Pages:
Author

Topic: 🧠🌐🤖 【ICO】 First Decentralized Machine Learning Blockchain - GNY.IO ��🌐🧠 - page 6. (Read 25404 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 103
I'm a sucker for everything related  to machine  learning, I really do believe that's the way of the  future. Honestly, your project sounds  incredibly  interesting to me, what's the  best way to learn more details  about it?
copper member
Activity: 84
Merit: 1
Machine Learning summarized in one picture:

copper member
The GNY community is now locked and loaded.  Check out Bob Anglin, with our power banners in tow, look out for our BLOQspace weekly meetup series that will be starting soon, being spearheaded by our tech evangelist Javier Guerra of BLOCquarry.

Activity: 193
Merit: 16

Introducing Peter Davies, Chairman of GNY's Board of Directors

The entire team at GNY is thrilled to introduce our non-executive chairman, Peter Davies.  Peter Davies is a barrister who has held senior legal positions in a number of technology  companies, including Microsoft, IBM and Apple Computers. During his 30+ years of working in technology law and for some of the most impactful tech companies in the world, Peter has developed a refined perspective on the role of patents in emerging tech  environments.  It is precisely this expertise that made us so excited to welcome him to our team as Chairman of the Board.  We hope to be introducing Peter to the blockchain community more thoroughly in the coming months, but for now we wanted to let him introduce himself in his own words.

"I’m incredibly excited to join GNY.IO  as non-executive chairman of its board of directors. I’ve held senior legal positions in some of the biggest tech businesses on the planet and  top executives in each of these giants would often urge their teams to retain the energy, quick reactions and hunger for results of a start-up  company. Well, now I really know what that means!"

I  was very interested to read about the Internet Archive’s Decentralised Web Summit that took place last month in San Francisco. At events like these, we’re starting to see some radical re-imagining of the online world, so that innovation in AI and blockchain applications is speeding up at the same time as social pressure is growing to use the huge potential of these technologies in responsible ways. We need to keep this in mind even as we grasp the fantastic opportunities that are out there.

Any IP lawyer will tell you that tracing patterns in patent applications is a pretty good way of identifying future directions in tech innovation.  A couple of numbers tell the story: Bloomberg Law data reported on cointelegraph.com  shows that nearly 700 blockchain-related patent applications were  published in the US between January 2011 and April 30 of this year, with 70 patents on blockchain technology granted during that time. The  Financial Times cites World Intellectual Property Organisation (WIPO) data revealing that China filed 225 blockchain patents in 2017 alone, almost half of all the 406 blockchain-related patent applications made  around the world that year according to the WIPO database.

These  numbers might look intimidating but in fact they’re extremely encouraging. This is where inventive, creative energy is now being directed. This is where the opportunities are to be found. So energy, quick reactions and hunger for results are still clearly what it’s all  about. That was true when I joined my first tech company employer in  1988 and so far as I can see that much at least hasn’t changed. "

GNY/LML currently cover at least two of these bases if not more.

Activity: 235
Hey guys. How do you guys compare to Nudge (nudge.io)? They've been around the AI space for a while now and are also working on a blockchain offering.
Nudge's BitcoinTalk Link

Hey Matt! I spoke with Co-Founder Richard from GNY and he gave the following analysis (he did not use the GNY AI or Machine learning algos to come up with this response): "The difference between us and nudge is that they have no members of staff. No detail of machine learning in their whitepaper. No history in the domain. And one follower on twitter."
copper member
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
The project associated with the development of artificial intelligence with the help of blockchain technology - looks very promising and in demand! Do you have a bounty campaign? I would like to take part in it.

but this idea is similar to some of the same ideas in other projects. I believe that there should be something special in order to stand out among others. the team has to show its advantages over other projects that also have a similar idea. Of course the competition is good.

https://www.manufacturing.net/article/2018/08/mixing-ai-and-machine-learning-business-processes#.W4btxk5gonk.twitter

From the above article......  What you need to do to adopt AI and machine learning..........

📌  Make sure the data is clean.

📌  Find the low-hanging fruit where AI capabilities can make an immediate impact.

📌  Find the right vendor for the AI-based business process project.  

📌  Remember that AI and machine learning algorithms are tools, not magic bullets.
copper member
Earlier this week, tech evangelist Javier Guerra, founder of BLOCquarry & TECHquarry, and  member of The BLOQspace Group, represented the GNY & LML communities at meetings preparing for a month long CivTech Datathon. Take a look at his prep in this two-part video:

1.) https://twitter.com/BLOQspace/status/1040968089762979840

2.) https://twitter.com/BLOQspace/status/1041342112200056837

copper member
copper member
copper member
copper member
ON A SILVER PLATTER — Best sums up the opportunities the GNY team is bringing to the LISK #community at large; first & foremost w/ their machine learning & AI tech contributions; but did you know that when you participate in the GNY ICO w/ $LSK, you will get BOTH LML & GNY tokens= a true 2 for 1

copper member
copper member
GNY & LML got a nice blurb in the most recent STATE OF LISK REPORT #18

http://www.liskusa.io/the-state-of-lisk-report-ep-18/

copper member
Check out this editorial in IS Breaking Stories about GNY, the Machine Learning blockchain platform that has been extensively tested over the last two years with top insurance, retail, and publishing companies in the US

https://www.isstories.com/2018/09/11/decentralized-machine-learning-platform-gny-is-the-first-to-launch-utility-token-ico-in-jersey-ch/

copper member
THE LML EMPIRE WANTS YOU — If think you have what it takes to be part of the TOP 101  IN THE WORLD, then the GNY team wants you to be a Delegate on their Lisk sidechain, LISK MACHINE LEARNING [LML]

MAY THE #FORGE BE WITH YOU!

LML Delegate Prerequisites can be found on Reddit --- > https://www.reddit.com/r/Lisk/comments/9f7exw/lisk_machine_learning_lml_first_delegate/

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
For me, plan it’s a good choice for investment. Check wp and price on market and all will be clear for you.
Pages:
Jump to: