Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO investment or Altcoin investment? - page 11. (Read 17590 times)

Activity: 612
Merit: 250
June 06, 2018, 12:41:17 PM
Where is it better to invest our money? In famous coins or in ICOs projects?

it is good question if you want investment so donnot invest you all capital in on area i mean coin or ICO. ICO investment is better then coin investment because ICO will give you bonus it will clear profit for you. but when you invest in ico you must research about real and scamm ICO. because some of low quality projects are scammers.they want scam money from investors.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009
Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse
June 06, 2018, 11:17:49 AM
ICOs are more risky. I'd say it's best to manage your portfolio into something based on your risk appetite. If you like high risk high returns, shift your portfolio more on the ICO side and vice versa.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
June 06, 2018, 11:12:07 AM
by the way what do you guys think about gaiming and gambling in crypt0?
Personally I like gambling and great to see the projects on the games are applied blockchain platform. Right now, along with the trend of the largest planetary festival - worldcup. I've seen a lot of gaming and gambling projects.

in most cases i prefere ICO, i invest in different kind of projects from time to time
Yes, I enjoy ICOs with new groundbreaking ideas. But I do not forget the top altcoin is ETH and XRP. It's really good and promising to invest or use at any time.

Activity: 132
Merit: 100
June 06, 2018, 11:01:40 AM
by the way what do you guys think about gaiming and gambling in crypt0?
Activity: 662
June 06, 2018, 11:01:15 AM
While crypto is in midst of bear run,  looking at ICOs we are doing going good. Despite of the bearish market sentiments I think we will continue  to rock.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
June 06, 2018, 10:58:10 AM
both offer many advantages and there is no investment that is really perfect. so should we choose both, investing in altcoin will be very beneficial when altcoin prices increase and when we can choose the right ico then we will be able to get satisfying results and extraordinary. so we will get much better results, believe that when we can do many things then the results we get will also be satisfactory.
June 06, 2018, 10:53:05 AM
in most cases i prefere ICO, i invest in different kind of projects from time to time
June 06, 2018, 10:52:13 AM
both options are really good and quite different
Activity: 84
I feel that investing in both ICO and altcoin are good investment strategy. Of course, you have to research and invest in a good project to see your investment in profit.
Activity: 630
Merit: 258
I will prefer the both opitions.
Choosing ICO investment and altcoin investment is the wise choice to made because you have lots of options and not depend on single one.
Through this there will be more income that will give to you.
Activity: 440
When ICO fails, you may lose a lot of money, but when it succeeds, it will get unimaginable gains when it is listed on the exchange, so i prefer ICO investment
Activity: 353
Merit: 28
Productive housewife
ICO investment is the same thing as altcoin investment I believe because if you are buying into an ICO then you are definitely buying into an altcoin because you are buying their coins. ICO means initial coin offering which means that you would be buying their altcoin at the first price and quite possibly a cheaper price than the coin would ever be in the market.
Yep, it looks like op there is a little misperception. Joining ICO is the same as buying altcoin. It would be very beneficial if the analysis and progress of the project followed showed positive results.
Activity: 24
ICO's are riskier but can moon like crazy and produce huge gains. coins are safer (yet still risky) but they are less likely to moon or crash
Activity: 83
Both of them are potential but I prefer ICO investment
Activity: 644
Where is it better to invest our money? In famous coins or in ICOs projects?

If you are a newbie I suggest you invest in a famous coin because ICO is a high risk investment and many newbies got lose because they are not yet expose in the industry and have no idea which one is a good investment or not.
Activity: 518
If you want to play it safe then go for altcoin investment and coins that have names already that you are familiar of. But if you are a risk taker and would want to hope for bigger profits but are too risky because there is no assurance it will prosper then go for ICO investment.
Activity: 532
altcoins that are already on the exchange are less risky compared to coins in ICOs. ICOs are more risky but the profit you will get are more. ICOs may fail or may turn to scam resulting in losing money while altcoins in exchange may drop its price but there is a high possibility of it to pump up. it depends on the project or altcoins you research which to invest.
Activity: 336
Merit: 103
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
It's obvious for me that investing in ICO is more profitable than buying a coin that is already traded. Of course, if I missed a really good ICO and I strongly believe in this project I would buy it on exchanges and hold. But in most it's better to invest during the ICO pre-sale with bonuses or even during a private sale.
Activity: 297
Merit: 102
ICOs is the best ways to invest but make sure to you have been investing has a good platform, interesting whitepaper and have a good roadmap for the industry and for the future of investors.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 251
KUWA.ai
For me, ico will have more risky if you invest in but the thing that comes back to ico is that you will gain more profit on it because of those discount they made to let you buy cheaper. Its only a choosing a good ico which you think will be successful

By investing in ICO you can get a bonus of up to 25% imagine that many bonuses will already give you very much profit. Because it seems more profitable now if investing in ICO rather than investing in altcoin
Ugh, ICO investing and Altcoin investing is basically the same. Well, lets assume that it's not altcoin investing but instead buying altcoin in the market. Yes, investing into an ICO could give you a really huge profit just if you are lucky enough to found one. But if not, the risk will be the same as buying in the market, nothing much differs here. The only thing that makes some people didnt want to invest into ICO is you need to wait long enough to get your coin, not insantly.
Pages:
Jump to: