing on icocountdown (still not there wtf?Huh)
I think the dev is stupid and i hope I will get a refund soon
Activity: 532
Almost every ICO does the same thing.  People waiting until last 2 days to see if its overfunded or not.  And in my opinion thats where the smart money really is.  Who would want to invest in a overfunded 5k BTC ICO?  Way more profit to be made in an underfunded ICO with the minimum goal met.  Not only in the long term but also in the short term too.  So this is basically routine if you ask me.  Things will get interesting starting tomorrow  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: