Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO coming soon. Would you like to be the very first to know about it? - page 9. (Read 26308 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 10
Why don't you share this kind of information with us? As for me people would like to test you MVP, but for now you just fed us with promises and it looks not so good!
Activity: 420
Merit: 44
Hello everyone! I am extremely excited about the upcoming marketplace Beta testing and complete project launch thereafter.   Smiley Everyone who has applied for Beta testing will receive a message introducing the project as well as the marketplace and its test procedure. It is going to take place very soon and it will last for around 2 good weeks.

Thank you and stick around!

To apply for marketplace Beta testing, leave a reply on this thread with your interest.
I can see you are not in a haste to lunch just any project that will become crap. You're really taking your time and your presentation looks interesting.
Hard work is very essential on the part of the team.
I am eagerly waiting to see its lunch and I hope everything is working fine towards that?.

Hi heritage35! We have been working on the project for quite some time. The next step is to Beta test the marketplace. We have gathered quite a number of interested parties to accomplish this task for a reward. Additionally, we will publish our website, whitepaper and road-map very soon to allow everyone to learn more about the project, ask relevant questions and suggest improvements, and perhaps partner up with your team before we are going to open up for contributions. Stick around!

Well this a good preparation but I would like to see how this thing work, thank for inviting me here and yes I would like to be one of the beta tester and if there is an opportunity I would like to promote this project in a signature campaign, have bookmarked this thread and will drop here from time to time.

Hello robelneo! Awesome, you are on the Beta tester list and we will send you further info about the procedure very soon. You will most definitely have an opportunity to promote this project in your signature campaign, this is what we are going to put a very heavy emphasis on. Thank you!

I will like to enroll myself for testing.

Greetings r1s2g3, you are on the Beta tester list!

Hello, sure I would love apply to your project and be the first to know!

Hey olie, thank you for showing your interest in the project! I will inform you about the testing procedure very soon. Stay tuned!

Before drawing any conclusions, it is necessary to study the project itself and all available information in order to know about the prospects and real results of the future.

Hi Aptekary! You are 100% correct. We are going to publish our website, whitepaper, road-map, team and marketplace - for everyone to take a look at, learn more about, recommend improvements, and perhaps partner up with our project and team - a few weeks before we are going to officially start accepting contributions. Thank you!

Not every ides is welcome, but good ones are highly appreciated.
It is good you have been able to identify a growing problem and not the one that has been solved already, because there are so many projects who just repeat what others have done and sometimes, they do not even do it as much as those in the past have done.
I cannot just wait to see the problem you have identified, as well as that unique solution you have for it.
I want to believe you have been planning on this for long, which is a good idea.

Hello Perfect35!

I am happy that you are interested in the project we are going to publish very, very soon. I will inform about the marketplace Beta testing date and procedure, perhaps you will be interested in lending us a hand for a reward. We did the testing on our own, but we need random outside user perspective to tell us how we can improve the user experience, report bugs and suggest future developments. Stay tuned!

Activity: 854
Not every ides is welcome, but good ones are highly appreciated.
It is good you have been able to identify a growing problem and not the one that has been solved already, because there are so many projects who just repeat what others have done and sometimes, they do not even do it as much as those in the past have done.
I cannot just wait to see the problem you have identified, as well as that unique solution you have for it.
I want to believe you have been planning on this for long, which is a good idea.
Activity: 602
Before drawing any conclusions, it is necessary to study the project itself and all available information in order to know about the prospects and real results of the future.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Activity: 742
Merit: 395
I am alive but in hibernation.
I will like to enroll myself for testing.
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
Well this a good preparation but I would like to see how this thing work, thank for inviting me here and yes I would like to be one of the beta tester and if there is an opportunity I would like to promote this project in a signature campaign, have bookmarked this thread and will drop here from time to time.
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
I can see you are not in a haste to lunch just any project that will become crap. You're really taking your time and your presentation looks interesting.
Hard work is very essential on the part of the team.
I am eagerly waiting to see its lunch and I hope everything is working fine towards that?.
Hi, i'm also interested about this project and i hope this project will be a new road opener.

Hi Adriano! You are on the list to be informed about the Beta marketplace testing and about the official launch date. Thank you.

You have been involved in the market since 2013, I think your team has a lot of experience. However, why did you choose this time to launch your project? because the current market situation is not good to open ICO

Hello bitcoinmar. We have not launched the project yet. The marketplace test will be in around 2-3 weeks time. It is going to happen for a few days. After that we will launch the project's ANN thread. We will let anyone learn more about the project for around 1 month before we will start accepting any contributions. There is 2 months time before you can contribute in the project and we believe that by this time the crypto market will be at its bottom level. It will be the best time to get into this project and a few other out-standing projects! Thank you for your interest!
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
You have been involved in the market since 2013, I think your team has a lot of experience. However, why did you choose this time to launch your project? because the current market situation is not good to open ICO
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
Hi, i'm also interested about this project and i hope this project will be a new road opener.
Hello, I am interested in more informations about testing your project. I appreciate people that are working hard on new and better technology!

Hello Convery. Thank you for showing your interest in Beta testing our marketplace before we officially launch it.
The instructions will be sent out a few days before the test date. The test will take place in around 2 weeks from today. Stick around!
Activity: 966
Merit: 254
Hello, I am interested in more informations about testing your project. I appreciate people that are working hard on new and better technology!
Hello,  Sure I would love apply to your project and be the first to know!

I appreciate your interest, you are on the Beta tester list! Stay tuned!
copper member
Activity: 67
Merit: 0
Hello,  Sure I would love apply to your project and be the first to know!
I recieved a message from you, I am interested to join. Thank you

Hello basyang! I appreciate you have applied for Beta testing. Wait for further instructions.  Smiley
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
I recieved a message from you, I am interested to join. Thank you
hy i am interested in join the project as a tester,tell me more about

Hello belli! Thank you for showing your interest in the marketplace Beta testing. I will send you more info about the procedure a few days before the test date. Bear with us!

Hi admin, as a supporter of new and innovative blockchain based projects im looking forward to your project and also will be happy to participate in any survey or marketplace testing.

Hi kindbtc. I am happy to have your attention on us! I will send you info about the procedure in a timely manner before the actual marketplace test day. We will get back to you!
Activity: 1008
Merit: 12
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
Hi admin, as a supporter of new and innovative blockchain based projects im looking forward to your project and also will be happy to participate in any survey or marketplace testing.
Pages:
Jump to: