Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO ENDED][TOKEN IN TRADE] TokenLoyalty.io - Bounties in real world - page 2. (Read 6847 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 11
May I know why TokenLoyalty.io ICO only open 14 days only, it seem did not raised any fund in the ICO, will it re-open in the future?

Yes, we plan token swap to add ethereum (plus waves, people will have ability to choose), plus pivoted mvp. During our ico was market correction, so we decided to reund purchases, but left token for people to make market liquidity and have better negotiation force with merchants

Sound great, for my opinion I am feel the DEX are not the mainstream for the trading, I can't found any coin have enough trading volume in DEX, wait for you new announcement about the token swap. 

There are a number of gateways that will be added soon though, 2018 will be the year for dex trust me, you just wait and see
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
May I know why TokenLoyalty.io ICO only open 14 days only, it seem did not raised any fund in the ICO, will it re-open in the future?

Yes, we plan token swap to add ethereum (plus waves, people will have ability to choose), plus pivoted mvp. During our ico was market correction, so we decided to reund purchases, but left token for people to make market liquidity and have better negotiation force with merchants

Sound great, for my opinion I am feel the DEX are not the mainstream for the trading, I can't found any coin have enough trading volume in DEX, wait for you new announcement about the token swap. 
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Analysis is the key.
Hi everyone, we have a contest for the tokenloyalty. You can win 1000 tokens. (yes, one thousand!, one selected person). First, describe what ONE BASIC functionality interests you most (from whitepaper or the way you just understand token loyalty). This is first assignment. Second is - describe that functionality AS A PRODUCT YOU WOULD HAVE TO SELL IN 15 SECONDS.   The contest is open until 12th of March (1pm CET).

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScxZU5HVHSeRgLYv9NTtdQGEHbxa-NkM6jG5hkQwahUTgqxlQ/viewform?usp=sf_link
Analysis is the key.

Activity: 686
Merit: 104
Analysis is the key.
Update:

- we're working on the pivoted MPV of tokenloyalty, keep in touch.
- we've opened some negotiations with new companies, new customers

so, just doing our job, observe us.

hi dev, there was allianz meeting towards the end of Feb, how did that go?

Quite ok, but its hard to assess if there will be any result of it. I think we should continue path talking with small entities, while corpos not earlier than in one year, after couple of campaigns.

Looking up on the roadmap, the primary focus right now is developing the mvp, that should be more convincing to get more corporates on board

It is all related, as mvp is done with customer, but yes, you're right in terms of roadmap.
Update:

Quite ok, but its hard to assess if there will be any result of it. I think we should continue path talking with small entities, while corpos not earlier than in one year, after couple of campaigns.

Looking up on the roadmap, the primary focus right now is developing the mvp, that should be more convincing to get more corporates on board
Analysis is the key.
Update:

Update:

Analysis is the key.
Update:

Analysis is the key.
Hey everyone, for recent updates and discussion we invite you to: https://t.me/tokenloyaltyico

best regards,

tokenloyalty Team Smiley
Analysis is the key.
How investments will be distributed?

You mean bounties or do you mean the goods from campaigns?
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
How investments will be distributed?
Analysis is the key.
Analysis is the key.
Analysis is the key.
so the current partners listed with tokenloyalty can begin reaping the benefits of the loyalty program?

We need software to make it fully useful, but generally, yes.
so the current partners listed with tokenloyalty can begin reaping the benefits of the loyalty program?
Analysis is the key.
Bounty tokens distribution in progress. Finished translations + twitter campaign.
Analysis is the key.
I hope they have the financial means to translate their idea of ​​dev into reality. The plan is great for building a long-term project.
u
thats true, they will succeed for sure

Thank you
Pages:
Jump to: