Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO investment Risk - page 2. (Read 1994 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
April 20, 2018, 06:44:33 AM
The risk is everywhere and you always take it no matter you like it or not. Risk in ICO company is the business itself because there are some scammers that all they want is to steal your money.
Activity: 224
April 15, 2018, 07:30:57 PM
There is a risk involve in joining ICO without research its better to do proper research before joining ICO then the amount of risk will be less.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
April 15, 2018, 03:42:03 AM
Risky when investing in ICO so you should know first if its a good product or project they're asking you to know if people like it today because many products are being sold to ICO should really feel like what who will succeed and see if ICO will legit you because there is a lot of scam right now so its just a little bit careful to read and research about the project to prevent the loss of investing because i've been scam too many times to the ICO, because of the huge money you will be releasing on the exchange market
Activity: 1036
Merit: 520
April 15, 2018, 03:26:05 AM
Bigger profits come with bigger risks , if you are looking for bigger peace then you must be able to take the risk , most of the ICOs are scam and never get add to anywhere , but some of them are good and a few are great , just need to do a lot of investigation before you invest in any of them.
Activity: 216
Merit: 11
April 15, 2018, 03:16:45 AM
You want to earn a large sum of money on the ICO. Of course there is a big risk. But if you find a good project and buy it at the bottom, then you understand
April 15, 2018, 02:45:32 AM
ICO is risky because in the start no body can know the volume of the spreading of this coin in the start and that time no body can judge the future and value of the ICO so if some one want to invest in ICO this is pure risk and in return you may get a good outcome from this while if the project is high risky the return is also high and i hope that the new ICO in the 2018 will grow and it will capture the market we have to take some risk in life if we want to be grow in the investment.
Activity: 280
April 15, 2018, 01:53:27 AM
An ICO investment is a highly risky investment, since you are investing in a project. A large part of this innovative project has failed, and for various reasons: poor functioning power, poor market or very little customer, aggressive competition, or simply complete scheme is a scam, there are certainly successes, or at least a strong return for investors in ICO, but When you explore the CoinMarketCap CryptCurrency Market Capitalizations | CoinMarketCap will find you have a lot of tokens that have been denied in the standard. There are many tokens that have raised more than 10x values, but there are hundreds or fewer tokens, so the alert apparatus produces here.
Activity: 453
Merit: 250
April 14, 2018, 08:36:42 PM
ICO is the best way  of investment in crypto currency. it's high profit You can make up for X3 or more, but there are risks involved. Always do proper research before investing,choose the right project for investment.
Activity: 630
Merit: 257
April 14, 2018, 06:49:13 PM
ICO investors can face many risks. Since everyday many ICOs are launched we cannot predict which will succeed and which will fail. As ICO are unregulated, there is always the risk of new regulations being introduced which might impacts the startups negatively. Some ICO can be scam projects also, who can run away with your money. ICOs are highly speculative. So the investors must be ready to face high volatility. There is also the risk of falling prey to cyber attacks and frauds.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
April 14, 2018, 03:27:44 PM
Risk is a factor of course. Any form of investment is risky and the ICO is not an exception. The first is the scam projects, the issue is getting a lot of interest because it's happening quite popular. Many investors have lost everything. The second is that the ICO project is not successful, the value is deeply reduced and that also causes the investors to suffer damage. However, besides the risks, ICO investment also has many advantages such as high profitability, easy investment

The fact is that ico companies bring not only public benefits, but also a good profit for investors. new The only problem still remains, And this is the choice of a really promising project that will not be fraudulent, but will bring real benefits.
Activity: 742
April 14, 2018, 12:41:33 PM
Risk is a factor of course. Any form of investment is risky and the ICO is not an exception. The first is the scam projects, the issue is getting a lot of interest because it's happening quite popular. Many investors have lost everything. The second is that the ICO project is not successful, the value is deeply reduced and that also causes the investors to suffer damage. However, besides the risks, ICO investment also has many advantages such as high profitability, easy investment
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
April 14, 2018, 12:37:38 PM
for investors, ICO can be used as a cheap investment where almost all tokens traded at the time of ICO take place only have very cheap price. of course the price will soar from time to time, this price difference which can then be utilized by investor to get profit. ICO risk is only centered on the existence of an existing crime behind the project. If you want to invest your money in ICO is to ensure the existence of an escrow facility, where there is full guarantee from a trusted third party as a place to deposit investor funds.
April 14, 2018, 11:19:07 AM
The two main risks that I have ever encountered are the wrong choice of a fraudulent ICO, tokens they have no value on later. They took my money and high to fly away. The second problem is that investments in poor quality ICOs purchase tokens at ICO prices are higher when they are exchanged. So you will lose money. I think you should consider before investing in ICO.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
April 14, 2018, 11:08:24 AM
I just work on bounty at this moment.But every person have a dream.I have a dream.I want to make a big investor.I want to invest on ICO.Can anyone explain me, Have any risk involved invest money on ICO?

Every business has a risks and we can analysis it before investing in an ICO projects. first we can see ico projects and how long it can be realize. If you have questions about their project or future plan, don't be affraid to ask in telegram group or announcement thread.
Invest in the right place then we can minimize a risks.
Activity: 552
April 14, 2018, 10:40:21 AM
I just work on bounty at this moment.But every person have a dream.I have a dream.I want to make a big investor.I want to invest on ICO.Can anyone explain me, Have any risk involved invest money on ICO?

Yes the investment on ICO projects is very risky. Before investing your money you have to study carefully the project and choose the best one which have the most promising potential and value, and an attractive concept, and having real and experienced team behind the project. Dont invest before being sure that the project is going likely to success.
Activity: 552
Merit: 102
April 14, 2018, 10:25:56 AM
I think is not,every ico are not risky.many ico I have seen they are very comited & professional. so most important think is if you choose real project I think you can't loose your money. otherwise ICO investment risky.
this is my personal opinion, thank you.
Activity: 109
April 14, 2018, 10:02:23 AM
everything about business has a risk, it is normal i think. you can't earn money easy. just be careful when you want to try investment on the ICO project, better to learn about them first.
I see what you say is true. No market brings us much profit but it is safe. And if you want less risk then you have to spend a lot of time to learn about the project that you are preparing to invest. Do not want to work but want to have more money less risk. There is no such market.
Activity: 69
April 14, 2018, 09:46:10 AM
everything about business has a risk, it is normal i think. you can't earn money easy. just be careful when you want to try investment on the ICO project, better to learn about them first.
April 14, 2018, 08:29:46 AM
Since you clearly can't figure out on how ICOs are,you can follow up various websites which keep monitoring various icos and that will help you to figure out if they are scam or not.
Activity: 602
Merit: 102
April 13, 2018, 01:59:51 AM
Most coins are springing forth these days and investing on an ICO stage as an investor, would have been the very best move to make a fortune on investments, but the situation seem different, because most ICOs do not have the potential to succeed and are as well over hyped, which posed as a risk on investing in them.
Pages:
Jump to: