Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO CLOSED][DAR]Darcrus | Blockchain Database Startup - Enterprise, Everywhere - page 21. (Read 94663 times)

Activity: 403
Merit: 250
463, several days already, it will hardly reach 1000 btc.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 507
The snake which cannot cast its skin has to die
Many investments can be obtained at the end of the bonus period and at the end of ICO.

Just some food for thought, STRATIS ICO for example. gathered most of it's ICO funding during its last days, and we all here know that the dev in this project has a great reputation, he follows through with his word, he's legit, and you should go and chat with him too, really cool guy, I support him 100%
Activity: 437
Many investments can be obtained at the end of the bonus period and at the end of ICO.
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
I have know Steven for a while now and worked with him on a few projects. He is one of the most dedicated and genuine people I have met in crypto and not to mention his transparency in everything he does. Everything he has touched is gold and worth every investment imo. I can vouch for him 210% and sleep at Night knowing he has all my money. I dare anyone to go look at his history of all he has accomplished and how many other people he has also made money. I can truly understand we have all been burned by ico scams but I can honestly say that I want him helping me with my next project.

Thank you for taking your own time to post a good and honest review!
Activity: 659
Merit: 501
I have know Steven for a while now and worked with him on a few projects. He is one of the most dedicated and genuine people I have met in crypto and not to mention his transparency in everything he does. Everything he has touched is gold and worth every investment imo. I can vouch for him 210% and sleep at Night knowing he has all my money. I dare anyone to go look at his history of all he has accomplished and how many other people he has also made money. I can truly understand we have all been burned by ico scams but I can honestly say that I want him helping me with my next project.
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
i meant they have to trust people, they cant verify independently as they can with burned assets, not blaming or accusing you of anything but with so many scams around its kinda of hard to trust people you dont know. I trust you as i know you for a long time and know that you are legit.

I do understand. Thank you for raising concern to our attention Smiley

Thanks for understanding, maybe try to raise this concern with coinbase or just use some service that already allows independent verification next time. Smiley
Activity: 656
Merit: 500
Buy a gun!
i meant they have to trust people, they cant verify independently as they can with burned assets, not blaming or accusing you of anything but with so many scams around its kinda of hard to trust people you dont know. I trust you as i know you for a long time and know that you are legit.

I do understand. Thank you for raising concern to our attention Smiley
Buy a gun!

Always good to show on chain tx for proof, that is what crypto is all about, independent verification. I hope coinbase would make this possible for there vault service. People who dont know you are getting suspicious and rightly so. Although i hope people move away from coinbase altogether, they are not the most crypto friendly business out there and also under a subpoena from IRS.

I would say unrightly so, as I've explained the Vault many times. They don't have to trust me, there are 2 other people that must sign the withdraw. If 2 of us collude, the third can cancel the withdraw with in 48 hours.  Actually safer than regular 2 of 3 multi sig.

Always good to show on chain tx for proof, that is what crypto is all about, independent verification. I hope coinbase would make this possible for there vault service. People who dont know you are getting suspicious and rightly so. Although i hope people move away from coinbase altogether, they are not the most crypto friendly business out there and also under a subpoena from IRS.
Buy a gun!
Can the platform be run even with this level of investment? Or you can do a few rounds of investment?

As I've stated, when we raise the minimum, Darcrus and dAppsheet can be finished and be marketed to businesses for use.
Activity: 358
Can the platform be run even with this level of investment? Or you can do a few rounds of investment?
Buy a gun!
the world is full of fails. Welcome to another one.

thanks for the reverse psychology, we are more energized than ever
but he is right. that's all that matters.
I have predicted that their will be no big investments anymore and I was right till now.
They have to cancel the limit ASAP, why nobody else is seeing this and demanding it? This is the only chance now for getting a few more hundreds BTC.

I think 90% of the posters here are just stupid.
They even still congratulate and believe this will be an easy one to reach 1K.

I don't need to cancel the limit. Calling others 'stupid' is not the best thing to do, as they have their opinion just as much as you Smiley I think we are doing ok, since we have been open to funding for 3 full days. We have 17 more days. I am confident our minimum requirement will be exceeded before the end of the ICO. I am regularly on Slack as my preferred method of distributing information and conversing with those who want to discuss the project.
Activity: 784

but he is right. that's all that matters.
I have predicted that their will be no big investments anymore and I was right till now.
They have to cancel the limit ASAP, why nobody else is seeing this and demanding it? This is the only chance now for getting a few more hundreds BTC.

I think 90% of the posters here are just stupid.
They even still congratulate and believe this will be an easy one to reach 1K.
Activity: 292
Merit: 259
wagerr.com

wagerr.com
i believe we are gonna meet the funding requirements of 1000 Btc before the deadline. 46% is Big considering there is still 25% bonus to avail and it is only 2nd day of ICO.
sorry dude, you must be new to this ico stuff.
according to previous icos with such a high day1 bonus there is clearly no chance anymore.
For 1K they had to make more marketing or a working alpha, as already stated
We would need some big wales for going to 100% now, but  smart money already invested on day1.
I think it would be in teh benefit for all participants who already wasted time on this (investors, devs etc) to cancel this limit and go with 500-700 BTC
If they will not cancel it there will be absolutely no further big investments coming I pretect. People are not stupid

YUP, first inchain, and then ark, this time is darcrus, ico with threshold is legit, but too ambitious threshold will impact negatively, raise not enough fund and promotion money will be void.

really depends on the project , how we plan the campaign, many other factors
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
i believe we are gonna meet the funding requirements of 1000 Btc before the deadline. 46% is Big considering there is still 25% bonus to avail and it is only 2nd day of ICO.
according to previous icos with such a high day1 bonus there is clearly no chance anymore.
We would need some big wales for going to 100% now, but  smart money already invested on day1.
I think it would be in teh benefit for all participants who already wasted time on this (investors, devs etc) to cancel this limit and go with 500-700 BTC
If they will not cancel it there will be absolutely no further big investments coming I pretect. People are not stupid

YUP, first inchain, and then ark, this time is darcrus, ico with threshold is legit, but too ambitious threshold will impact negatively, raise not enough fund and promotion money will be void.
wagerr.com
If you haven't yet, then please go on Twitter on below link and get a chance to win 1000 Dar. (Subject to 1000 Btc collected)

All you have to do is guess total ICO funds that will be collected, RT and Follow.

https://twitter.com/coin_investor/status/801044181762252800

(Competition ends 30th November 12 am GMT)

this is cool ! a great community initiative, thanks puglist
wagerr.com

Still plenty of time and plenty of news to release
Pages:
Jump to: