Pages:
Author

Topic: 🧠🌐🤖 【ICO】 First Decentralized Machine Learning Blockchain - GNY.IO ��🌐🧠 - page 9. (Read 25404 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
When will the sales start? And what cryptocurrencies accepted to  buy u tokens?
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
It's an interesting project! GNY. The movie is also easy to understand. I have just started, so I look forward to his future success. At this stage, I can only cheer but I would like to participate if there are bonus events etc. I'm sorry I had already finished.
copper member
Activity: 84
Merit: 1
THE COUNTDOWN IS OVER — The GNY ICO has begun. The $GNY utility token will enable holders to power the machine learning ability of the GNY network prior to migrating to their decentralised sidechain platform

🚀 https://www.gny.io/ico

copper member
AMAZING FIND TODAY - Just saw a GNY ad on Coin Market Cap !!

This team is already investing in their marketing...HUGE STATEMENT IMHO

Activity: 193
Merit: 16
I am very sympathetic to your project and I support its idea. I would like to know if there is any information when you roughly plan to continue the presale?

Starting on 3 September 2018, Phase 1 of the GNY sale begins, Jocolyn.
It will include a 20% discount on the price per token.
Activity: 150
I am very sympathetic to your project and I support its idea. I would like to know if there is any information when you roughly plan to continue the presale?
copper member
ICMYI - The CryptoCafeTV show on FOXTV had another great episode this week bringing crypto enthusiast in the US all their latest blockchaintechnology news and interviews; ft. commercials from GNY, Lisk, BrikBit

Activity: 15
https://i.imgur.com/jbFN8qp.jpg

GNY will also be bringing a Lisk SideChain for those entrants who use Lisk to enter into our ICO.  This sidechain will offer the full functionality designed by the team to allow developers to deploy directly on Lisk and use Machine Learning (ML) in their network design. We hope to see many large projects on Lisk that use our algorithms to push the boundaries in our industry.

For those entrants who use Asch to enter our sale we will be providing a unique set of Dapps powered by GNY ML and that feature a cross chain transaction protocol for in App payment and settlement.  Leo Liang has joined our team and is a developer from the Asch network, we are very proud to have him working with GNY and will provide great value to the ecosystem.

For entrants joining our token sale using Ethereum and Bitcoin, we have lined up a unique set of bonuses and Dapps to be announced shortly.
Hi TimeTeller, an important point you bring up and we also do not want to fall into the "gesture only" category, so how can we address that.

Zachary Barnett our head of social enterprise is a Founder and Executive Director of Abzyme Research Foundation (ARF), a group with a clear mission of fighting to End HIV. We have the staff to tackle real issues and progress.

CRC already work with tech as part of their operational function, we can add to that, we can provide a machine learning element to improve the information sets they have and we can expand.

The Opioid issue we have built a blockchain model on which is already functional test model, it was created on ASCH chain and is the result of GNY being approached by a group in healthcare for a novel solution to reducing Waste, Fraud and Abuse in this sector.

One thing we must be clear on is what is for profit and what is non profit.   Our work with CRC is purely non profit and will never cross into that area.

Our work in the Opioid issue is for profit, there is a great opportunity for tech companies in this area that can solve these issues that will improve lives and also save insurers money on fraudulent claims and cities dealing with expensive abuse epidemics.

We will be clear which of our work falls into which category so our business model looks achievable.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 588
The Opioid Crisis takes the lives of over 115 people each day in the US alone. With the advent of GNY bringing blockchaintechnology to their proven track record in the AI & Machine Learning industries, the world will have the digital edge in eradicating this epidemic.

-snip-

Even one partnership with CRC is enough, if this platform will be successful in implementing their objectives thru blockchain, this project would be commendable.
And if another area is tackled like this opioid crisis, it's like a big bonus already.
I hope your ICO will be successful, and if not, I do hope that you will continue this amazing project.
Everyone knows that most projects with noble missions are only after the money, I hope it's not the case here.
copper member
The Opioid Crisis takes the lives of over 115 people each day in the US alone. With the advent of GNY bringing blockchaintechnology to their proven track record in the AI & Machine Learning industries, the world will have the digital edge in eradicating this epidemic.

copper member
GNY also wants to highlight the great work being done by the Bloqspace team for the Lisk community, so a big thank you to all the team.  We have grown close to the group and looking forward to the co-projects we are preparing together and presenting in the near future.

https://twitter.com/bloqspace?lang=en

Very grateful for the recognition. and every more humbled to be involved in the community of such a community-centric platform.
Activity: 193
Merit: 16
oh, this is really interesting. very nice and friendly type of project which i hope could succeed, but for now i'll just be cheering from the sidelines since i don't have much knowledge about it.

Cheer away, Behiri, and if you have any queries, just ask.  Smiley
Activity: 154
oh, this is really interesting. very nice and friendly type of project which i hope could succeed, but for now i'll just be cheering from the sidelines since i don't have much knowledge about it.
GNY also wants to highlight the great work being done by the Bloqspace team for the Lisk community, so a big thank you to all the team.  We have grown close to the group and looking forward to the co-projects we are preparing together and presenting in the near future.

https://twitter.com/bloqspace?lang=en
GNY's Machine learning technology was built by Grey Jean technologies, they are our US retail non-blockchain company.  It was built to predict consumer behaviour and answer business problems.

Let me give an example we created:

---------
Let’s say Beyonce wears a stylish leather jacket her latest video. A skilled marketer of that jacket knows to start promoting sales of that jacket to segments of Beyonce’s fan base on social media based on historical segmentation (location, age, income bracket, past purchase history). Individual results from this marketing push may be analyzed individually; say women in their 30’s purchase more than those in their 40s, but the correlations between trends remains unutilized.
GNY's comprehensive management and manipulation of 100s of factors (tracking sales, social media shares, press hits, online queries) allow it to “see” 1000s of new patterns and correlations that are too subtle and complex for a human to see and then be able to track and improve their translation to marketing recommendations.
For example within 10 days Genie learned that women aged between 23-35 in Houston responded more to Facebook Advertisments, and women aged between 28-35 in Los Angeles responded more to Instagram. Recommending the jacket for purchase to young women is easy for marketers, but GNY empowers them to find the optimal message, for every customer, in every market in real time
--------

Gny has built a test model looking at fraud detection of opioid misuse, to prevent abuse.  Insurance fraud detection is just one of infinite industries you can apply our system toward.

You can see history of the team working in the machine learning space in these articles:

https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20161024005125/en/Pure-Green-Selects-Grey-Jean-Technologies’-AI
https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20160516005269/en/Grey-Jean-Technologies-Launches-AI-Powered-Personalization-Retailers
https://artificial-intelligence.cioreview.com/vendor/2017/grey_jean_technologies
Activity: 560
Merit: 128
I would like to ask the developers. And on which segment of customers do you expect when creating your platform? For private or commercial use within organizations?
copper member
We are very excited for the GNY platform. The team is amazing; a great group of highly intelligent and forward thinking people. GNY to the Moon!

Activity: 231
Merit: 19
Then GNY will migrate to its own dpos network, the code is developed by Leo Liang, engineer of Asch coin. It will offer full decentralised machine learning sidechains.
Thanks for a quick response, GNY used a DPoS consensus algorithm that will be a great choice Cheesy  , GNY will be a the next Lisk Grin
The system will open using an erc20 token to power its access through a universal api system. Then GNY will migrate to its own dpos network, the code is developed by Leo Liang, engineer of Asch coin. It will offer full decentralised machine learning sidechains.
Pages:
Jump to: