Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO investment or Altcoin investment? - page 15. (Read 17590 times)

Activity: 627
Merit: 14
Crypto Article Sharer!!!
April 14, 2018, 12:22:38 AM
Where is it better to invest our money? In famous coins or in ICOs projects?

You can buy Btc or other valuable altcoins.It will give you more money as a profit by holding this.By the way,you can also invest in ICO by following whitepaper,website and roadmap as well.Because those are the way to know which ICO is scam.I think that ICO investment is the way of earning money easily and more.The project also give you offer to buy their token.
Activity: 213
Merit: 101
April 14, 2018, 12:11:47 AM
I am severely biased against ICO's because of the declining quality since 2016... I'd rather find  a good altcoin with a serious dev team, than another bootstrapped whitepaper with a nice website, that ask for ETH in exchange of a worthless ERC20 token. So for me, clearly it's altcoin. Some ICO are worth investigating, but we're talking about a very few sample since 2017 and the explosion of ICOs backed by NO product.
Activity: 798
Merit: 182
April 13, 2018, 03:51:08 AM

ICO project could be good choice, but we should obeserve it first. The ICO project should have many team members that verified. Although the risk is bigger then only buy famous coin but it provide bigger chance to make us get profit. Need experience to become good investors.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 12
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
April 13, 2018, 03:48:16 AM
In my opinion only invest in ICOs that you are 100% confident about, otherwise wait for them to list on exchanges where you can purchase th even below ico price.
Activity: 177
Merit: 0
April 10, 2018, 03:42:54 PM
To invest in ICO it is too much risky. But if you buy some altcoin and hold it for a long time then you can get huge profit. Invest in altcoin is not risky.
Activity: 226
April 10, 2018, 03:41:38 PM
Well, Investing in an ICO can be a very profitable venture especially when the ICO, proves worth it by succeeding in the market, Is however safer to invest in Alt coins as they are already proven, and the Risk of being scammed has been eliminated
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
April 10, 2018, 02:56:13 PM
Only invest what you are willing to lose. Dont put your money all in one basket. Proper financial planning is important in every investment we make. Try looking in in SafeCrypt.io. A high security exchange that has high standards of quality and every piece of software is being tested multiple times before they make it publicly available.
I spent some time to study SafeCrypt ICO. I think this ICO could become one of the best this spring, because of several reason:
 1. This is cryptoexchange. And this cryproexchange has some advantages compare to existing ones: instant transactions, lowest fees, absolute anonimity, large select of crypto assts and others.
 2. They lead very good ICO policy.
 3. THey have Adequate and reasnable bonus rates.
read more here https://safecrypt.io/r566
ANN https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annicopresale-safecryptio-fail-safe-by-design-cryptoexchange-2399904
Activity: 420
April 10, 2018, 02:00:54 PM
Both of them are for me very good to invest but if I have to choose which one is best among these two options, I choose the most I understand and seek the rest of the information from investment experts...
Activity: 50
April 08, 2018, 01:57:25 PM
Usually I choose altcoin investment. First of all it's hard to identify ICO as a scam or a worth investing project. And it's more interesting for me to make analysis of new coins or invest just in some attractive for me without any analysis for fun)
Activity: 450
Merit: 100
April 06, 2018, 01:25:59 PM

As a researchers, I can say you should take a decision for invest in famous altcoins. Which is under top 10 of coinmarketcap.
It is risk free. Although its price maybe drop. But ICO is so mich risky, if ICO fail? then you will get a loss. So, better is altcoin invest.Wishes for you, Good luck for you.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
April 04, 2018, 08:23:18 AM

You must understand that the less risk, the less reward. Of course the famous alts that are on top will bring you less profit than new steep projects. But everyone has their own strategy. In popular alternative currencies, there is a lower risk - it is fact.
Activity: 154
April 03, 2018, 01:56:40 PM

I prefer to invest in ICOs. It is more profitable. According to analysis tokens of exchanges give good gains. For example there is lccx.io - looks like promising exchange based in London.  Well developed white paper, experienced team, located in politically stable jurisdiction.
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
April 02, 2018, 10:27:19 AM

I think it's better to invest in famous coins, such as bitcoin, etherium, Dash, Litecoin. If you are confident in ICOs, you can invest some of them in them.
Activity: 475
April 01, 2018, 05:36:27 PM

ICOs are very unpredictable just as any other crypto. The ting with them however is that one is not sure whether they will succeed or not.  altcoins on the other hand has a market presence that  makes it a lot easier to gauge their performance in the market. making it a better investment option
Activity: 124
March 31, 2018, 05:27:55 AM
The problem is that in the ICO you often do not know the situation in the team. It is unclear how the product will develop from the time and will not disintegrate the relationship between people in the project.
Activity: 294
March 31, 2018, 05:17:43 AM
I think it depends on several factors of altcoin or ICO. But I can say that even though ICO may have to really go deep into research, not just loss, I still want to invest in Altcoin.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
March 31, 2018, 01:42:42 AM

If altcoin went deep to ICO price or even below, it is better to buy altcoin. But the project should be good, shitcoins.

Otherwise it is better to invest good ICO. According to analysis tokens of exchanges give good gains. For example there is lccx.io - looks like promising exchange based in London.  Well developed white paper, experienced team, located in politically stable jurisdiction.   
The project addressing very actual crypto security issues - keeping most of the funds in cold storage, insuring all funds in hot wallets, being regulated etc, here is a couple of key features from their "About" section:
  • Keeping 60-75% of client funds safely offline in cold storage vaults
  • Insuring clients online funds against hacks
Activity: 616
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
March 29, 2018, 07:15:46 AM
Brilliant question! Yes, ICOs are very good if you wanna profit big.. I feel Alts are for holding long term and not just for buying/selling strategy..

Try the Amon ico if you want a solid one with useful product: https://amon.tech  ..This ICO is promising as it relies on the artificial intelligence with an advanced crypto wallet.

Activity: 882
Merit: 250
March 29, 2018, 07:11:33 AM

In a row of altcoins it is much more easy to find good thing to invest in. This is really important to be sure that you wouldn’t lose your money. That’s why altcoins are more preferable at this situation.
Activity: 449
March 29, 2018, 04:37:00 AM
I believe one can do both if he got the budget for it. I always feel in favor of dividing my investment across, as it helps with the work. The greatest advantage comes with ICOs is that you could hit the jackpot if right option is selected.

Right now, I got Lift Token; it is arguably the hottest deal out there. It is based upon the driving platform, which connects drivers to passengers to allow fruitful ride for all parties. With the smartphone app, it is just a tab away from the comfortable ride. The presale started already with 35% bonus, so don’t miss it!
Pages:
Jump to: