Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO investment or Altcoin investment? - page 2. (Read 17590 times)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 104
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
June 08, 2019, 07:54:50 PM
First you have to decide what you want ICO or holding potential coins.
To begin with, you have to study ICOs and risks involved thus knowing if it's right for you or not, on the other hand you have to understand that the crypto space is volatile before thinking of any altcoin to invest in or holding.
In my own opinion, investing in altcoins brings more reward.
Activity: 1806
Merit: 2
June 08, 2019, 07:34:20 PM
As you know most of ICO's are scams and in past also was more ICO's was scams so don't invest in ICO, if you want invest than you should invest in IEO and altcoins.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
June 08, 2019, 07:32:10 PM
I think the investment in ICO for now is very bad, because the market conditions are unstable and still turbulent so many ICO projects fail in exchange, so I suggest investing in the best Altcoin like Ethereum, BNB, XRP and others.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 588
June 08, 2019, 07:27:54 PM
Ico investment can give you profits that is double than that what altcoin can give because ico's are cheap and it got even cheaper if you invest within a specific time given by them although you must be verry picky because ico's are known to be verry risky and most of them usually failed to hit the market because they fail to reach their qouta or cap but altcoin investment were usually already listed but they dont give any bonuses aside from when thier value decrease due to fluctuations  .

It is only true that you will get your profits from ICO investments if that project has real value in the market.
Or your entry and exit points are just right. Because as we all know, most of them follow the downward trend once traded.
After more than a year, I believe the OP now knows the answer on his question.
And on my part, investing in famous altcoins is better than risking your money in ICO projects.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 122
June 08, 2019, 07:01:11 PM
Ico investment can give you profits that is double than that what altcoin can give because ico's are cheap and it got even cheaper if you invest within a specific time given by them although you must be verry picky because ico's are known to be verry risky and most of them usually failed to hit the market because they fail to reach their qouta or cap but altcoin investment were usually already listed but they dont give any bonuses aside from when thier value decrease due to fluctuations  .
Activity: 952
Merit: 104
June 08, 2019, 06:52:39 PM
Where is it better to invest our money? In famous coins or in ICOs projects?

Depends on you where is better for your knowledge and understanding, for me I choose both ICOs and altcoins but need to give more quality time to study choosing altcoins and ICO's how to make profits.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 289
June 08, 2019, 06:46:57 PM
It's safer to invest in already trading coins than ICO. Investing in ICO pose bigger risk, although some will give bigger gains but a lot end up being garbage. Unless you mean IEO, whereby you are sure it will be listed on the said exchange soon the IEO.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 105
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON
June 08, 2019, 06:42:59 PM

in my opinion is better for you to invest in a famous coin than you invest in ICO, because in my opinion at this time investing in ICO is very difficult to get profit, so I suggest you to invest in a famous coin, because it is safer and will definitely give you profit even though it takes a long time, but at least investing in famous coin is safer than investing in ICO, because now it's hard to find an ICO that can give you profit.
Activity: 312
Merit: 100
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
June 08, 2019, 03:21:16 PM
I like these investments. Investments into ICO and altcoins can be very profitable, but they have big risk. But now, when the market begins the growth I chose investments into perspective altcoins. in my opinion, it will make for more profit.
Activity: 708
Merit: 103
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
June 08, 2019, 03:16:43 PM
Invest into altcoins, 99% of all altcoins from top 100 are highly undervalued, loosing around 90% from its ATH. When you buy it now and price hits ATH again, you will get a tenfold return on investment.  Cool
copper member
Activity: 476
Merit: 4
June 08, 2019, 03:14:51 PM
Altcoins investment is way better than ICO investment. Though there are some promising ICOs but 80% of this ICOs trade way below the price been purchased in ICO after exchange listing . Some even end up exiting scam.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
June 08, 2019, 03:01:29 PM
It is better to invest in altcoins now than in ICO, because the chance of altcoins growth is much greater than the growth of ICO projects
Activity: 280
Merit: 15
June 08, 2019, 02:41:42 PM
to my analysis i prefer alt coin investment are much better than investing in ico coins as of now ico market is volatile in gaining the profits so i prefer to invest in standard growth of alt coins like Eth Bnb and Tron these coins growth we can expect three times in bull market
Activity: 1092
Merit: 256
June 08, 2019, 01:58:08 PM

investment in ico is very risky, if you want to make a profit but don't want to get a big risk it is better to invest in altcoins and select altcoins that have good prospects, like BNB coin you might know
copper member
Activity: 370
Merit: 1
June 08, 2019, 01:38:30 PM
in my opinion the famous altcoin is an investment for beginners and also safe for the long term or short term. but now you can invest in an ICO project such as BCNEX, which has accumulated more than $ 10 million. don't miss this opportunity.
Activity: 512
Merit: 11
June 08, 2019, 01:19:57 PM
ICO investment used to be very lucrative but not anymore. You can even lose your money and be scammed so why should I risk myself to invest in ICOs again. I prefer altcoins investment because of its reliability and its tight security.
The fact is that today many investors have found a replacement for companies and are using IEO with great pleasure.  As the analysis of available information shows, it is this investment opportunity that gives investors confidence in the safety of their funds and in certain results at the end of IEO.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 500
June 08, 2019, 12:46:00 PM
ICO investment used to be very lucrative but not anymore. You can even lose your money and be scammed so why should I risk myself to invest in ICOs again. I prefer altcoins investment because of its reliability and its tight security.
well, sometimes ICO, or IEO investments have greater potential in terms of profit. but, this applies to projects that are really good, and prices in the market according to the promised price or higher. however, to avoid a big risk, investing in altcoin seems better.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX
June 08, 2019, 12:36:37 PM
Activity: 281
Merit: 18
Arabs Bitcoin CEO
June 04, 2019, 03:05:12 AM
Why should I risk in ICO , while their is a famous coin i can go in and hold , it will give me at least 10X of its current price.
ICO investment was good at a time when coins was high in price and was no room for coins to grow more.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 147
June 04, 2019, 02:54:02 AM
If you don't want to miss to get a lot of profit, then buy a coin ICO, but before buying coin ICO carefully first because there are so many coin ICOs that end scam, and if you are in doubt, there are other options, IEO and STO tokens
And it means ICO is not worthy to choose as an investment place, isn't it? You have to understand the ICO work such as how to choose the right ICO, how we can sure the ICO is legit and the last you have to know the team behind the project it is very necessary. However, if you choose the token that has been listing on exchange then the risk that will be faced is low. You only need doing predict to the coin that will choose for a long term, that's the first way you still have the second way i.e choose an altcoin in the top position and choose for long term investment such as ETH then you will earn lot of profit.
Pages:
Jump to: