Pages:
Author

Topic: 🧠🌐🤖 【ICO】 First Decentralized Machine Learning Blockchain - GNY.IO ��🌐🧠 - page 4. (Read 25404 times)

Activity: 193
Merit: 16
Does your LML coin have any direct relation to the LSK coin? How can I use LML tools for my purposes? There is a great future for artificial intelligence.

Lisk Machine Learning now at coinmarketcap
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/lisk-machine-learning
great work team  Wink

Quote : Does your LML coin have any direct relation to the LSK coin?

LML and the token it hosts will be built as a sidechain of Lisk.
The team behind the LML sidechain will be working closely with Lisk HQ on this project to ensure the highest levels of quality and value are added to the Lisk projects mainchain.
Below see an image showing members of the LML team meeting with the Co-founder of Lisk, Max Kordek, in London a short while back.

The aim is to add machine learning to pre-existing blockchains, so we are offering a smart API that bridges to Lisk.
A tool that will allow developers building side chains on Lisk to access the power of machine learning and integrate it into their Dapps.

Quote : How can I use LML tools for my purposes? There is a great future for artificial intelligence.

There is indeed a great future for artificial intelligence.
While code and exact intergration has yet to be revealed for LML I can tell you that it will deliver a unique learning capacity, superior processing of market segments, all with decentralized blockchain integration.  
So, commercial grade machine learning through a decentralised blockchain to create a unique product with considerable application.

Leveraging data sets from the hits and misses of past communications to build a predictive model for each person and each action.
Responding In Real-Time
Conventional techniques are extremely limited in their ability to adjust to real-time needs and in today’s landscape of viral content and interconnectivity can have negative consequences.
LML considers many more factors then possible for humans
LML also Looks at Data Many Different Ways
Communicating securely with the blockchain is another great advantage and something the compertitors do not have.
LML leverages its power to securely record and maintain consistent data.
This encourages secure data sharing, so data does not leave the security of the chain.

So if you need to see new patterns in your data, drive higher clickthrough rates, or predict sales and efficiencies within supply chains, then LML can help
For larger businesses and select social impact organisations, it can offer a full service consultation, business analysis, and custom application creation service.
From initial analysis of business goals, to standardisation of data sets, and delivery of metrics and reporting.

Don't forget our TELEGRAM GROUP covering all the machine learning capabilites offered by the GNY.io group including Lisk Machine Learning........  https://t.me/GNYioBlockchain

Activity: 840
Merit: 250
Does your LML coin have any direct relation to the LSK coin? How can I use LML tools for my purposes? There is a great future for artificial intelligence.

Lisk Machine Learning now at coinmarketcap
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/lisk-machine-learning
great work team  Wink
Activity: 277
Merit: 100

BitBay Exchange, Fiat pairing!! Lisk Machine Learning begins trading on their 2nd exchange in December.

We will also be announcing the opening of trading on Xtech shortly; a new curated exchange start up in Berlin that is fully regulated and aiming to bring venture capital into the market.

https://beta.xtechtrading.com/ Xtech are looking for a long term connection to Lisk and future sidechains.

I understand correctly that there should have been cooperation with a fox, but in the end nothing happened? Or does it still work and the gateway is in order?

Cooperation with a fox?

I am afraid I am not following your drift here, starkovblue.
Could you explain further.
Activity: 980
Merit: 270
I understand correctly that there should have been cooperation with a fox, but in the end nothing happened? Or does it still work and the gateway is in order?
Lemii from the GNY and LML team is busy working on the historical data uploader.

Bringing the tools that make ML blockchain use easier and also announcing future delegate signalling on the network.

Check it out the official GNY tweet on it here....... https://twitter.com/gny_io/status/1069515533345669131

A curated collection of all the weeks big Lisk ecosystem stories is now live on the LISK HIGHLIGHTS Medium channel.

It includes some important LML & GNY stories, so check it out here....... https://medium.com/@LiskHighlights/lisk-highlights-from-26th-to-30rd-nov-2018-4f330ee0be31

Is LML token going to be added onto Binance?  I just saw the market watch listing thing on there.  Probably hush hush to say I guess but maybe someone in here can chime in on that.

AlgaeaFrampton, The "market watch listing" from Biance is added for way of clarity.

As to a Bianance listing I very much doubt such sensitive information would be disclosed on Bitcoin talk/telegram/reddit in such a way by GNY HQ.
NDA's would probably be in force and even if there were no NDA's staff members would not say anything until the deal was sealed for fear of looking like they were pumping the token.

I will say however that the next exchange to list the LML token (Lisk Machine Learning) is incoming shortly.
Stay tuned.....
Activity: 980
Merit: 270
Is LML token going to be added onto Binance?  I just saw the market watch listing thing on there.  Probably hush hush to say I guess but maybe someone in here can chime in on that.

Hope this was a joke. Do you even know what parameters are asking for finance to fill the project on listing? Many bitcoins as a payment for a market maker and listing+a large community of active developers+transparent actions. All this is not in this project, which means one can only dream of major exchanges.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Lisk Machine Learning VLOG, number 1.

The GNY Team with a LML Vlog update from the office, including our very own Zach (Head of social impact) and Cosmas (CEO).
LML is now open for trading on the Cryptopia exchange...... https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/CoinInfo/?coin=LML

Lisk Machine Learning Can Now be Traded Live on Cryptopia!

The team behind Lisk Machine Learning (LML) are delighted that LML has commenced trading live on the Cryptopia exchange.

Announcing Lisk Machine Learning (LML) will soon be trading on Cryptopia exchange.

Lisk Machine Learning (LML) want to talk to interested delegates and community members.

LML tokens shown on Binance info

Temp token will be listed on exchanges early Dec 2018.
Image shows LML have a page on Binance info giving token info prior to and during trading.
GNY and LML ERC20 tokens are now live

In response to public, the team behind GNY and LML allowed US entrants to acquire the tokens by releasing a temp ERC20 token to ICO entrants on 12th Nov.
Details of the swap from ERC20 token to Lisk sidechain will be announced early 2019
Pages:
Jump to: