Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO coming soon. Would you like to be the very first to know about it? - page 19. (Read 26308 times)

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112
I participate in bounty companies. I would be glad if you informed me about the launch of your ico. Since I am often in search of ico and bounty programs, you would save me time with my notification. I will definitely study the information about your offer and if it interests me, I will join. I wish you good luck in your business!
Activity: 152
Merit: 7
What is the problems that you want to slove can you point them out with more details.
Activity: 420
Merit: 44
Thank you everyone for showing an interest in testing our marketplace before we launch the ICO. You will receive further instructions shortly. We are currently going through the entire ICO project to improve imperfections. In the meantime, anyone who is interested in receiving a notification when the official ICO has been launched - leave a reply in this thread. ICO coming soon!
Not really much info on the first post, but still enough to get me curious.

Got pmed on Discord, maybe because I focus on cryptogaming and other gaming blockchain projects. I talk about it on social media and I'm getting a nice following on Twitter:  https://twitter.com/gametokenspace

SHILL:
Without asking, I got more info than what is posted here and it seems a good idea. Even if it's not related with gaming (my primary focus) I find it useful.
Applying for testing, I want to test drive it and if the team have what it takes to turn words into a product, I want to use it.

FUD:
Don't get me wrong, I get a lot of spam on discord so i need to ask:
You say the team is very well connected and experienced, why are you recruiting random people out of nowhere?

Hi GameToken! Thank you for your interest. We did the marketplace testing with our closest associates already. To maximize the buzz around this ICO launch I personally decided to take a step further and look outside for potential, reliable testers. I am on a handful of top cryptocurrency and blockchain Discord servers. I found you under the ''BETA TESTER'' rank and I decided to send you an enquiry. I am glad I did. Looking forward to sending you further details about the marketplace test date and the procedure of it.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Not really much info on the first post, but still enough to get me curious.

Got pmed on Discord, maybe because I focus on cryptogaming and other gaming blockchain projects. I talk about it on social media and I'm getting a nice following on Twitter:  https://twitter.com/gametokenspace

SHILL:
Without asking, I got more info than what is posted here and it seems a good idea. Even if it's not related with gaming (my primary focus) I find it useful.
Applying for testing, I want to test drive it and if the team have what it takes to turn words into a product, I want to use it.

FUD:
Don't get me wrong, I get a lot of spam on discord so i need to ask:
You say the team is very well connected and experienced, why are you recruiting random people out of nowhere?
Activity: 2
sounds awesome im not really active enough to be much help but sounds like a great project
copper member
Activity: 33
Merit: 7
I will surely follow this one
Activity: 133
Merit: 1
As there are N number of ICO scams going on so one has to be very careful while invest in an ICO. I have mentioned some points below which a person who is looking to invest in an ICO:

- Team
- Timeline
- Media and Community
- Code Samples
- Regulation
- Distribution
- Purpose
- White Paper
- Global Potential
- Circulating Supply

There are some websites you can check out before investing such as ListofICO and Coindelite on these sites you will find latest information about ICOs
copper member
Activity: 532
apply for testing
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
Hello. I and my team are in works of launching an ICO. What we have done so far:

*We are solving a growing problem and we have a working solution;
*A utility token will be released;
*We have a great business model;
*The ICO website 85% finished;
*We just shot a promo video;
*The whitepaper is in writing progress;
*We have an experienced team on board with many valuable connections, everyone will be visible;
*The road-map is clear and sensible;
*The marketing strategy is ready to create a strong social media presence;
*We have direct contact with many advisers and investors;
*We know how to expand the project globally;
*We want to develop our own blockchain;
*It is in our best interest to get us listed on many top ranking crypto exchanges in the world;
*Our office is neighbouring with two blockchain developer giants and we are going to meet them when the ICO is ready;
*The companies legal structure is in place;

We have been in the market since 2013, we have tried nearly everything - trading, investing, mining, analysing, arbitrating, shilling, educating, developing up to today. As the time went on we sensed a growing problem in the crypto and blockchain industry to which we have been working on for quite some time now. To make sure our ICO is a successful we have analysed the top 20 most successful ICO's of all time.

Post in this thread if you want to be the first to know about this project when it is launched, especially if you are a bounty hunter and/or a crypto influencer.

Cheers,
Blockchain2k

It's good to know all that information you gave us, but I prefer to wait until everything are ready. So i could get a whole pack of information, instead of just part of a big information.
Activity: 2
Interested in testing
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
https://twitter.com/_Crypto_Mike
   Most of the ICO now are worthless because most of them are scam or failed at the end. I hope your ICO is a legitimate one and not only use for self purposes.

You will see the ICO for yourself when it is launched. I have been in the crypto space for 5+ years, so has the CEO and CTO of our project. In the most recent years we have been scouting for good ICO's to contribute in. We invested in ICO's that offer a solution to a big problem in a sector where there is a lot of money flow. We looked for something that can also scale globally and is here to stay long term. While looking and working with such projects we have developed a vision for our ICO in a similar fashion. I am looking forward to hearing your feedback on the ICO once launched!
Willing to (test) spread awareness when needed
   Most of the ICO now are worthless because most of them are scam or failed at the end. I hope your ICO is a legitimate one and not only use for self purposes.

You will see the ICO for yourself when it is launched. I have been in the crypto space for 5+ years, so has the CEO and CTO of our project. In the most recent years we have been scouting for good ICO's to contribute in. We invested in ICO's that offer a solution to a big problem in a sector where there is a lot of money flow. We looked for something that can also scale globally and is here to stay long term. While looking and working with such projects we have developed a vision for our ICO in a similar fashion. I am looking forward to hearing your feedback on the ICO once launched!
Activity: 28
Its always good to test a product before it goes public. This helps to eliminate bugs and make it more stable. I would like to test it - please PM me.
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1282
Logo Designer ⛨ BSFL Division1
I would like to test the new marketplace.
PM
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
Either i know first is just for someone to make good money out of ICOs. What if you know first and it a scam , all what investor and hunter are looking for is good amd promising project.
Activity: 86
Activity: 17
Hello. I and my team are in works of launching an ICO. What we have done so far:

*We are solving a growing problem and we have a working solution;
*A utility token will be released;
*We have a great business model;
*The ICO website 85% finished;
*We just shot a promo video;
*The whitepaper is in writing progress;
*We have an experienced team on board with many valuable connections, everyone will be visible;
*The road-map is clear and sensible;
*The marketing strategy is ready to create a strong social media presence;
*We have direct contact with many advisers and investors;
*We know how to expand the project globally;
*We want to develop our own blockchain;
*It is in our best interest to get us listed on many top ranking crypto exchanges in the world;
*Our office is neighbouring with two blockchain developer giants and we are going to meet them when the ICO is ready;
*The companies legal structure is in place;

We have been in the market since 2013, we have tried nearly everything - trading, investing, mining, analysing, arbitrating, shilling, educating, developing up to today. As the time went on we sensed a growing problem in the crypto and blockchain industry to which we have been working on for quite some time now. To make sure our ICO is a successful we have analysed the top 20 most successful ICO's of all time.

Post in this thread if you want to be the first to know about this project when it is launched, especially if you are a bounty hunter and/or a crypto influencer.

Cheers,
Blockchain2k

I think i'd better checking on this when everything is ready, cause getting incomplete information will not be a good thing to do.
It could drive to a miss leading perceptions.

Well, no has asked for crypto or any form of payment. Any personal information. To be honest I was fond of bravo pay either. thats just my imho. your folks going around spamming junk all over the place.
Activity: 85
Activity: 17
Sure I gladly test it for you. Huh Huh Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Lips sealed Lips sealed Lips sealed
Pages:
Jump to: