Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO investment Risk - page 3. (Read 1994 times)

Activity: 1021
Merit: 12
April 13, 2018, 01:53:55 AM
follow the ICO is very dangerous if his project is not clear. You need to learn the ICO project, if the project was potentially you could follow it and get great benefits
Activity: 306
Merit: 15
April 13, 2018, 01:19:17 AM
ICO investment will make it easy for us, but it's not easy to choose a good ICO that we can choose to invest in. It's good to see what the ICOs are always updated and whether there is a future, before investing.
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
April 13, 2018, 01:13:13 AM
I just work on bounty at this moment.But every person have a dream.I have a dream.I want to make a big investor.I want to invest on ICO.Can anyone explain me, Have any risk involved invest money on ICO?
Some ico now are scam and its hard to find a legit ico. Some are legit but after they add it on exchange the price are so low than the ico price. If you want to invest i think try a small amount.
well, we can not judge the quality of an ICO, because most of the ICO does have a good concept. even at risk, try minimizing the risks by choosing a good team, reading whitepapers, or investing in ICOs that have reached softcap, or nearly reaching Hardcap.

Yep that's berry true. almost all ico do have a really good concept and it is actually really hard to tell and know on whether they are legit or not. I also agree that in order to minimize risk we should only do a proper research on them. that strategy can't save you from the risk of getting scammed or loose but at least it will still help you a little bit in order to possibly eliminate the bad ones from the best.

just also remember the golden rule on which is invest only what you can afford to loose. So that you won't regret if ever your plan won't go verry well.

It's also a good idea to just diversify our funds onto some other profitable investments and not just focusing on one ico because there were also many known ways to earn an income in the form of cryptocurrencies.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
April 12, 2018, 11:25:09 PM
I just work on bounty at this moment.But every person have a dream.I have a dream.I want to make a big investor.I want to invest on ICO.Can anyone explain me, Have any risk involved invest money on ICO?
Some ico now are scam and its hard to find a legit ico. Some are legit but after they add it on exchange the price are so low than the ico price. If you want to invest i think try a small amount.
well, we can not judge the quality of an ICO, because most of the ICO does have a good concept. even at risk, try minimizing the risks by choosing a good team, reading whitepapers, or investing in ICOs that have reached softcap, or nearly reaching Hardcap.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
April 12, 2018, 11:12:40 PM
The risks of investing in an ico are great and cannot be underestimated many people have done that and lost all their money because of it so before investing in any ico you need to make sure that you know everything that you can about the ico if you do not then it is better that you wait and invest only when you have enough information because you could lose everything you have worked so hard for.
Activity: 910
Merit: 507
April 12, 2018, 06:47:19 PM
copper member
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
April 11, 2018, 08:21:03 AM
Yes it's risky, some ICO team became very desperate. They spend to much for marketing , hiring high face value advisor, press release to grab attention of investor. After the sail complete no news or long time takes to give update of the project to investor.

As long as hiring known faces and putting money on marketing is concerned, they do so to promote and  rise as many funds as they can from ICO to support their project financially. But some of the ICO really do not have the potential and after their ICO they just disappear. It is highly risky to invest in an ICO.
Activity: 2954
Merit: 683
April 11, 2018, 08:16:45 AM
Every investment has a risk as well as ICO. Lots of scam ICO at the moment, before investing in ICO you should find information about the ICO and more careful in choosing ICO.
each job does have a risk, especially in terms of investment. for now I do not dare to take risks, therefore, I just follow bounty program to support a project. but, when I see a huge potential happening, I'll take that risk,
supporting bounty campaign give us some money without any risk in this.and much people now joining bounty campaign after the now last high bitcoin price.
The fact is that the participants of the company's baiting grows every day, but no one wants to live out their money in Bitcoin. I think that this is bad, because we must provoke a growth in demand for Bitcoin and then the price will rise .
Bounty campaigns doesnt paid up bitcoin which i dont see any relations on such development since most tokens in the market are mainly focused on ETH platform which i do see even more that ETH platform would progress instead of bitcoin. ICO investment risk is always there yet we are on the investment side and we know that this would always have a corresponding risk and this is why we should do our assignment.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
April 11, 2018, 08:12:20 AM
If anyone is looking for something different with real upside then have a look at www.sportingchance.com

All ICO information available at www.sportingchance.com/ico
Activity: 304
April 11, 2018, 07:53:36 AM
Since you are just working in bounty so at maximum only your effort can get wasted. On the other hand if you decided to invest in an ICO today then there are chances that the owners of that ICO can run away with your money. Such ICOs are called ponzi schemes where people scam the people of their hard earned money. This was one major reason why google opted out of the cryptocurrency ads. Same was done by facebook and twitter too. These schemes were on a rise and an end had to be put to them.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
April 11, 2018, 07:43:17 AM
I think investing in ICO needs to be careful to determine which ICO we are going to follow, because at this time many ICO scam, if any want to follow ico, follow ICO early because bonus more, and you will get more tokens / coin
This mustn’t be the only one domain in which one should be knowing that which source of income they are going to choose for earning money. Likewise in bitcoins world, for trading if someone is interested in, he or she must be researching before getting it started. The basic knowledge about coin and which ICO project it is, how this works, its repute, check them first.
Activity: 910
Merit: 260
April 10, 2018, 03:27:45 PM
ICO is good opportunity for future saving and future investment. First learn the ICO process and project information. More project release in the market. Before invest learn the project information. If learn the project information easy to choose the best ICO project. You get best bounty ICO project you get more information and improve you knowledge. Hold the best bounty token. If hold long time. Price increase day by day. So learn the project information then invest.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 121
April 10, 2018, 03:09:55 PM
Every investment has a risk as well as ICO. Lots of scam ICO at the moment, before investing in ICO you should find information about the ICO and more careful in choosing ICO.
each job does have a risk, especially in terms of investment. for now I do not dare to take risks, therefore, I just follow bounty program to support a project. but, when I see a huge potential happening, I'll take that risk,
supporting bounty campaign give us some money without any risk in this.and much people now joining bounty campaign after the now last high bitcoin price.
The fact is that the participants of the company's baiting grows every day, but no one wants to live out their money in Bitcoin. I think that this is bad, because we must provoke a growth in demand for Bitcoin and then the price will rise .
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
April 10, 2018, 01:38:42 PM
Activity: 1204
Merit: 500
April 10, 2018, 01:31:29 PM
Activity: 672
simply getting the job done
April 10, 2018, 01:22:35 PM
Activity: 168
April 10, 2018, 12:39:38 PM
I believe that at the moment there are very few good ICO projects. You can see that the market in the first three months of 2018 is showing signs of going down and falling dramatically. The prices of bitcoin and altcoin are constantly decreasing and this is a sign of the crisis. Market capitalization is declining and ICO projects are failing to raise capital and failures.
Activity: 418
April 10, 2018, 12:26:14 PM
I think investing in ICO needs to be careful to determine which ICO we are going to follow, because at this time many ICO scam, if any want to follow ico, follow ICO early because bonus more, and you will get more tokens / coin
Activity: 336
April 10, 2018, 12:19:20 PM
If you want to invest with ICO i think it is a good opportunity for online marketer but all ICO is not good for invest because some ICO will be scam so if you analysis ICO then you can invest with it hope you can make a good money here and it is not risk because if ico fail you can back you seed money.
Activity: 176
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
April 04, 2018, 11:32:41 AM
The risk level for the ICO is 70%. 50% are you will invest right scam ICO. The remaining 20% of the ICOs you invest, after being listed for exchange, are greatly reduced. You only have 30% chance of earning money
Pages:
Jump to: