Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO ENDED][TOKEN IN TRADE] TokenLoyalty.io - Bounties in real world - page 4. (Read 6847 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 11
So all the e-commerce, mainly shopping?
yea, being able to get a discount on recurrent expenditure of commonly used goods creates the impression of getting stuff on the cheap. Personally I would relate to that!
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Analysis is the key.
So all the e-commerce, mainly shopping?
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
Could you place suggestions who we should talk to (a merchant), like we opened talks with IKEA, which company you like the best and want it to be with @TokenLoyalty ?

I feel eshopping is the way to go. online buzz has a wider reach and bodes well too in terms of advertisement and putting tokenloyalty brand on the map. People should shop at Amazon or Alibaba using tokenloyalty to gain fair prices. That would be the best endorsement of the project
Activity: 108
Merit: 10

Hello Everyone!

We would like to invite you to join our World Blockchain and Token Summit to be held in Dubai on March 4 & 5, 2018.  This event is being organized by our company Immensoft Business Intelligence. 

If you are looking to build high quality leads, develop great connections or create brand awareness, the World Blockchain and Token Summit is the event for you.

Visit our websites listed below for the upcoming Blockchain Summit and the successful Blockchain Conference we held last November:

World Blockchain & Token Summit in Dubai, March 4 & 5, 2018
http://www.worldblockchaintokensummit.com/Default.aspx

GCC Blockchain Conference in Dubai, November 22 & 23, 2017
http://blockchainconfex.com/Default.aspx

If you are interested in becoming a sponsor for this event, contact me and I can provide you with details on the sponsorship packages we offer.

Why become a sponsor?  You will increase your brand visibility and media exposure and gain a competitive edge in this evolving industry.

Debra McCann
Email:   [email protected]
Office:  707-433-5860
Cell:   707-206-5953
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
Could you place suggestions who we should talk to (a merchant), like we opened talks with IKEA, which company you like the best and want it to be with @TokenLoyalty ?

Probably amazon. I always like them. Expedia. premium features for Wordpress.
Analysis is the key.
Analysis is the key.
Analysis is the key.
Analysis is the key.
Any news about how ico is going on?
I can see 131 waves written on website, but will that amount change automatically based on sale or it must be changed manually ?

It is automatic, based on blockchain reading from dex.
Activity: 70
The Decentralized Loyalty Ecosystem
Any news about how ico is going on?
I can see 131 waves written on website, but will that amount change automatically based on sale or it must be changed manually ?
Activity: 294
We are promoted by ICO Lighthouse just like that, they placed us on main site - thank you very much!!

Great timing!

ICO Lighthouse has good reputation it will make this ico become greater.
i can see token loyalty in the top of the main site. nice
Activity: 70
The Decentralized Loyalty Ecosystem
131 Waves already collected!

Nice start 131 waves * 13 usd is equal to 1703 usd.
How many waves do you think token loyalty get at ICO?
I ever read that token loyalty doesn't have a soft cap.
Analysis is the key.
Analysis is the key.
Analysis is the key.
131 Waves already collected!
Activity: 187
Merit: 100
We are promoted by ICO Lighthouse just like that, they placed us on main site - thank you very much!!

Great timing!
Pages:
Jump to: