Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO Is Really A Good Investment or Not? - page 34. (Read 11272 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 12
Kuvacash.com
Several persons have made good fortune from ICO'S but that does not mean there is no chances for loss. Investing in ICO'S is good if only you can do a  proper research about the project you are investing into. There is no guarantee that you will make money from ICO's but its a risk worth taking.
Activity: 756
Merit: 629
At the moment the market is not conducive to investment in the crypt as a whole, especially in the ICO. But this does not negate the fact that there are really worthwhile and promising ICOs. Of course, they became much fewer.
Now it is very difficult to find a good project for investing. It seems to me while the market does not make x2 there is no sense to risk and enter ICO.
Activity: 560
Merit: 11
If you will learn to choose right ICO you will be rich. You need read more and get experience.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
Hello, Friends...

I Recently listen about the ICO (Initial Coin Offerings)!But I'm confused, Is it a Right Investment or Not?

Anyone Suggests me!
Yes, ICO is a good investment.  But we must carefully select them.  A lot of scam projects.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
https://saturn.black
The correct investment it will be or not depends entirely on what project you choose. If successful, the investment will be justified, if not, then your choice has failed you.
Activity: 378
Merit: 6
Hello, Friends...

I Recently listen about the ICO (Initial Coin Offerings)!But I'm confused, Is it a Right Investment or Not?

Anyone Suggests me!

you should understand that ICO is only an instrument of investment. very convinient instrument. but firdt of all you should study the project of investmnt. that is the main thing. you could start from this new cryptoexchange https://contribute.safecrypt.io
Activity: 133
Merit: 10
Good Investment ? Not.... The ICO's will lose strength because countries are prohibiting their citizens to invest in ICO, or at least deeming they illegal, so they could not count on the legal system if things goes wrong.

Prohibited only in the US and China, in addition to them there are many more countries where rich investors live. Investments are always good, the main thing is to assess the chances correctly.
Activity: 204
Beginning to study ICO is necessary with the reading of white paper, the road map and with the study of the team's experience. But it does not guarantee success. You have to work for it.
Merit: 14
Good Investment ? Not.... The ICO's will lose strength because countries are prohibiting their citizens to invest in ICO, or at least deeming they illegal, so they could not count on the legal system if things goes wrong.
Activity: 406
Step 1: As with any investment, don't invest money you can't afford to lose.
-Even if the company is legit, crypto is stocks on steroids and are very volatile and unpredictable
-You could win or lose big so be prepared for both
-It is NOT gambling as you can learn to pick a winner with proper preparation. It's like playing cards and legally (and more easily) being able to count them.

Step 2: Make sure the company is REAL and not a scam.
-Pictures of staff members
-Staff members linkedin accounts
-Pictures of staff members together
-Videos of staff members/interviews
-Pictures of office
-Office location (research address)
-Social media presence of company
-Dig around the website...does it look legit? Is the English native-level?
-Email them-do they respond promptly and in English?
-Google CEO/CTO/developers/marketers and found out who they are and what they've done.
-Do they have a working product already?
-Do they have funding or investors already?
-Does it give you a good or bad gut feeling?
-Think to yourself...if I had 10,000-20,000 dollars, could I recreate everything that is on their website, forums, etc? If so, beware...

Step 3: Research the project
-Whitepaper (clear plan and goals, well written, not just a bunch of buzzwords)
-Roadmap (reasonable and clear)
-Is there demand for what they are doing?
-Is their technology proprietary or unique?
-Are they well-respected and connected in the industry?
-Is their advisory panel well-respected and connected?
-Search them on forums like this one, and find out the general consensus on their project, its viability
-Search their legal team and contact them if possible beforehand
-What will they use your money for?
-How will they make MONEY?
-How will you be able to make money when they make money?
-Do you feel passionate about what they are doing?

Step4:
Invest or don't invest based on all of the above.
+Bonuses as on pre sale and on pre ico and ico. The maximum allowable value is 50%, all the above looks suspicious. I'm not talking about bonuses 100 - 150% is a complete fucked up and a red flag for an investor.
Activity: 56
In year 2017, 48% of the ICO's crashed.
Activity: 212
At the moment the market is not conducive to investment in the crypt as a whole, especially in the ICO. But this does not negate the fact that there are really worthwhile and promising ICOs. Of course, they became much fewer.
Activity: 113
Before you jump in to ICO for the better you should make new strategy and risk management to reduce the risk because make investment in ICO is high risk but promising high profit. Good or not investment actually depend on that your risk management and your experience in ICO market. By learn the fundamental of the project before make invest in ICO is should be done.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
Ico - this is a business that allows you to earn big money in a short time. But this is also very risky. If an inexperienced person does this, then he can lose his money.
Activity: 114
ico is really good if u decide best coin ico . because ico give more profit. if u decide scam coin ico then u loss your invesment.
so firstly decide best ico coin.
Activity: 340
Merit: 11
www.cd3d.app
its good bro, but you need select the good one to be profitable in the future when you are planning to hold their token/coin in your bag.. besides of that so many ico's reached their success  by time after time..

I recommend not investing in ICO at all, not by the fact that among them often come across scammers. The thing is that after the ICO passes and the coin goes to the stock exchange, those who got it for free on the bounty usually drop the price below the floor. In which case you can take it below the ICO price and there is no need to freeze money.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
Be careful with the choice. There are a lot of scammers in this business. It is necessary to approach seriously the choice  ICO

good profit attracts many scammers but still there are honest projects that develop their products and grow as companies. and we receive good money with them )
Activity: 294
Only invest what you are willing to lose. Dont put your money all in one basket. Proper financial planning is important in every investment we make. Try looking in in SafeCrypt.io. A high security exchange that has high standards of quality and every piece of software is being tested multiple times before they make it publicly available.
I spent some time to study SafeCrypt ICO. I think this ICO could become one of the best this spring, because of several reason:
 1. This is cryptoexchange. And this cryproexchange has some advantages compare to existing ones: instant transactions, lowest fees, absolute anonimity, large select of crypto assts and others.
 2. They lead very good ICO policy.
 3. THey have Adequate and reasnable bonus rates.
read more here https://safecrypt.io/r566
ANN https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annicopresale-safecryptio-fail-safe-by-design-cryptoexchange-2399904
Activity: 82
if you are heading into the right ico an not scams they are good investments because you will buy at a lower price and any slight increase is a gain for you
Pages:
Jump to: