Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO coming soon. Would you like to be the very first to know about it? - page 21. (Read 26308 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 44
We are also looking for a smart-contract auditor. Check the offer in my other thread here - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/looking-for-a-smart-contract-auditor-5060091
I am very interested, of course immediately tell us the target of the soft cap and hard cap and some efforts of your project to attract investors and reach your target. Good luck  Wink

We are not going to have a soft cap, because we have a product. For the ICO we are going to have 3 targets: 10, 30 and 50 million USD.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
I am very interested, of course immediately tell us the target of the soft cap and hard cap and some efforts of your project to attract investors and reach your target. Good luck  Wink
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
I am the CEO and co-founder of this upcoming project. Just letting you know guys! Smiley Coming Soon!

I approve of this message.
Activity: 267
Merit: 12
Activity: 695
Merit: 255
I am the CEO and co-founder of this upcoming project. Just letting you know guys! Smiley Coming Soon!
I really want to test it !  Grin Grin Grin

Thank you for your interest! Seems like I am bringing a small number of new users to the Bitcointalk forum, hence the newly created accounts. I will notify you here when we are ready to test the marketplace out.
Activity: 1
I really want to test it !  Grin Grin Grin
im in if i get paid

Thank you for your interest! I forgot to mention that all testers are going to receive the project's utility tokens for helping us test the marketplace.
Activity: 20
I do not want to offend you in any way, but now every second project is mega promising, but in total it doesn’t represent anything. not quite sure that your project relates to something else ...

No detail about the ICO has been released out yet. I made this thread to grow a little buzz around it
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
I do not want to offend you in any way, but now every second project is mega promising, but in total it doesn’t represent anything. not quite sure that your project relates to something else ...
Activity: 1
Id be very interested in learning more I cover upcoming projects in the space and this could be a great oppertunity
I think it's an excellent proposal. I would like to know more about this project. If you need help in the Spanish language. let me know thank you  Smiley

Thank you for your interest! There will be an official ANN thread coming in soon! At the moment I am just gathering marketplace testers before the ICO launch.
Activity: 51
I think it's an excellent proposal. I would like to know more about this project. If you need help in the Spanish language. let me know thank you  Smiley
I do not understand where the project? If it's not there, why make a fuss? Just such a presentation is questionable. And I think a lot of people will think it's just a Scam. Can you describe your project in more detail? What are you working on? What are the goals and objectives of the project, what is the mission?

Hi there! This thread is merely built by me for growing a little hype around it before we officially launch the ICO with its official Bitcointalk ANN thread. The white-paper, website, marketing strategy and team are ready. We are now looking for marketplace testers who are going to receive our utility tokens for testing.
Activity: 143
Merit: 1
I do not understand where the project? If it's not there, why make a fuss? Just such a presentation is questionable. And I think a lot of people will think it's just a Scam. Can you describe your project in more detail? What are you working on? What are the goals and objectives of the project, what is the mission?
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
♥kd100♥ https://discord.gg/HYGnfbm
Sounds interesting, would like to test this  Wink

Activity: 3
Hi, looking forward to testing your product Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: