Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO GO ON][1ESC=0,004ETH] ICO Estate Coin-House That Mine Coins (profit in BTC) - page 9. (Read 9347 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
ICO EstateCoin Project manager
A huge request! Just one question, but the answer is very important. Your Answer! The answer of everyone who sees this question ...

Only one question!

I think the idea is very good, but the promotion needs to be better. The website, the ANN thread need more details and better english. I think more proofs are needed to reassure investors about your previous construction projects, because there projects seem huge. Have you developed the mining system yourselves? Has it been applied to any other buildings? Are there details of how it works?

Is there escrow? I haven't been able to find anything.

Also, there is no bounty campaign for promotion.

Thank you for answer.
Some words about mining system.. We are combined two exists solutions: Bitfury miner and Immersion cooling. Both solutions is known. Both are worked. We apply them for take a new benefits.
It's new project for us (integrating mining at house), but it's not new for world.
Some details about it...

We haven't escrow. But we have real business, which is guarantee of our promises.
Now we are spending of bounty campaign for token sales.
Do you think that we need another bounty campaign?

Thank you, we appreciate every opinion.

I don't know much about construction, but I think the description of the cooling/heating system is not enough. Will all the heat from the miners be combined and centrally used to heat the building? What about cooling?

I think few people here will invest without an escrow, because there have been many scams and lost funds in ICOs.

Where is the bounty campaign?

Ok. What do you want bounty? For example...
Activity: 644
Merit: 501
A huge request! Just one question, but the answer is very important. Your Answer! The answer of everyone who sees this question ...

Only one question!

I think the idea is very good, but the promotion needs to be better. The website, the ANN thread need more details and better english. I think more proofs are needed to reassure investors about your previous construction projects, because there projects seem huge. Have you developed the mining system yourselves? Has it been applied to any other buildings? Are there details of how it works?

Thank you for answer.
Some words about mining system.. We are combined two exists solutions: Bitfury miner and Immersion cooling. Both solutions is known. Both are worked. We apply them for take a new benefits.
It's new project for us (integrating mining at house), but it's not new for world.
Some details about it...

We haven't escrow. But we have real business, which is guarantee of our promises.

I don't know much about construction, but I think the description of the cooling/heating system is not enough. Will all the heat from the miners be combined and centrally used to heat the building? What about cooling?

I think few people here will invest without an escrow, because there have been many scams and lost funds in ICOs.

Where is the bounty campaign?
good project eatate coin Either it has been launched in the market.
If you have already told me what is on the market good luck dev

Under the word "market" you mean the crypto exchange? For example, bittrex, poloniex, etc...

We on the DEX. In plans go to Bittrex and others.
We plans buyback tokens on the crypto exchanges.
Activity: 364
Merit: 251
good project eatate coin Either it has been launched in the market.
If you have already told me what is on the market good luck dev

Only one question!

Thank you for answer.
Some details about it...

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

Only one question!

Only one question!
What currencies do you accept? Only Bitcoins?

The following currencies can be used to purchase Estate Coin:
 - Wire transfer (USD, EUR)
 - Bitcoin
 - Ethereum
 - Waves
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
What currencies do you accept? Only Bitcoins?
Activity: 50
The idea is very good. I'm ready to become your investor. I wish the developers successful ICO and no less successful development of the project.

We are moving towards our goals!
 We found and reached an agreement on one more site for construction!
ATTENTION!
The founders of the project allocate 5 50000 tokens (50% from the share) on the bounty. Catch the moment!
By the way, information for some doubters:

See at this chart:

Have you some questions?
Now price is a very low for this project.
It's not a cloud - it's real business.

The forecast based on .....?

This project reminds me ZrCoin with buyback mechanism, Russia and they accept fiat. Do you have any relation with ZrCoin or ZrCoin team or ICO platform or .....
Ok, In order
1. Everything is tied to the construction and  buyback scheme. 3% for the first 12 months after the end of the ICO campaign (construction of houses on this project takes adout 12 months), 25% after the sale of apartments in the houses (in 14 months), and also repays every 3 months 60% of the extracted crypto currency.
2. No, our project has nothing to do with ZrCoin, except for the Waves platform. In addition, we are construction company that has already built many properties. I would like to note that the project Estate coin is not a startup. We are simply connected with blockchain technologies, so we decided to raise finance for the ICO.
3. As for the buyback, since tokens are not securities, we can not pay dividends on them. Although the first financial model implied periodic payments to the owners of the tokens. We are forced to make a model with a buyout due to the regulatory features of ICO.

Information on the bounty ICO Estate Coin are published on our website in Dashboard. Begin to register!
https://estate-coin.com/
Activity: 868
Merit: 502
By the way, information for some doubters:

See at this chart:

Have you some questions?
Now price is a very low for this project.
It's not a cloud - it's real business.

The forecast based on .....?

This project reminds me ZrCoin with buyback mechanism, Russia and they accept fiat. Do you have any relation with ZrCoin or ZrCoin team or ICO platform or .....
EstateCoin Unofficial bounty stage.
Begin registering the dashboard. Information about the rewards will be a little bit later.
Follow the link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php topic=2044111.msg20355032#msg20355032

Welcome to Investor Dashboard
Can you tell me more about your company?

We, as a developer (building company) have a rich experience in the construction of all types of infrastructure. In total, the company built and reconstruct more than 30 objects with a total area of more than 145,000 square meters. We have been building for more than 13 years. And every year we replenish the arsenal of our tools with modern methods and world achievements in the field of construction technologies.
Activity: 50
Can you tell me more about your company?
Interesting project to follow if not a scam  Roll Eyes
What proof do you need that we do not scam? We are ready to provide you with all the evidence.
Interesting project to follow if not a scam  Roll Eyes
Yes, of course, we are not scam. We are a real company. We will answer all your questions. What exactly are you interested?
Pages:
Jump to: