Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO CLOSED][DAR]Darcrus | Blockchain Database Startup - Enterprise, Everywhere - page 25. (Read 94663 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 251
Don't forget guys any new tweets posted here, Check them out on theviralexchange.com to get some rewards Wink

And of course don't forget to participate in the Darcrus signature campaign, guys! Smiley

More info - https://blog.darcr.us/darcrus-bounty-rules-and-information-3441b496d2ab#.1qwh02zi1
Activity: 1638
Merit: 507
The snake which cannot cast its skin has to die
Don't forget guys any new tweets posted here, Check them out on theviralexchange.com to get some rewards Wink
Activity: 1638
Merit: 507
The snake which cannot cast its skin has to die

Very happy seeing the outcome of this, 31% of target collected damn good for the first day Cheesy
Activity: 668
Merit: 500

It took a while because of the Bitcoin unconfirmed transactions atm, but my deposit is in Cool.
is this waves thread?  Grin

I wonder how many members here from the Waves team ...

We are pleased to support those who are interested to cooperate with the Waves. I think the crypto community is one big family Cheesy
Activity: 882
Merit: 548
 265BTC   excellent result  Wink Good luck all! congratulation on the achievement!
Activity: 742

I wonder how many members here from the Waves team ...
Activity: 598
Activity: 437
Merit: 250
I hope this project will take place and the minimum target will be achieved in the near future Smiley
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
There are delays on BTC blockchain, don`t worry, timestamp of transaction will be used as for bonuses.

MXXXXXX, please I will like to know the number of confirmations require for the transaction to be displayed on my dashboard

Please log out and log in again to see your deposit, and follow ico faq https://slack-files.com/T2XBH3Z3Q-F35H243E1-62df9f04d4

Transaction timestamp counts as for bonuses. If transaction is unconfirmed it still counts.

Thanks, the solution works.
Activity: 127
Merit: 100
Total Bitcoin collected

Nice, 200 btc in first day is decent, need more promotions, bigger signature campaign team, maybe lowest full member rule limits , many member and jr members, but they are majority in the community.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1000
There are delays on BTC blockchain, don`t worry, timestamp of transaction will be used as for bonuses.

MXXXXXX, please I will like to know the number of confirmations require for the transaction to be displayed on my dashboard

Please log out and log in again to see your deposit, and follow ico faq https://slack-files.com/T2XBH3Z3Q-F35H243E1-62df9f04d4

Transaction timestamp counts as for bonuses. If transaction is unconfirmed it still counts.

Try to logout and login. As far as I know is needed only one confirmation.
The revolutionary trading ecosystem

Activity: 474
Merit: 261
GBM
Giving away 1000 Dar if you can guess total btc collected in the ICO. Kindly reply to the tweet with your estimate, retweet and FOllow.

Subject to 1000 btc being collected.

https://twitter.com/coin_investor/status/801044181762252800
Activity: 207
Merit: 100
NoizChain
more unconfirmed transactions please
Activity: 14
Merit: 0

thanks.  i thought  it's  1BTC  Minimum.  can i use CCEX address  to buy ico or do i need to use the regular  wallet  like blockchain?

Can i use blockchain.info wallet to send bitcoin(and recieve back if refund) for ICO?

It is recommended to use personal wallet. Setting Electrum BTC wallet takes few minutes.

Everyone will be contacted still through email before/if refunds are to commence.

Your email please.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1000
Pages:
Jump to: