Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO coming soon. Would you like to be the very first to know about it? - page 8. (Read 26308 times)

Activity: 695
Merit: 255
Hey guys,

Thank You very much for signing up as testers. We are finishing everything before giving you to test our 1st product. Today we will be doing Final test of the marketplace, to make sure everything works perfectly.

Please be ready, public testing will be done this month. Also, if you are still waiting to sign up for testing, please contact blockchain2k.

Note: Testers will earn maximum tokens for their work comparing to any other users who will come later.

We will be sharing working product, whitepaper, website and everything else very soon, stay tuned!
Activity: 420
Merit: 44
I wish  I could make it but the reality is very limited. Even there are hundreds of very good ICOs, I couldn't focus in all. I must choose which is the most interesting one and put my interest and search furthermore to define the possibility of the project in the future.

Hello fileo. I agree that one should research a number of ICO's and devote his time and interest to a few, personally, most interesting ones with the biggest chances to succeed - assuming, you are interested in contributing in ICO's. Info about our ICO will be published very, very soon. I am now off to attend the entire team meeting to finalize the necessities for successful marketplace beta testing launch and as well as publish all the info about our project. It is going to be a great endeavour. More updates coming in here soon. Stay tuned!
Activity: 658
Merit: 10
Rangers Protocol
I wish  I could make it but the reality is very limited. Even there are hundreds of very good ICOs, I couldn't focus in all. I must choose which is the most interesting one and put my interest and search furthermore to define the possibility of the project in the future.
yeah...the guys from VAULMEX wrote the same Cheesy

We will see....but we know...that is 99% not seriously!

You need people to test your "project" markplace? are u kidding all the guys here and me? Roll Eyes

good luck! Cheesy

Edit: why you dont put any details? what u mean??

We have nothing to do with Vaultex. Please, stop throwing false claims or I will give you negative feedback where I will explain to everyone that you are not to be taken seriously, for you come up with false claims and accusations, and you make us look bad for no reason and without any premise.

I would like you to read this again - We are not like Vaultex, we have nothing to do with them, we are not associated, we are not going to be a crypto coin exchange.

Activity: 163
yeah...the guys from VAULMEX wrote the same Cheesy

We will see....but we know...that is 99% not seriously!

You need people to test your "project" markplace? are u kidding all the guys here and me? Roll Eyes

good luck! Cheesy

Edit: why you dont put any details? what u mean??
Carefully...that is like VAULTMEX!!

dont invest ANY money in that "project" Cheesy today all idiots can open a "project"...to much for me  Cheesy

so take care guys!

Dear mods, could you, please, remove this irrelevant comment?

We are not going to be anything like Vaultmex, we are not going to be a crypto coin exchange. This person is throwing false claims. We have not shared any details about the project yet and this commentator makes us look bad without any proof. DO NOT TAKE Luisjc69 seriously.

Reported.
Activity: 163
Carefully...that is like VAULTMEX!!

dont invest ANY money in that "project" Cheesy today all idiots can open a "project"...to much for me  Cheesy

so take care guys!
Another, nothing stands out ICO. Also half-dead. Well, tell us how your project differs from others and what is its meaning? I think he will not live long, I hope if it is at least not fraudsters.

Hello Defender. Nothing has been published out yet. This thread is merely for building up a small hype around the upcoming Pre-ICO launch. I also use this thread to acquire beta testers for the marketplace + I give an opportunity to people to receive an early bird notification about the official projet's launch date. All info will be published very soon. Tomorrow we are having the big team meeting to finalize the official launch conditions to make sure it lives for a very long time. You will be able to read a whitepaper, check out the road-map, meet the team, visit the website and use our marketplace very, very soon. Stick around!
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Another, nothing stands out ICO. Also half-dead. Well, tell us how your project differs from others and what is its meaning? I think he will not live long, I hope if it is at least not fraudsters.
Ok there @blockchain2k, enrol me in your marketplace beta.I will make it suffer hard! Wink)
How can the new version suffer? It does not seem that the results will be so Not very good, because I have never trusted Bitcoin. A block chain of the second generation may not meet current requirements.
Just a way of saying. Beta-testing trying its best to make the software freeze/bug/fail. Like stress-test, doing the most stupid things to try to make it fail, etc.
Beta-test do not mean looking if it is nice Wink

Sounds exciting! I will inform you about further details soon. Smiley
Activity: 27
Ok there @blockchain2k, enrol me in your marketplace beta.I will make it suffer hard! Wink)
How can the new version suffer? It does not seem that the results will be so Not very good, because I have never trusted Bitcoin. A block chain of the second generation may not meet current requirements.
Just a way of saying. Beta-testing trying its best to make the software freeze/bug/fail. Like stress-test, doing the most stupid things to try to make it fail, etc.
Beta-test do not mean looking if it is nice Wink
Activity: 350
One of the numerous ICO. There's been no trust lately. A strange product, it is unclear how it is implemented. Just collect the money and disappear.

Hello Ezio. One of the rarely good ICO's I would say. It is true that ICO has gotten a bad name in the game due to low tier exploiters and scammers. It is in our interest to brush up this bad notion to make ICOs great again! It is indeed an excellent way of getting attention and funding for great projects.

We have not posted any product or any other official info out in the public yet, and we certainly have not collected nor talked about any money at all and we certainly have not disappeared. This thread is merely for building a small buzz around project before the Pre-ICO launch. I hope that you will stick around and learn more about our project. Have a good one!

Hello Flub! Thank you for your interest. I presume that the tone of the message is towards a more constructive project and I did not get it the wrong way  Cheesy

We certainly welcome more experienced product software stress-testers, but we are not operating at a governmental level or anywhere near it.

I hope you will be a great addition to the success of the project. Thank you!
Activity: 27
Activity: 487
Merit: 105
One of the numerous ICO. There's been no trust lately. A strange product, it is unclear how it is implemented. Just collect the money and disappear.
Some ICOs can be held directly on forkdelta, such as the Umbrella DAO ICO.

Not interested.
Activity: 686
Merit: 270
FREEDOM RESERVE
Some ICOs can be held directly on forkdelta, such as the Umbrella DAO ICO.
Hello, I am interested in more informations about testing your project. I appreciate people that are working hard on new and better technology!

Hello Convery. Thank you for showing your interest in Beta testing our marketplace before we officially launch it.
The instructions will be sent out a few days before the test date. The test will take place in around 2 weeks from today. Stick around!
It appears you have great concept which intrigues every investor and reader here. I would like to know more. What are some of the benefits you have for Beta testers because most projects usually utilize the service of Beta testers for free without any motivation. Give me reasons to join.

Hello princeyeboah!

All the info about the project will be published around the same time when the Beta testing for the marketplace takes place.

We will offer a number of rewards for testing the marketplace features, finding bugs and making suggestions etc. The reward will be in the utility tokens we will release. You will be able to use them on our marketplace, trade on exchanges, hold them as an investment or hold them until we develop our own blockchain and offer you a 1:1 swap opportunity. The marketplace test date is less than 2 weeks away. Further updates will follow!
Activity: 714
Merit: 14
Hello, I am interested in more informations about testing your project. I appreciate people that are working hard on new and better technology!

Hello Convery. Thank you for showing your interest in Beta testing our marketplace before we officially launch it.
The instructions will be sent out a few days before the test date. The test will take place in around 2 weeks from today. Stick around!
It appears you have great concept which intrigues every investor and reader here. I would like to know more. What are some of the benefits you have for Beta testers because most projects usually utilize the service of Beta testers for free without any motivation. Give me reasons to join.
I'd be interested in checking out the beta testing.

Hello! Thank you for your interest. You are on the list. Smiley

Why don't you share this kind of information with us? As for me people would like to test you MVP, but for now you just fed us with promises and it looks not so good!

All info will be published soon. It looks amazing!

I'd be interested in checking out the beta testing. let me know

Greetings minerstarter. I appreciate your interest. I will send you further info about the procedure and environment when the test date is just around the corner. Stay tuned!

Pages:
Jump to: