Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO GO ON][1ESC=0,004ETH] ICO Estate Coin-House That Mine Coins (profit in BTC) - page 12. (Read 9368 times)

Activity: 355
Merit: 250
We have a question:

On which exchanges do you want to trade tokens?

Bittrex, Kraken, Poloniex I guess?

I have some other questions: When is the ICO planned to launch and who will be the escrow? I see you plan to do a presale as well? Why?

How will the ICO money be used? To build houses, buy mining equipment or what?
Thanks

Thank you for answer.

ICO is scheduled for around 10 July. Pre-sale planned for additional attention of investors. Escrow we have Waves.
About the objectives of ICO...
You correctly understood: part of the money (about 65%) goes to the construction of houses, about 25% of the purchase of mining equipment, the remaining funds go to project management.

When are you able to deliver more information about the pre-sale? Do you know, how many tokens (in %) you want to sell in the pre-sale?
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
ICO EstateCoin Project manager
We have a question:

I have some other questions: When is the ICO planned to launch and who will be the escrow? I see you plan to do a presale as well? Why?

Thanks

Thank you for answer.

ICO is scheduled for around 10 July. Pre-sale planned for additional attention of investors. Escrow we have Waves.
About the objectives of ICO...
You correctly understood: part of the money (about 65%) goes to the construction of houses, about 25% of the purchase of mining equipment, the remaining funds go to project management.
Activity: 644
Merit: 501
We have a question:

Thanks
We have a question:

I like to invest in real estate projects offline, this seems more of a housing project for mining, can you tell me which coins will be mined in the built houses?

That translates into a trader/user buys a single X coin for $1 and that $1, combined with others from other people accumulate to $100,000 and a business is started. 

You are right. This is a chance for one (companies) to make money and share their earnings with investors.
I like to invest in real estate projects offline, this seems more of a housing project for mining, can you tell me which coins will be mined in the built houses?

That translates into a trader/user buys a single X coin for $1 and that $1, combined with others from other people accumulate to $100,000 and a business is started. 

If these were stocks and the company did not fall apart, then those "coins" would be "shares" of the company, partial ownership and entitled to a portion of the revenue.

Yes. Smart-tokens are analogous to shares. It's just a more technologically advanced tool for today.
By the way, in our project, the tokens are insured with real square meters of real estate.
Activity: 2030
Merit: 356

If these were stocks and the company did not fall apart, then those "coins" would be "shares" of the company, partial ownership and entitled to a portion of the revenue.

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

Bitcoin and some forks, which give max profit. Miner algorithm is SHA256.
The main feature of the project is that payments on contracts will occur in the crypto currency.
Therefore, the profit will be comparable with the growth of the Crypto-currency on the exchanges.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
Activity: 2030
Merit: 356
Here's a thought, not being mean, just a thought.  Yours is one of the projects that fits better into this idea than most.  There are hundreds, if not thousands, of coins that come into the market with the purpose of providing revenue and/or backing cash for a business that is now crypto related or even is bitcoin related, does not matter. 

The idea is that the sale of the coin will create the foundation that the business can grow on and......we all get the idea.  So, these coins are placed there to support a business, like the first stock investments of a small company, but the business never makes a vestment back to the coins.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 280
Here's a thought, not being mean, just a thought.  Yours is one of the projects that fits better into this idea than most.  There are hundreds, if not thousands, of coins that come into the market with the purpose of providing revenue and/or backing cash for a business that is now crypto related or even is bitcoin related, does not matter. 
Here are my questions:

- Can you specify the used mining hardware? (And how many of them are used in one house)

- The heating of the house is just done by this mining hardware or are there secondary heating installations?

- Which system is used for the heat transfer from the miners to the different rooms in the house? Can you tell something about this installation?

- What happens in summer time? No miners means no revenue streams?

- Which coins are mined? Only bitcoin or something else?

- How do you secure the mining hardware in the houses? (Manipulation from renters, ... )

So, in order:

- We use our own equipment. Unfortunately, we can not now disclose details of the construct, because we are under an NDA with the manufacturer. We can only say that ASIC-like processors are used. Under the project for 1 house we install 180 kW of equipment, which produce a speed of 1500 GH/s of SHA256 algorithm.
- A combined heating system is used. The main heat generating equipment is a gas station. We reserve additional capacity for greater comfort of people.
- For the transfer of heat, a patented submersible liquid cooling unit is used. In the near future (about 1 week) we will have accurate calculations for our project and we will publish some details.
- Summer can be different, for example, now we have night temperatures of about 7-10C. Therefore, even in summer we use some of the heat to maintain comfort in the apartments. Excess heat we recycle into the atmosphere. The miners work in 24/7 mode.
- We allocate capacities depending on a situation in the crypto market. We work with highly liquid crypto-currencies using the SHA256 algorithm. That's why we charge coins every 3 months.
- We have our own management company. This company serves these houses. The equipment is expensive, so we use video monitoring and alarm systems.

Thank you for questions.

Thanks for the answers.

I have an other question: you put 180kW of equipment (thats ~150 antminer S9). If you would use these antminers s9 (150pcs) then you would get a Hashrate of 1800TH/s - thats about 1200x higher than with your mining equipment. Why this?

We wrote that the total capacity of the mining equipment will be 1.5PH/s (PentaHash), that is, 1500GH/s. See picture of announcement with more attention.

Ok 1.5PH/s seems legit. But thats not 1500GH/s (see: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unit_prefix)

But this is closer to 1800, than to 1.5 Smiley
not explain spefication youre coin
total suply, tipe coin, pow , pos or use token system
if youre real project, what is youre name company, where from country, where addres youre company

Estate Coin will issue on Waves platform: https://wavesplatform.com/
The total number of tokens is at least 5.5 million. This is to build 5 houses.
We are from Russia, company "SpecBuildGuarant", Ltd
Address: Russia, Baturina Street, 4, office 6
Tel.: +7 4932 939737
Fax: +7 4932 939736
email: [email protected]
ICO email: [email protected]
web: https://estate-coin.com

Ivanovo City?

Yes!
57°00'15.4"N 40°58'17.9"E
Activity: 355
Merit: 250
Here are my questions:

- Can you specify the used mining hardware? (And how many of them are used in one house)

- The heating of the house is just done by this mining hardware or are there secondary heating installations?

- Which system is used for the heat transfer from the miners to the different rooms in the house? Can you tell something about this installation?

- How do you secure the mining hardware in the houses? (Manipulation from renters, ... )

So, in order:

- We use our own equipment. Unfortunately, we can not now disclose details of the construct, because we are under an NDA with the manufacturer. We can only say that ASIC-like processors are used. Under the project for 1 house we install 180 kW of equipment, which produce a speed of 1500 GH/s of SHA256 algorithm.
- A combined heating system is used. The main heat generating equipment is a gas station. We reserve additional capacity for greater comfort of people.
- For the transfer of heat, a patented submersible liquid cooling unit is used. In the near future (about 1 week) we will have accurate calculations for our project and we will publish some details.
- Summer can be different, for example, now we have night temperatures of about 7-10C. Therefore, even in summer we use some of the heat to maintain comfort in the apartments. Excess heat we recycle into the atmosphere. The miners work in 24/7 mode.
- We allocate capacities depending on a situation in the crypto market. We work with highly liquid crypto-currencies using the SHA256 algorithm. That's why we charge coins every 3 months.
- We have our own management company. This company serves these houses. The equipment is expensive, so we use video monitoring and alarm systems.

Thank you for questions.

Thanks for the answers.

I have an other question: you put 180kW of equipment (thats ~150 antminer S9). If you would use these antminers s9 (150pcs) then you would get a Hashrate of 1800TH/s - thats about 1200x higher than with your mining equipment. Why this?

We wrote that the total capacity of the mining equipment will be 1.5PH/s (PentaHash), that is, 1500GH/s. See picture of announcement with more attention.

Ok 1.5PH/s seems legit. But thats not 1500GH/s (see: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unit_prefix)
Activity: 143
if youre real project, what is youre name company, where from country, where addres youre company

Ivanovo City?

>>xlcus

You wrote:

Scammers NEVER name themselves "Scammers".

Yes, you are right. But... This is just talks. We have already built objects by this project documentation.
They just do not have miners. In the new version we add miners. And that's all. Where are the scam?

Yes, we make a good offer for investors. What's bad about it? Yes, profit is not as big as in purely IT projects. But it is protected by real estate.

We appreciate your opinion, because when discussing it we give answers for all potential investors of our project.
Here are my questions:

So, in order:

Thank you for questions.

Thanks for the answers.

>> Maxxco

I agree only in part. Russia is an interesting country. And now the government is taking big steps to legalize the blockchain technology.
But...
1. The whole world is ambivalent about crypto-currencies, not only Russia.
2. We are going to mine on wallets in other jurisdictions that are loyal to crypto-currencies.
3. Monitoring of the process will be available from the investor's cabinet on the site.
4. We draw up investments as an investment loan in a fiat currency, and this is more than permissible from the point of view of controlling organizations.
5. For inspectors, the mining equipment is just an analog of computers. We are not going to use the result of the work of the miners in Russia.

Thank you for interesting questions.
Pages:
Jump to: