Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO ENDED][TOKEN IN TRADE] TokenLoyalty.io - Bounties in real world - page 3. (Read 6847 times)

Activity: 187
Merit: 100
I hope they have the financial means to translate their idea of ​​dev into reality. The plan is great for building a long-term project.
thats true, they will succeed for sure
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Analysis is the key.
I hope they have the financial means to translate their idea of ​​dev into reality. The plan is great for building a long-term project.

Yes, we are working hard on a pivot to make the idea more clear, not so much technical, more commercial. But in the back end still there will be advanced mechanics.

I have to admit, am still finding my way around pivot, abrupt addition, sounds like a marketng drive to me

Yes, we want to prepare the pivot concering bigger customer. IKEA is not ready for blockchain - too innovative product for this organization, however they are interested, they are waiting for regulations for crytpo to come.

I have also another meeting, with Allianz, 28th of Feb or 2nd March - hope there goes better, they have more innovative attitude.

Any big addition is a huge step forward. A medium blog would be easier to follow and reference some of th latest developments Wink

Ok, thanks for the tip, tokenloyslty has its medium, /tokenloyalty but we can use it for this type activity also
Activity: 308
Merit: 11

Yes, we are working hard on a pivot to make the idea more clear, not so much technical, more commercial. But in the back end still there will be advanced mechanics.

I have to admit, am still finding my way around pivot, abrupt addition, sounds like a marketng drive to me

Yes, we want to prepare the pivot concering bigger customer. IKEA is not ready for blockchain - too innovative product for this organization, however they are interested, they are waiting for regulations for crytpo to come.

I have also another meeting, with Allianz, 28th of Feb or 2nd March - hope there goes better, they have more innovative attitude.

Any big addition is a huge step forward. A medium blog would be easier to follow and reference some of th latest developments Wink
Analysis is the key.

Plus a hardworking team leader. Pretty much sure tokenloyalty will deliver, the ICO was a minor bump on the road
Analysis is the key.

Activity: 952
Merit: 323
quoting the announcement here as well

UPDATE =
Hi guys, i will have finished the accounting stakes by tomorrow (6th Feb 2018). i will open the spreadsheet of the twitter and the main signature campaign then.

As dev announced some time ago. We give (7th-9th Feb 2018) you 3 days to notice the spreadsheet, during these day you can ask for any objections if there is something wrong from the accounting outcome. You are free to have that chance for 3 days before Gregory will pay the bounties for twitter and main siganture campaign on 10th Feb 2018.
Confirmed.
Activity: 495
Merit: 10
Good luck in the future.  I will be following the project’s progress.  I assume we can now remove the signature?  Thank you.
Taking into consideration that many people did not follow the rules in bounty campaign (i.e. did not wear signature till the end), those who have remained, will hit the jackpot with amount of tokens per person Smiley.

We are closer to end with stakes counting, we will inform you ASAP as we finish, then we will give some time for everyone to check (loopes will inform), and after the process is completed -> payments.

Touche, looking forward to news of more and more partnerships in the near future Smiley
Analysis is the key.
Taking into consideration that many people did not follow the rules in bounty campaign (i.e. did not wear signature till the end), those who have remained, will hit the jackpot with amount of tokens per person Smiley.

We are closer to end with stakes counting, we will inform you ASAP as we finish, then we will give some time for everyone to check (loopes will inform), and after the process is completed -> payments.

Analysis is the key.
The title has been changed, the team is going to list the Token into hitbtc and exmo. please stay tune for next updates

try to list - its hard to get there. we are a very young token, some are listed long time after ICO.
Activity: 952
Merit: 323
The title has been changed, the team is going to list the Token into hitbtc and exmo. please stay tune for next updates
Analysis is the key.
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
Important:

Thank you for your hard work! I still believe in your project, though.
Important:

what do you think about approaching Waves Lab to support the project going forward? seek some funding as well?

It is an option..
aye aye captain
Analysis is the key.
Important:

what do you think about approaching Waves Lab to support the project going forward? seek some funding as well?

It is an option..
Important:

Analysis is the key.
Analysis is the key.
So all the e-commerce, mainly shopping?
yea, being able to get a discount on recurrent expenditure of commonly used goods creates the impression of getting stuff on the cheap. Personally I would relate to that!

Thank you for the opinion!
Pages:
Jump to: