Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO investment Risk - page 18. (Read 1994 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
February 17, 2018, 02:17:34 PM
Investing in ICO's is the riskiest investment. you can be lost all the assets you are investing in ICOs when that ICO project is unsuccessful or deceptive. scam ICO projects are also very much there. So be careful before you invest.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
February 17, 2018, 01:47:41 PM
Investing in ICO is always risky. Whichever analysis of the project you do, you can not be responsible for the actions of other people (in this case, team members). Therefore, in ICO risk will always be. I always diversify my investments in ICO
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
February 17, 2018, 01:35:27 PM
If we know that i will say that ICO is highly risky but for high risk there is a high return is also available now it is up to you that bitcoin and the crypto all of them have a risk factor even not in the crypto only but in every business and in every currencies risk is involved But don't be afraid of it and the new ICO is good to participate and to hold a good portion of it. On the other side if we look at the bitcoin so bitcoin is the older and first currency in the  crypto So now it is good to make investment in the crypto and the new ICO are also good to hold it and too check the daily changes in the market.
Activity: 504
Merit: 11
February 17, 2018, 12:45:51 PM
I think if you invest a lot of money on an ico coin that I think is very risky because a lot of ico ending scam but if ico is successful maybe the price can be doubled from ico price
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
February 17, 2018, 11:37:44 AM
I just work on bounty at this moment.But every person have a dream.I have a dream.I want to make a big investor.I want to invest on ICO.Can anyone explain me, Have any risk involved invest money on ICO?
Probably the risk in investing in ICO is that, whenever the developer or the CEO became that inactive. I don't know but there are a lot of ICOs that are scam. If it is possible to name some in here but, I'm more on a silent type Cheesy. And yes, bounty of the ico is connected to the ICO itself, so if the ICO is a scam, expect for no rewards.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
TRONscratch.com
February 17, 2018, 11:25:42 AM
I just work on bounty at this moment.But every person have a dream.I have a dream.I want to make a big investor.I want to invest on ICO.Can anyone explain me, Have any risk involved invest money on ICO?

There is always risk in investment specially in high volatile market. In investing ICO always expect that there could be a loss in your invest since it depends on the success of you'd project. ICO do have a higher risk but if the project could be successful then then you could gain a lot.
Activity: 728
Merit: 263
February 17, 2018, 10:53:29 AM

You must have to take a risk if you want to invest anywhere, So ICO is one of these platforms for making a profit. But I don't think that ICO is not so risky. Already crypto world has been established as a trustworthy platform around the world and it will be the future money I think.
Activity: 294
W12 – Blockchain protocol
February 17, 2018, 10:45:35 AM
Investing your money in an ICO is indeed a good thing to do for a great earning but we cannot neglect the fact that investing in ICO also is s risky thing to do in case the ICO will fail. Some ICO also are just scam that will only take your money and never give it back. If i were you, stay working in the bounty first. But if you have more money and will take the risk, then take a try and go for an investment. 
Activity: 584
Merit: 256
February 17, 2018, 09:54:20 AM

If you want to be an investor then you have to take initiative as soon as possible because of the price is low, I think this time is the best moment for investing in this platform. Now come to the issue of risk, at every stage of investment you need to take a risk so that ICO is also as like other investment platforms.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
February 17, 2018, 09:48:32 AM
In any investment, there is a risk of lossing. And more risk when it in investment in ICO compare to other investment since price is not stable and you were not able to predict  when the price will go down.
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
February 17, 2018, 09:35:50 AM
In every investment whether it's in crypto or in business risk is always there.Nobody know if it will grow or no,So the best thing to do is research about where you want to invest.Study about their plan,the ligitlimate of their developers and most specially is if they have background of what they are doing.Investing in an amount that you can afford to lose is also a best advice.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
February 17, 2018, 09:13:57 AM
want to trade or investment in ico project definitely all have risks, choose ico who has a strong team, the partner who supports the ico.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057
February 17, 2018, 07:37:17 AM

big profits can be got from ICO ,, but everything big is of course has big risk also ... we must have pengal; safe to be able to know some ICO which can have big chance ,, and of course we should not be sneaky to want to invest
What is pengal?
If you want to get profit, you must take risks too. Higher risks for higher profit and vice versa.
There are lot of ICOs recently, you must really carrefully to choose the best among all ICOs
Sometimes you can even take lower risk for higher profit and that totally depends on how smart the person is. People today are fund of investing in everything to spread the risk and looking for quick profit and forgetting that nothing good comes easy which is the reason why a lot of people, unless they are lucky, have ended up 90% of the time in the hands of scammers than real project.

Investors that are smart, put their funds where they believe they can get the best of it in the long run without having to sleep with one eye closed.
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 3
February 17, 2018, 12:01:12 AM
As, we consider about the risk there is in all the situation but while we talk about the investment there is some risk of holding the asset and trading risk is more vulnerable for the investors. As in the asset class of stock, bond, Gold, or any other real investment there is always a calculated risk and the investors/trader go and follow this way for investing. But in the case of ICO as the nature you know it is virtual so can't calculate the in certain number. So, Always follow the investment for a longer period. If you go for trade say 2 day or for the holding the coin another 7 days you can't make the profit in a certain way. These are high volatile asset even the Bitcoin daily fluctuation rate is 30% or more is possible.
Activity: 453
Merit: 104
February 16, 2018, 11:49:29 PM
Some project are scam, you have to becareful, and some project can be fail at the middle of development such other startups. But some ICO are very nice https://dimensions.network/en/calculator that ICO is very profitable, ICO only until 24 feb.
Activity: 476
February 16, 2018, 10:55:56 PM
The level of risk for investment in ICO actually depend on the each investor, if you have strong enough skill to reduce the risk by make some risk management so the level of risk could be lower. To minimize the risk just make sure make analysis and do you own research in project that you want invest in it, make sure they has good fundamental.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
February 16, 2018, 10:17:50 PM
All investment is risky. ICO is profitable but I think its very risky if you will not search or study the project you will invest with. You should look for a good project.
Activity: 490
Merit: 105
February 16, 2018, 06:20:11 AM
Before investing in ICO you should to research a lot of succesfull ended ICOs and find out why that projects were good for investment and what's the current price of its token. Especially draw the attention of projects that grew up within general downward trend.
Activity: 420
Merit: 15
February 16, 2018, 02:19:19 AM
Investing in ICO, I think it's always a risk, the project can get busy, conditions can change! But you have to take risks, but it's better to always do diversification, invest in several ICOs.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097
Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh
February 16, 2018, 01:55:19 AM
Me too, i am currently making funds from joining bounty campaigns. But we have different dreams, for me, I am gathering funds for trading. But same goes with the path that we should take. Before we trade or would want to invest in an ICO or coin, we should do our research first. Choose the ICO which you believenis different from the rest and also looking at their roadmap willbe beneficial to you so that you will be guided also. Investing has high risk nut expect that the higher the risk that you are takinh, the higher return. Before you invest, determine the amount which you can afford to lose.
Research throughly, even in joining bounties, their should be a sure profit so better do analyzation whether that coin is worth our time since there's lot of ICO to focus too, it is also as if investing, investing on time and effort, may it be on bounties, investing and trading, do research on coins use, ideas, volume snd try to analyze their potential growth.
Pages:
Jump to: