Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO CLOSED][DAR]Darcrus | Blockchain Database Startup - Enterprise, Everywhere - page 24. (Read 94663 times)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
FYI, seems like 'terms and conditions' for registering for the ICO are down. This gets a 404: https://darcr.us/src/terms-conditions.pdf.

Activity: 331
Merit: 250
this will be 99% refund like ark. I dont get these greedy limits nowadays
hope they will cancel this limit, you cant expect such a high investment without any real marketing or working beta

its not a limit its a minimum, there is no limit. real marketing and working beta need funding, thats why we are here. The concept is sound and I have no doubt Sigwo will deliver, however funding needs to come first for him to focus fully on Darcrus and to pay developers

It can be considered as limit, because if not pass it, the project won't start, 1000 btc is big target, but darcrus is real project, hope they raise more than 1000 btc.
Activity: 292
Merit: 259
wagerr.com
hope they will cancel this limit, you cant expect such a high investment without any real marketing or working beta

its not a limit its a minimum, there is no limit. real marketing and working beta need funding, thats why we are here. The concept is sound and I have no doubt Sigwo will deliver, however funding needs to come first for him to focus fully on Darcrus and to pay developers
Activity: 191
Merit: 100
The Lady with the Lamp
congratulations! great start for Darcrus!
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
Congratulations, this is good start for the coin.
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
Activity: 441
Merit: 250
Yes start really good, probably helped news about trade on Bittrex after ICO end.
Activity: 630
Merit: 503
Very good start for darcrus  Shocked
Activity: 588
Merit: 501
410+ at the moment, I hope we hit 500BTC before the this bonus ends

I hope sigwo will raise 1000 BTC before 50% bonus ends, I trust him very much, a great dev.
Activity: 668

Keep in mind that transactions to a user's deposit address need to be confirmed before they are being send to the Coinbase vault address.
So a lot may still need to come in... Currently there's about 50 000 unconfirmed transactions on Bitcoin Smiley.
Activity: 742
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
Activity: 1638
Merit: 507
The snake which cannot cast its skin has to die
last 30 seconds ! congrats on your first day sigwo 400+ ! woo!
Activity: 714
im try sign up in https://ico.darcr.us but why i dont get email confirmations ?

Check your spam/trash folder please.
yes thank you, im found email confirmations
legendary
Activity: 2310
310BTC already well done guys, how many hours/minutes left for the 50% bonus to close

27 mins!

402 BTC, 14 minutes until 50% bonus ends
310BTC already well done guys, how many hours/minutes left for the 50% bonus to close

27 mins!
Activity: 588
Merit: 252
Activity: 656
Go Jupiter!
Giving away 1000 Dar if you can guess total btc collected in the ICO. Kindly reply to the tweet with your estimate, retweet and FOllow.

Subject to 1000 btc being collected.

https://twitter.com/coin_investor/status/801044181762252800

What will be decision for the give away if two ppl guess correctly??? Tongue

I hope a Battle Royale!!! LOL
legendary
legendary

It took a while because of the Bitcoin unconfirmed transactions atm, but my deposit is in Cool.

Personal deposits need to be confirmed first to be sent to escrow next. After BTC blockchain delays stabilize we will see new stats Smiley
Giving away 1000 Dar if you can guess total btc collected in the ICO. Kindly reply to the tweet with your estimate, retweet and FOllow.

Subject to 1000 btc being collected.

https://twitter.com/coin_investor/status/801044181762252800

What will be decision for the give away if two ppl guess correctly??? Tongue
Pages:
Jump to: