Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO investment Risk - page 20. (Read 1994 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
February 13, 2018, 06:02:52 AM
Before do it make sure the money that you use to invest in it afford to lose, because make invest in ICO you can loss big number of your money. But by use some good strategy and risk management you can minimize that risk and finally can make huge profit.
Activity: 210
Merit: 106
February 13, 2018, 05:34:56 AM
I just work on bounty at this moment.But every person have a dream.I have a dream.I want to make a big investor.I want to invest on ICO.Can anyone explain me, Have any risk involved invest money on ICO?

The worst risk of ico investment is you can loss the whole capital because of scam project.
In another case, ico can make your dream become true. Dream can be true by taking a more risk. Nothing in the world without risk.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
February 13, 2018, 05:30:48 AM
I believe that is a huge risk, but surely high gain. Anyway if the project has outstanding ideas, experienced team composition and clearly has a market when the product released then why not. When we have money to spend and as long we know the risk, be an ICO Investors is a profitable business.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
February 13, 2018, 04:06:30 AM

big profits can be got from ICO ,, but everything big is of course has big risk also ... we must have pengal; safe to be able to know some ICO which can have big chance ,, and of course we should not be sneaky to want to invest
What is pengal?
If you want to get profit, you must take risks too. Higher risks for higher profit and vice versa.
There are lot of ICOs recently, you must really carrefully to choose the best among all ICOs

Well, all ICO have been in a market now is starts from zero gaurantee. You can not tell that this coin is really good in the future it's a risk situation in a part of investors to invest in that ICO because that is partially offered in the market. You have to study everyday the flow of coin so that you can estimate the offer you want to invest in a middle of the campaign.
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130
February 13, 2018, 03:37:05 AM

big profits can be got from ICO ,, but everything big is of course has big risk also ... we must have pengal; safe to be able to know some ICO which can have big chance ,, and of course we should not be sneaky to want to invest
What is pengal?
If you want to get profit, you must take risks too. Higher risks for higher profit and vice versa.
There are lot of ICOs recently, you must really carrefully to choose the best among all ICOs
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
February 13, 2018, 02:54:33 AM
I just work on bounty at this moment.But every person have a dream.I have a dream.I want to make a big investor.I want to invest on ICO.Can anyone explain me, Have any risk involved invest money on ICO?
Everything that brings profits has an inherent risk and investment is completely risk on it own. If you understand how things of this life work you should be able able to understand that ICO is a very risky investment and you can invest in it and may not have your capital back talk more of profits. However it is more possible to get high return on your investment and if you work hard to study about a good projects then ICO can become your best opportunities for financial break through.
Activity: 882
Merit: 282
February 13, 2018, 02:44:32 AM
Everything that brings profits has an inherent risk and investment is completely risk on it own. If you understand how things of this life work you should be able able to understand that ICO is a very risky investment and you can invest in it and may not have your capital back talk more of profits. However it is more possible to get high return on your investment and if you work hard to study about a good projects then ICO can become your best opportunities for financial break through.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 592
BTC to the MOON in 2019
February 13, 2018, 02:24:11 AM
Most ICO's fails in long term just you know but if your a trader then you know where to take profit and get out.
I don't think so, if you believe most of the ICOs are scam then for sure most of them will fail.
But, what i am seeing is that the market is growing and if the team are just devoted they can develop the project
and more will invest, maybe there is a hype and after the hype price go down but looking at the long term success is also possible.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat
February 13, 2018, 01:52:54 AM
Most ICO's fails in long term just you know but if your a trader then you know where to take profit and get out.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 363
February 13, 2018, 01:33:17 AM
all new ico ,,secmmmm

If your mindset is that then you cannot earn with ICO's but I can't blame you for thinking that since there are so many scam ICO's than legit one's, and its really up for any of us to find which of them are legit so proper reading of whitepaper and transparency of the team is one of the thing we need to find before putting some capitals on the ICO's that we want.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
February 13, 2018, 12:50:39 AM
In order to make some precaution before investing your money, better to study deeper and analyze how useful the project will be, the usage is the perfect basis if there's target venue for the project, people around that circle will be able to invest and use the system, so it's important to know how well the developers will be able to execute the said project, I'm sure it will lessen the risk if you know where the developers will bring your money if you will be too keen to research their personalities.
Activity: 1
February 13, 2018, 12:18:42 AM
big profit go with big risk, Yes invest in ICO have  a big risk, but its got more profit if its doing well. Put more research on ICO and take on eyes with the ICO that dont have big Cap. Cheers Smiley
Activity: 141
Merit: 100
???
February 13, 2018, 12:15:21 AM
It is true that there is high risk in investing in ICO. There are many investors that loses their money because of ICO. There are many ICO nowadays that are scam and not promising project. It is better if we will review the project before we invest our money.

They lose their money its because they doesn't do a careful reasearch on the coin they invest on, And It's really sad to say that rampant ICO scammings are still occuring and we should  think smart and act wise for it so that we will not go inline of crying investors who lose for sudden Scamming.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
February 12, 2018, 11:58:01 PM
The risk that is involved in the ICOs are depending on your decision. If you will be a good researcher and do a lot of research before investing into an ICO then i think that the risk of your investment in ICO are minimal because you don't need to worry for the outcome of the ICO because you will be confident in your investment because you have done a lot of research.
Activity: 82
February 12, 2018, 11:26:59 PM
all new ico ,,secmmmm
Activity: 453
Merit: 104
February 12, 2018, 11:00:11 PM
Since we cannot reach the dev then they can run away anytime they wants. Invest in digital assets is very risky. I suggest you to invest only in ICO which has clear info about the developers and project and coin spesifications. I will tell you one more good ICO, there is project called Dimension newtwork, it is an exchange platform like kucoin and it is probably better. If you buy the token then you will get pasive income in form of ETH. The ICO is live now.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 358
February 12, 2018, 09:54:26 PM
It is true that there is high risk in investing in ICO. There are many investors that loses their money because of ICO. There are many ICO nowadays that are scam and not promising project. It is better if we will review the project before we invest our money.
Activity: 644
Merit: 501
February 12, 2018, 04:46:35 PM
Of course there are risks. This is why you should carefully research the projects you want to invest in. Take a look at Ian Balina on YouTube. He has a good way of reviewing ICOs.
Activity: 308
Merit: 30
February 12, 2018, 04:19:17 PM
The only risk in ICO is, there are lots of peoples use ICO to scam and steal the money of their investors. I think we should be careful to them to avoid scams.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024
February 11, 2018, 03:43:56 PM
ICO investment is risky it is true that if you are are investing in a new initial coin offering then it is good but for high return you must take some of the risk involved with the ICO bitcoin is good but the altcoin is also good and profitable. the ICO is good and i have tried two times that in the beginning the initial coin is good for future but for this you must have the patience because there are so many ICO is running in the market and we are hopeful that we will do good with the investment in the ICO.
Okay, what you have said now is that ICOs are good and we should always have patience, thereby forgetting the fact that if you are to invest in any ICO at all, you have to be wise about it. There is no way you won’t get burned if you just see any ICO, think it looks good and just hop in. You have to do some research, some serious diggings and scrutiny before you can even think of going ahead to invest.

Hi to everybody, I'm new and want to make a small investment, the question is what is the minimum normal amount to invest in cryptocurencies? Smiley
There is no minimum. Invest anything that you have and do a proper research before just investing into anything. If you are not sure of the coin to invest in, just choose bitcoin and hold. While holding bitcoin, try as much as possible to learn on this forum. You will get a lot of information; get to know about cryptocurrency at large and some other coins, which would help your further decisions.
Pages:
Jump to: