Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO coming soon. Would you like to be the very first to know about it? - page 20. (Read 26308 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 44
I would love to know the details of your ICO and possibly Test out your product.

Hi! Thank you for your interest. You will be able to test our marketplace soon enough. I will let you know in PM.

Would be really nice to get more information about you project . What time frame your webpage will be up  ? Hopefully not another ICO to grab ETH/BTC and then flee away . But good luck =D

Hello! We are preparing to officially launch the ICO. I estimated that we will go live in around 3 weeks time.  We are going to sell our tokens for ETH. We have no intention of feeling away. The idea was born a few years ago when we stumbled upon a number of problems in the crypto space, and we have been slowly working towards a solution for it. We identified a larger market we could enter and it is in our best interest to develop a blockchain for it because it brings about a lot of advantages. I will also notify you when we are ready for testing the marketplace.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 264
Would be really nice to get more information about you project . What time frame your webpage will be up  ? Hopefully not another ICO to grab ETH/BTC and then flee away . But good luck =D
Activity: 181
Merit: 100
Wish you good luck, hope everything goes well for you. Ill make sure to follow up.
neighboring offices do not promise success, unless you say you have communicated with them, and explain the results of your communication with them here

I mentioned that because we have communicated with them and have cleared away some of the uncertainties we stumbled upon. Also, by being a neighbour office you develop a more trustful relationship with one another.

I suggest finish your project before encourage the people joining in your project become interested, wasting time to read and learn about your  project  if not yet ready done, but good luck to your project for the success.

The project is about to launch. I have introduced the idea to a dozen of people through Discord, and they have applied for testing our product here. Even some of the most curious people who have not heard full details about the project have applied for the product test. It is a little bit of a tease. Don't worry, you will soon be able to check out the ICO's own ANN Thread.

Activity: 250
Merit: 100
Described as a promotional campaign before the election, and where links or real things to touch and feel all your benefits. Many projects present themselves this way, and as soon as they face difficulties, everything stops.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
Hello. I and my team are in works of launching an ICO. What we have done so far:

*We are solving a growing problem and we have a working solution;
*A utility token will be released;
*We have a great business model;
*The ICO website 85% finished;
*We just shot a promo video;
*The whitepaper is in writing progress;
*We have an experienced team on board with many valuable connections, everyone will be visible;
*The road-map is clear and sensible;
*The marketing strategy is ready to create a strong social media presence;
*We have direct contact with many advisers and investors;
*We know how to expand the project globally;
*We want to develop our own blockchain;
*It is in our best interest to get us listed on many top ranking crypto exchanges in the world;
*Our office is neighbouring with two blockchain developer giants and we are going to meet them when the ICO is ready;
*The companies legal structure is in place;

We have been in the market since 2013, we have tried nearly everything - trading, investing, mining, analysing, arbitrating, shilling, educating, developing up to today. As the time went on we sensed a growing problem in the crypto and blockchain industry to which we have been working on for quite some time now. To make sure our ICO is a successful we have analysed the top 20 most successful ICO's of all time.

Post in this thread if you want to be the first to know about this project when it is launched, especially if you are a bounty hunter and/or a crypto influencer.

Cheers,
Blockchain2k

I think i'd better checking on this when everything is ready, cause getting incomplete information will not be a good thing to do.
It could drive to a miss leading perceptions.
Activity: 910
Merit: 508
I suggest finish your project before encourage the people joining in your project become interested, wasting time to read and learn about your  project  if not yet ready done, but good luck to your project for the success.

I agree, really difficult to believe in words these days...
let's wait for the project to get completed.
Activity: 2478
Merit: 215
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
neighboring offices do not promise success, unless you say you have communicated with them, and explain the results of your communication with them here
Activity: 616
Merit: 1
It's a good strategy you have put in place to get people engaged before you reveal your ICO. I wish you the best when you finally do but remember all those things you listed doesn't translate to a successful ICO or that the project itself will be a success. Dedication and commitment do.
Just checking things out here, got a message on discord to see if I want to be a tester.

Sign me up, it looks intersting.

Thank you!
Activity: 73
Merit: 1
Just checking things out here, got a message on discord to see if I want to be a tester.

Sign me up, it looks intersting.
We have reached more than 10 participants willing to test the marketplace which will also lead them to better understand what this project is going to be about. After a discussion with my team, we are raising the participant count to 20! Everyone who has signed up for the product test will be notified here and on the Discord. If you are also interested in testing our marketplace, learning more about the project and the upcoming ICO for it, make sure to reply in this thread. We are still looking for a smart-contract auditor. You can read more about our offer in this thread - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/looking-for-a-smart-contract-auditor-5060091
Hey guys, I am the Chief Designer Officer and Co-founder of this upcoming project. Stay tuned for some exciting updates. Wink

I approve of this message.  Smiley
Activity: 172
Merit: 11
Hello! We are now looking for 10 testers who would like to test our product before the ICO launch. To apply for the testing simply reply in this thread.

count me Smiley
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Hey guys, I am the Chief Designer Officer and Co-founder of this upcoming project. Stay tuned for some exciting updates. Wink
Activity: 52
I understand that you preliminarily launched a branch here before the start of the project presentation! Well, this is also a good approach. !!! We will follow your branch and we will wait for the review of your project !!!
Activity: 315
Merit: 5
kindly provide details
Grin Grin YEA IM IN !!! Grin Grin

hey! want to try it out!  Cool

Awesome! I will notify you when we are ready for testing the marketplace.
Activity: 224
hey! want to try it out!  Cool
Pages:
Jump to: