Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO coming soon. Would you like to be the very first to know about it? - page 13. (Read 26308 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Please keep me updated via PM on my linkedin. Cheers

-Jean-
Activity: 420
Merit: 44
It would be interesting to know in which direction the project works. When do you plan to announce the details?

Hi there, Thank You for patience! We are currently finalizing information on website and doing testing. Also based on initial review from our advisors, we are implementing better UX.

We will open project for public as soon as we can!

Right now the market is down and coming with ICO will not e good as the investors will be very less as everyone is busy with Top coin market Crash.

Hi hubballi! The project will be open for public soon so that everyone can have their time to learn about it in depth, and the option to contribute to it will only be open at the beginning of next year. 
Activity: 882
Merit: 297
It would be interesting to know in which direction the project works. When do you plan to announce the details?

Hi there, Thank You for patience! We are currently finalizing information on website and doing testing. Also based on initial review from our advisors, we are implementing better UX.

Right now the market is down and coming with ICO will not e good as the investors will be very less as everyone is busy with Top coin market Crash.
Activity: 695
Merit: 255

Activity: 1204
Merit: 288
Activity: 251
Merit: 6
You provided a lot of information and let us wait too long. why don't you make an official announcement thread? It's nice to have some chats with us here before starting your ICO. Now  is time to pull it out. I'm looking for your ICO.
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
Hopefully the ICO that you created can provide a very good solution and benefit the ICO participants who invest there. currently the price of cryptocurrency is weakening so you should be careful.
Activity: 363
Merit: 17
Its undetailed now. Let me know when you are ready to start. Thanks.
As far as I understand from your other posts, your project is based in Baltics. I have seen a lot of quality projects coming out form this region.
If you have a decent product ready , then I think that you have a good chance of raising money even in this market.

Hello HFB! We are indeed from the Baltic states, Latvia and the product is working very well. The project will be published in a week or two. We will give everyone enough time to learn about the project and our goals before we will start accepting Pre-ICO contributions in around February. I also believe that at the beginning of next year the market is going to be a lot more stable and it will be a great time to look into projects to contribute in because the market floor is going to be reached. Hold the line!
Activity: 266
Merit: 26
As far as I understand from your other posts, your project is based in Baltics. I have seen a lot of quality projects coming out form this region.
If you have a decent product ready , then I think that you have a good chance of raising money even in this market.
to be honest there are a lot of ico project and there a lot to come your project seem to have very and a lot of interesting things in i hope your really present good idea in order to make a traction among crypto community wish the best of luck.

Hello Ging! Thank you for your interest in our project. You will love it. I will let you know when we are about to launch it publically. Bear with us!
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
to be honest there are a lot of ico project and there a lot to come your project seem to have very and a lot of interesting things in i hope your really present good idea in order to make a traction among crypto community wish the best of luck.
SURE, ADD ME TO THE LIST

Hello mjgale. You are added to the list of receiving an early notification about the official launch date. Thank you!

I think nowadays we shouldnt invest to ICOs because of too risky. We should investment just the market and wait the rising we shouldnt try other ways.

With no risk comes no reward

Hi Qasim! Welcome to the Bitcointalk forum. We have been working on the project productively to ensure maximum success. Remain alert!
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
I think nowadays we shouldnt invest to ICOs because of too risky. We should investment just the market and wait the rising we shouldnt try other ways.

With no risk comes no reward
Activity: 1
SURE, ADD ME TO THE LIST
Can't wait to see this project lunched

Hello PLMovs! Thank you very much for your interest. We are just around the corner to officially launch the project for everyone to learn about, before we will be open for contributions.

Hold on!
Activity: 161
Can't wait to see this project lunched
Interesting! What is your project about? What problems you are going to solve?

Hello kiemnhieutien! We are nearing the marketplace test phase and shortly after that all information about the project will be published. There will be a clear problem stated and a working solution provided. Thank you for your interest!

GameUnits without a doubt!  Cheesy

Activity: 490
Merit: 17
Interesting! What is your project about? What problems you are going to solve?
Activity: 102
Merit: 5
GameBit - The Network
Hello. I and my team are in works of launching an ICO. What we have done so far:

*We are solving a growing problem and we have a working solution;
*A utility token will be released;
*We have a great business model;
*The ICO website 85% finished;
*We just shot a promo video;
*The whitepaper is in writing progress;
*We have an experienced team on board with many valuable connections, everyone will be visible;
*The road-map is clear and sensible;
*The marketing strategy is ready to create a strong social media presence;
*We have direct contact with many advisers and investors;
*We know how to expand the project globally;
*We want to develop our own blockchain;
*It is in our best interest to get us listed on many top ranking crypto exchanges in the world;
*Our office is neighbouring with two blockchain developer giants and we are going to meet them when the ICO is ready;
*The companies legal structure is in place;

We have been in the market since 2013, we have tried nearly everything - trading, investing, mining, analysing, arbitrating, shilling, educating, developing up to today. As the time went on we sensed a growing problem in the crypto and blockchain industry to which we have been working on for quite some time now. To make sure our ICO is a successful we have analysed the top 20 most successful ICO's of all time.

Post in this thread if you want to be the first to know about this project when it is launched, especially if you are a bounty hunter and/or a crypto influencer.

Cheers,
Blockchain2k

you are literally just one of more than 30-40k ICOs, why do you think people would want to visit your unfinished website?

That is a massive quote. You wont be able to visit the unfinished site. I will let you know about it when the ICO is launched.

hello, I'm interested in the project =)

Hodl it!
Pages:
Jump to: